BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ebony S.
I love this moisturizer. I bought it when I was on my way out of the country to the Caribbean. I wanted something that would have a little coverage, but not be too heavy like foundation while I was out in the sun and around the pool. This gave me the perfect results.
Maria M.
tulsa, OK
I got two mini samples from sephora of the renewed hope in a jar and I love it!
it's got a nice light clean scent and is not too heavy. I can see myself using this 2x a day because it's so light feeling and really makes my skin feel good. A great everyday moisturizer!
Hillary H.
I love the Philosophy body lotions and lip glosses so I thought I would like this as well. I've heard really good things from my friends. Unfortunately, this formula clogged my pores and gave me a ton of milia around my eyes. I also was not a fan of the smell.
Alex S.
This moisturizer is lightweight enough to use as a daytime product, but moisturizing enough to use overnight if you need more hydration. It smells clean, feels fresh, and didn't break me out. It is a bit on the pricey side, but I liked it. I would purchase it again.
Aubrey R.
Indianapolis, IN
amazing moisturizer. It's pretty pricey, i put it on before my makeup and sometimes at night after i take it all off and need some extra hydration. I would say there's some better ones out there, but I love philosophy so I also can't say I don't recommend it.
Toni A.
Lightweight, whipped lotion. Prevents wrinkles, softens skin and improves skin's overall texture. I've used Philosophy's Hope in a jar line 20+ years and get compliments on how soft and smooth my skin is.
Maryam A.
I bought this product over the summer and I loved it then. Once the winter started kicking in, it stopped hydrating my skin which is a disappointment to me because it was great in the summer. My skin tend to get on the dry side in the winter.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Received a small sample of this and I liked it, but didn't get enough to really feel like I can give a good idea of it. I liked how it felt on my skin and light smell, but like to have more than a single use to really get an idea. Of a product.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
My face looks bright and radiant after using this moisturizer, it does get oily after a bit. It definitely was better than I expected, but I am not crazy about the ingredients so I probably wouldn't buy it. It does make my face feel soft and smooth.
Kelly M.
Six Mile, SC
This moisturizer is my favorite of all time! It does wonders for my skin and I can tell a difference if I use something else. Balances out my oily skin pretty well, not greasy. Nice packaging and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?