BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
This product is just ok to me , I think it it very moisturizing but I really don't care for the scent too much . I liked that it did not irritate my sensitive skin at all . But I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Morgantown, WV
Seriously life changing product. Never tried the original Hope in a Jar, but a sales rep at Ulta recommended this and I just love how soft my skin feels after using it! Noticeably softer skin, even hours later.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
A friend recommended this moisturizer to me after it helped her dry skin, and I'm glad she did. It works miracles literally and there is a reason philosophy is so popular. It is a totally reasonable price too.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like the renewed formula is better compared to the original. I mainly use this during the winter when my skin turns dry. I would use this during the night to help moisturize my skin and it worked great.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
My go to moisturizer. I have combination skin and this works wonders! I'm on my third jar with no intentions of switching up. This smells amazing and is light yet very moisturizing without the greasy feel.
Toni A.
Toni A.
Lightweight, whipped lotion. Prevents wrinkles, softens skin and improves skin's overall texture. I've used Philosophy's Hope in a jar line 20+ years and get compliments on how soft and smooth my skin is.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I have pretty oily skin and this is the perfect moisturizer for me. It is really light, yet still very hydrating and makes your skin feel amazing. It is pretty expensive but I do really like this product.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This is my go-to moisturizer for the colder months. It's got this amazing whipped texture and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and refined. I prefer the oil free for the summer since I tend to get shiny.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
While I don't care for the smell of the original Hope in a Jar, this one actually has a really enjoyable scent. It smells really clean while still hydrating and retexturing you skin like the original!
I love this moisturizer. I have combination skin and a lot of the time moisturizers make my skin super oily. This one did not, and my foundation went on great over it. It truly is hope in a jar!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?