BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Mariana U.
Fort Wayne
I swear by this moisturizer. It has kept my combination skin renewed and hydraded. It was very effective is helping my flaking skin in dry areas and I would buy it again. The packaging is great because I can use every bit of product. Although it is a little bit pricey for my taste I am willing to buy it again.
Lisa H.
Romulus, MI
This stuff is an amazing moisturizer! I first received samples of this product then decided to purchase it from Ulta. It far beyond exceeded my expectations and was very effective. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great moisturizer, no matter your skin type. Mine is normal and my sister in law, with dry skin, loves it too!
Emily-Ann C.
Shelbyville, TN
I got this in a sample a while back and used it all! It made my skin feel great during the cold months and did not sting my sensitive skin like some moisturizers do. However the price point is just too high for me to spend on a moisturizer and I've found myself going back to my regular face lotion
Vanessa V.
This product caught my attention as I was in the check out line. I love the brand philosopy it has always been so gentle with my sensitive skin. After trying this moisturizer my skin felt so soft he next morning. It did not feel greasy in any way it sunk right into the skin after a good 10 minutes. Yes, would totally buy the full size in the future.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
I have sensitive skin and this does the perfect job of providing moisture without causing me to break out! Not to mention it has 30 SPF so it gives that extra protection for your face and neck! This is a little pricey but it's worth the money - and a great idea of a gift to ask for for any occasion!
Logan H.
Durant, OK
I got a sample of this in sephora play and used it all within a week, using it day and night! It moisturizes my face so well and doesn't add extra oil like I thought it would. I used it all up and went and bought the full size jar and will repurchase it once I finish this one. It works wonders!
🇬🇾ROSE| C.
I got the day and night duo . This product does a great job at firming the skin tone. Keep in mind it does not do anything about uneven texture or tone. If you have grown lines or lines on your forehead I would recommend this because you will see a noticeable difference in your skin .
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
I received this as a sample about 2 years ago and it has been my daily moisturizer ever since. I used it before bed and couldn’t believe how bright and smooth my skin looked when I woke up. It has a light scent which I really like. It’s lightweight but moisturizing. It’s perfect in the AM under my makeup but moisturizing enough to use at night.
Angela D.
These is no doubt that Philosophy knows what they're doing when it comes to skincare. This product just did not really do anything for me. Yes it moisturized my skin but it didn't do anything different than a cheaper moisturizer could have done. It does feel nice on the skin though.
Megan C.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product, however in the summer months I tend to only use it at night, because it does contain alpha hydroxy acid, and It can increase sunburn.
The product itself feels great, and makes my face feel wonderful.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?