BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this product expecting to be let down as usual with skin care. I have problematic skin, hyper-pigmentation as well as Roseacea
this product has toned down the red in my face, helped clear up my skin.
take the chance you wont be disapointed
Olga P.
Olga P.
Very hydrating without feeling oily. I have oily skin and this cream moisturizes without feeling sticky. I have repurchased this item twice at #Sephora. One at full price and the second time I found it in a Christmas pack on sale! I recommend!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Austin, TX
Love this product and the size! I travel all the time for work and it is really hard on my skin, especially when my routine gets disrupted! So this is so perfect in so many different ways. Love hope in a jar. I always keep coming back to it!
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Lewisberry, PA
Pricey but worth it. I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. My foundation goes on so smooth and when I don't wear foundation my skin looks hydrated and flawless. It also has gotten rid of my texture. 100 percent recommend
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
This is the only moisturizer I've ever really used. I don't have wrinkles yet (only 20), but really like how deeply moisturized my skin feels. I use it in the morning and at night and have the 4oz version, which is the most cost effective
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
It's my holy grail moisturizer. Extremely moisturizing and awesome with my sensitive skin. So glad they changed the sent from the original hope in a jar. Totally worth the splurge in price. I usually order it from sephora.com or ulta.com.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
I received a small sample of this with my purchase of the Philosophy Purity face wash. The moisturizer absorbed quickly into my skin and left my skin feeling very soft but not greasy at all. I will probably repurchase this in the future.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Forsyth, GA
This literally saved my skin! I've always struggled with problem skin, but with this my skin cleared right up! I've never had skin this clear since puberty! It's incredibly soft and dries matte. It never makes your face feel greasy.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Amazing moisturizer! My skins pretty normal, but can be a bit oily occasionally. This provides a great amount of moisture, without making me oily at all. My skin feels softer, and even my breakouts and skin tone have improved!
Madi
Madi
Richmond, KY
Renewed Hope in a Jar is the holy grail of moisturizers! It is so hydrating without being too heavy on the skin. It's easy to throw in the makeup bag and travel with. I definitely don't go a day without it! Worth every penny!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?