BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Daoma N.
Daoma N.
Moorhead, MN
I LOVE this moisturizer. It's light-weight formula absorbs in quickly and feels like I have put nothing on at all, yet leaves my slightly dry skin hydrated all day. The scent is very strong and kind of perfumey, but I really like it, and I'm pretty picky about scents.
Shianne R.
Shianne R.
Joplin, MO
I lov this moisturizer! It has helped me get rid of the dry skin I had on my nose and has helped keep the acne at bay. It's pricing is not too bad at all because you don't have to use very much product each time. A little goes a long way and I love that in a product!
Ken R.
Ken R.
Honolulu, HI
Hope in a Jar gives me so much hope! Not only does it moisturize my face well, it came in a cute travel size package that I took on trips a lot. A must have if you're a travel bug like me. Like other Philosophy products it leans on the pricier side but it's worth it!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This is a fantastic eye cream! It's gentle and applies very smooth. I have very sensitive skin and my eyes love this cream. It's a great value the tub I have has lasted me a long time. I love this product and would definitely recommend it! I love Philosophy products!
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Love this moisturizer! I use this every morning along with the night cream at night. It does have a higher price, but I think both are well worth it. I have sensitive skin and find it very gentle and non-irritating. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Super good moisturizer it does all it promises and leaves skin just looking good! But for me it too expensive. I will buy but maybe use it twice a week to help the Toll of product use because this baby it's expensive! I got my bottle in Sephora for $47 for 2oz 😬
Massi S.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
I use this sparingly since I have my go to creams and like to alternate every once in a while. I have no complains. My face is smooth and hydrated and it smells nice. I only use this at night since it doesn't have spf. The texture is nice and isn't too thick.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Saint James, MN
I think this is a good moisturizer, just not as good as I had hoped. The scent is pretty mild and it doesn't upset my sensitive skin. However, after I apply this moisturizer, I feel like it soaks right in and my skin feels back to dry in about 20 minutes.
Trinh L.
Trinh L.
Chantilly, VA
I just finished a whole jar of this. I love how it keep my skin clear and smooth. I was dealing with some congestion and since I started using this, I noticed result within a week. Also love how light and easy to absorb it is. Would definitely repurchase!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
I really love renewed hope in a jar, much better than the original. Just wish it wasn't so expensive for a moisturizer. I'm oily but I loved using this at night because sometimes i need more moisture.
Would recommend if you don't mind spending the money
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?