BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Nadia S.
There are a lot of great things about this cream, but if you have sensitive skin I would proceed with caution. This moisturizer has an undisclosed amount of glycolic acid in it, which is an AHA. This is great, because AHAs reduce wrinkles and skin texture, but they can be extremely harsh on sensitive skin, and you HAVE to use sunscreen for the next 7 days after using them. So overall, this is a nice product if you know how to use it correctly and your skin isn't sensitive. Because my skin is sensitive, this didn't work out so well for me.
Breyonna S.
There is nothing wrong with Philosophy Renewed hope in a jar but I was not impressed by it. I have other skin care creams that I use that I prefer. The texture of it was a lotion and it sinks into the skin right away. It smelled good. It worked fine and it did not leave my face feeling greasy. I also did not break out from it. For the price I have other things I prefer.
Daphne W.
There is definitely a big difference between this and the regular "Hope in a Jar". This has a more silky feel to it and really soaks and sinks into my skin leaving it feeling buttery soft and smooth, which I really love. I also feel like you get better anti-wrinkle results with this as well. Highly recommend trying!!
Alexis C.
I was apprehensive to purchase this product only because it was a good amount of money, but I wasn't disappointed! Hands down one of the best moisturizers out there! My skin is extremely dry and sensitive as well. This product didn't irritate my skin. I saw my skin change for the better in 24 hours. I would recommend this to everyone!
Amber S.
Westerly, RI
This product works amazing! I started to see some early signs of aging and this product has helped a lot! Also I haven't seen any new signs of aging! It doesn't make my sensitive skin break out! It keeps my skin hydrated and gives me a nice natural glow! After the first night I began to use this..I had people at work saying "wow you look well rested!" A big thumbs up for me! 2017 here I come!
Josie K.
Hello happiness. I have combination skin that during the winter waivers on the side of dry. This product while a bit pricey for the amount gave me so much of what I was looking for. It gives me an evened balance of moisture on this skin without excessively oiling me up for the day. Looks great under makeup. I would recommend investing in a heavier cream for over night creams, but this is certainly great for day-wear.
Brittany G.
Phoenix , AZ
LOVE! I've bought this moisturizer at least four different times and I don't plan to stop buying it! It feels so light and gentle on my skin and it smells so fresh! I have very sensitive skin and I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that does not make my breakouts worse. This moisturizer kept my face soft, hydrated and did not cause me to break out more. It may be a little pricey but it's worth every penny in my opinion.
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
I just picked this up at Sephora before I left for a week vacation. I thought it worked really well. I have dry skin and I knew I needed to lock in the moisture or my foundation would look terrible. I loved it. Didn't look greasy. I would buy it again in a bigger jar if it wasn't so pricey
jennifer s.
Melbourne, FL
I can not say that I love this enough! I love that this is so light, but really does give my skin a moisturized feeling all day long. i have tried a lot of moisturizers that are either too think, or leave you still feeling dry. Not this one! I have gone through multiple jars of this and cant get enough. While Philosophy can be a little pricey at times, I try to buy my stuff in sets to save some money. It is well worth the price.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loved the Philosophy Renewed Hope in a jar cream. I got the 2 oz first because it was less expensive and i wanted to try it first! Well safe to say i fell in love with it and of course purchased the regular size jar of it! Its so amazing it smells clean and hydrates my skin nicely!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?