BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
E Greenville, PA
I first used this product from a sample I got and immediately purchased. My face wash leaves my skin a little dry after washing and this works wonders. Keeps my face soft and breakout free :) also moisturizes any dry/flaky skin I have. Although it is a bit pricey there are usually good sales on philosophy's website!
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
I really like this product. I have combination skin. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. I have used as a day and night cream. I purchased from philosophy website. I prefer a moisturizer with SPF so next time I will try the renewed hope in a jar spf. Over all good product for combo skin.
Becky J.
Becky J.
Fairfax, VA
Couldn't say enough great things about this moisturizer! If you're ever in need, philosophy should be the the brand you try! The products are so great on the skin, not heavy, not leaving your face greasy. Your skin literally feels replenished. I love to pair with the facial cleanser and the moisturizer.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
I tried this product through a mail sample and instantly ordered more. I have had the same jar for over a year because I do not need to use a lot of moisturizer on my skin. I purchased it online from Philosophy. It is everything I need in a moisturizer and I have highly recommended it to my friends.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
It is creamy but not greasy - I tap it under my eyes lightly and it soaks right in. Has definitely helped with my smile lines and under eye lines - it also helps my concealer glide right on and not crease. The only con is the packaging. Products with jars lose their effective ingradients quicker.
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Creamy, hydrating, and lightweight. This moisturizer will not clog your pores and leaves your skin feeling moisturizer without being too thick or too heavy. Great for everyday use; works great underneath makeup. A little pricey. I use First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream instead for the price.
Celine V.
Celine V.
Even better than the original (which I loved). It's also great because it's a travel size which is perfect for in your purse, back pack, and car. I love convenient little things like this, especially when they're great products like this! It keeps your skin moisturized and feeling amazing!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Las Vegas, NV
Best moisturizer for face, if you have really dry skin i would say to use sparingly. But the moisturizer is gentle if you have oily skin and the price is great for a travel size and lasts throughout the entire day. I would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive combination type skin
Tara C.
Tara C.
Knoxville, TN
I love the fragrance they have incorporated into this formula. It smells great and goes on light and smooth. I use this with the philosophy cleanser and the "when hope is not enough" serum and I really like the difference it has made on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
The perfect moisturizer for day or night! It has not caused my sensitive skin to break out and it actually seems to have improved my skins texture! I love this stuff! It lasts awhile because a little goes a long way and then smell is great!!! This is a purchase you won't regret making!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?