BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aurora M.
Love this! My skin usually gets breakouts when I use moisturizer but this one doesn't make my skin break out at all. Its perfect for my cheeks and forehead. It smells really good too and lasts forever.
Katerina S.
I am in love with this moisturizer!!! It feels so nice on my skin, not too thick or thin. I bought it at Sephora for about $35, so it is quite pricey for a moisturizer. I have really oily skin and since I started using the philosophy collection to wash my face (in the morning and at night), the oil has drastically disappeared. I will continue using this product and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gentle skincare routine.
Jackie W.
Calgary
My skin has becoming more sensitive with age and going into the dry winter months in Canada, I was having flakey, red patches around my nose and t-zone- this cleared it up in days and has become my everyday moisturizer. It moisturizers just enough, without being greasy, while also slightly plumping and tightening my skin, which is just starting to have some fine lines on the forehead. I find it refreshing!
Andrea A.
This product smells way better thank he regular formulation, plus it is free from a few extra chemicals that are contained in the regular one. I haven't noticed any difference in switching from Hope to Renewed Hope as they're both a,axing moisturizers but considering the better smell of this one, I think renewed hope is a winner.
Melissa F.
Port Hope, ON
The only part of my beauty regime that I'm consistent with, this has to be one of the best skin care purchases I've made in a long time! It has a great silky texture and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer.
I would recommend to everyone and anyone!
Amelie C.
One of my favorite facial moisturizer for sure, the new smell is amazing in my opinion, it smells clean and feminine. I've had the 2oz jar for over a year now and I still have some left, a little goes a long way. I already have another one as back up that's how good this product is.
Julia G.
Mississauga , Ontario
THIS MOISTURIZER THOUGH !!!! Okay let's talk about this for a second, this moisturizer is my absolute favorite thing in the world. It is so light and creamy and goes on the skin like an absolute dream. It is so wonderfully hydrating and it just makes me so happy. Ugh I love it !!
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
I personally do not like this face cream. I find it feels greasy on the skin but the feeling doesn't last very long and my dry skin was left feeling dry and flakey shortly after applying.
Unfortunately I don't love the scent - it is slightly floral and perfumey. I think that somebody who like floral scents and who has 'normal to oily' skin might enjoy this face cream.
Alexandra M.
London, ON
I tried a sample of this moisturizer and my skin felt amazing the next morning! I really wish I could buy a full jar but it's a bit too expensive. Definitely added to my wishlist. One day I will buy the full size! ONE DAY!
Charley J.
Love this moisturizer.
It really hydrates well and helps create the perfect canvas for my makeup over the top.
I also love that it contains ingredients to brighten my skin & keep my pores clean.
This one moisturizer has replaced 3 of my other products
Have repurchased this 4 times now & will definitely buy another when mine runs out
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?