BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gia P.
Toronto
Great Moisturizer! Very effective and perfect for sensitive skin. Can be used as both a day and night moisturizer and keeps your skin hydrated for 24 hours. Also works to plump up your skin by adding moisture. Highly recommend!
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is the only moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling really greasy and I can apply this before putting my makeup on and it doesn't make my makeup run all over
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay moisturizer, i highly highly suggest you get a small sample of this and try it on your skin before purchasing. didn't really do much for me but did wonders for a friend
Jessica S.
Okanagan
I love it!! Did not break out my sensitive skin at all. It gave it back so much moisture and made my skin feel amazing. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is the price. Not worth the price.
Amanda B.
I love this cream. Totally worth the high (ish) price tag. It feels so light and goes on so smoothly. My skin feels so soft! It does have a scent but it's very mild. I use this with the purity cleanser.
Marta S.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall good moisturizer but I can't justify the price. I felt like the sample I got was amazing, but then when I got the product it wasn't as great. :/
Ashley P.
Birch Hills, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! this moisturizer!
I use it ever day before bed and it just feels like my face is taking a long needed drink every time I put it on.
Jaclyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product! My skin has never felt so soft and clean! I feel like the moisture stays for hours giving me that glow I dream for.
Kady S.
Trinidad,West Indies
Beauty Junkie Expert
This seriously works so good! It's expensive but worth all the money! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and hydrated as well!
Danielle S.
This face moisturizer leaves your skin soft without clogging your pores. It definitely is the best face moisturizer that I have used.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?