BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aurora M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! My skin usually gets breakouts when I use moisturizer but this one doesn't make my skin break out at all. Its perfect for my cheeks and forehead. It smells really good too and lasts forever.
Jackie W.
Calgary
My skin has becoming more sensitive with age and going into the dry winter months in Canada, I was having flakey, red patches around my nose and t-zone- this cleared it up in days and has become my everyday moisturizer. It moisturizers just enough, without being greasy, while also slightly plumping and tightening my skin, which is just starting to have some fine lines on the forehead. I find it refreshing!
Gia P.
Toronto
Great Moisturizer! Very effective and perfect for sensitive skin. Can be used as both a day and night moisturizer and keeps your skin hydrated for 24 hours. Also works to plump up your skin by adding moisture. Highly recommend!
Marta S.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall good moisturizer but I can't justify the price. I felt like the sample I got was amazing, but then when I got the product it wasn't as great. :/
Jaclyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product! My skin has never felt so soft and clean! I feel like the moisture stays for hours giving me that glow I dream for.
Valentina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este producto, lo probé gracias a influenster y desde entonces no dejo de comprarlo, siempre lo recomiendo.
Evie B.
I absolutely loved it! I feel like this is a product that is not much talked about when in reality is absolutely bomb
Nkechi N.
Lagos
I love this. Gives me a well moisturiser face to put on make-up and also takes away any dry patch on my face
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredible lotion! Super gentle on the skin! No irritation at all to the skin! Hands down amazing!
Danielle S.
This face moisturizer leaves your skin soft without clogging your pores. It definitely is the best face moisturizer that I have used.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?