BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julia G.
Julia G.
Mississauga , Ontario
THIS MOISTURIZER THOUGH !!!! Okay let's talk about this for a second, this moisturizer is my absolute favorite thing in the world. It is so light and creamy and goes on the skin like an absolute dream. It is so wonderfully hydrating and it just makes me so happy. Ugh I love it !!
Evie B.
Evie B.
I absolutely loved it! I feel like this is a product that is not much talked about when in reality is absolutely bomb
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
I feel like this is the only moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling really greasy and I can apply this before putting my makeup on and it doesn't make my makeup run all over
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
This is an okay moisturizer, i highly highly suggest you get a small sample of this and try it on your skin before purchasing. didn't really do much for me but did wonders for a friend
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Okanagan
I love it!! Did not break out my sensitive skin at all. It gave it back so much moisture and made my skin feel amazing. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is the price. Not worth the price.
Nkechi N.
Nkechi N.
Lagos
I love this. Gives me a well moisturiser face to put on make-up and also takes away any dry patch on my face
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
Incredible lotion! Super gentle on the skin! No irritation at all to the skin! Hands down amazing!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Birch Hills, SK
Love love love! this moisturizer!
I use it ever day before bed and it just feels like my face is taking a long needed drink every time I put it on.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
This face moisturizer leaves your skin soft without clogging your pores. It definitely is the best face moisturizer that I have used.
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Me encanta este producto, lo probé gracias a influenster y desde entonces no dejo de comprarlo, siempre lo recomiendo.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?