BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
This is a simple and basic moisturizer. I will no seek to repurchase and I feel as if it did nothing remarkable for my skin. I simply using it until it's finished because I respect the brand. There are so many other options out there that bring so much more to the table.
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it. This really helped me.
Lexie K.
Perth, Western Australia
this is the only moisturiser that can hydrate my stubborn dry patches without making the rest of my skin oily!! would recommend to anyone with combination skin as it's been a life saver for me, 100% worth it!
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown, NS
My greatest spring discovery and my favorite face cream is Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar. It smells wonderful and is so light and creamy . Love the way it feels when I applied it , silky like rose petals. It leaves your face feeling soft , moisturized and hydrated. My fine lines especially around my eyes were a lot less noticeable even after only using it for a few weeks. It is so relaxing , I like to use it before I go to bed , giving me a great nights sleep. After the long winter we have had , my face was a little more dry than it usually is. This cream worked wonders , helping moisturized the much needed areas , leaving my face glowing. This is my go to cream that I bring everywhere with me , even when I travel. Such a fabulous product.
Amy C.
I've tried the Renewed Hope in a Jar and it is a nice light moisturizer that absorbs quickly. People have been saying about the nice smell - mine smelled awful - like yeast. I contacted the company about this, and included the numbering from the package but Philosophy did not respond! Wouldn't be purchasing their products again!
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
My FAVOURITE moisturizer of all time. I purchased this over and over from Sephora this past year. You can barely feel it on your skin and it has no odour or fragrance. I have very sensitive skin and it protected me from the elements all winter.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
I just finished a tub of this stuff and it was amazing. It kept my skin hydrated and looking fresh which is hard to do because I have super dry skin. I was going to repurchase it but decided to give something else a go.
Michelle S.
Milton, ON
Love the packaging, marketing and the products from philosophy never disappoint. I do love this moisturizer it is smooth and refreshing and a little goes a longhorn way. Great for sensitive, acne probes skin.
Melinda T.
Hardisty, AB
Love this moisturizer! Isn't greasy and makes your face feel fresh and clean. Doesn't clog pores and a small amount of product goes along way! For the price it lasted a long time. Purchased at Sephora and would buy it again!
Erin C.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers for in the winter. My skin gets so dry and scaly and this really helps prevent that. Very smooth to apply and sinks into you skin well. My skin is also sensitive and this doesn't cause me any issues. The only thing I don't like about it is that the product itself dries out fairly quickly. I've had it dry out before I've had a chance to use it all up which is upsetting considering it's not a cheap product. Other than that it's a great product and definitely worth your while if you have the extra cash to spend and you need some help with dryness.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?