BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
Hardisty
Love this moisturizer! Isn't greasy and makes your face feel fresh and clean. Doesn't clog pores and a small amount of product goes along way! For the price it lasted a long time. Purchased at Sephora and would buy it again!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Mississauga, ON
Love this. I've tried many moisturizers and this one is the best. Not a full five stars because if you read the packaging, it increases the sun's exposure so watch that when you put it on.
Erin C.
Erin C.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers for in the winter. My skin gets so dry and scaly and this really helps prevent that. Very smooth to apply and sinks into you skin well. My skin is also sensitive and this doesn't cause me any issues. The only thing I don't like about it is that the product itself dries out fairly quickly. I've had it dry out before I've had a chance to use it all up which is upsetting considering it's not a cheap product. Other than that it's a great product and definitely worth your while if you have the extra cash to spend and you need some help with dryness.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
I am in love with this moisturizer!!! It feels so nice on my skin, not too thick or thin. I bought it at Sephora for about $35, so it is quite pricey for a moisturizer. I have really oily skin and since I started using the philosophy collection to wash my face (in the morning and at night), the oil has drastically disappeared. I will continue using this product and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gentle skincare routine.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
I absolutely LOVE this product! My skin has never felt so soft and clean! I feel like the moisture stays for hours giving me that glow I dream for.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
This product smells way better thank he regular formulation, plus it is free from a few extra chemicals that are contained in the regular one. I haven't noticed any difference in switching from Hope to Renewed Hope as they're both a,axing moisturizers but considering the better smell of this one, I think renewed hope is a winner.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Port Hope, ON
The only part of my beauty regime that I'm consistent with, this has to be one of the best skin care purchases I've made in a long time! It has a great silky texture and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer.
I would recommend to everyone and anyone!
Marta S.
Marta S.
Windsor, ON
Overall good moisturizer but I can't justify the price. I felt like the sample I got was amazing, but then when I got the product it wasn't as great. :/
Aurora M.
Aurora M.
Love this! My skin usually gets breakouts when I use moisturizer but this one doesn't make my skin break out at all. Its perfect for my cheeks and forehead. It smells really good too and lasts forever.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Mississauga , Ontario
THIS MOISTURIZER THOUGH !!!! Okay let's talk about this for a second, this moisturizer is my absolute favorite thing in the world. It is so light and creamy and goes on the skin like an absolute dream. It is so wonderfully hydrating and it just makes me so happy. Ugh I love it !!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?