BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does work as well. I've bought it about 3times in the past year. I would buy it again
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is crazy good! I love the smell (although people sensitive to fragrance may not enjoy that fact) and it leaves my skin feeling really smooth. I only wish it was cheaper! But, that's Philosophy for you.
Hanah E.
Columbus
Great product for dry, patchy, and irritated skin. Soothed my skin during the winter months. This is a must have product
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer smells soooo good, it is lightweight and sinks right into your skin. It does not make you look creasy at all and my face gets the perfect amount of moisture. Also all my dry patches disappeared. But it has not changed my skin texture nor my oiliness or the size of my pores. So it is not 5*
Julia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I've tried many moisturizers and this one is the best. Not a full five stars because if you read the packaging, it increases the sun's exposure so watch that when you put it on.
Kiara I.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finding a good moisturizer is so hard for me because my skin is so dry. However I bought this in a set with the cleanser for travel purposes and I fell in love. It's not my favorite or go to but it is for sure one of backups in case my first moisturizer runs out or I leave it behind. Since I got it in a travel size I keep it on me at all times especially if I'm without makeup, because then I just apply throughout the day to keep hydrated!
Samantha P.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product and have been in love with it ever since. It is my favourite moisturizer to use on my dry skin in the morning. It is light and soaks in quickly. It has a light springy fragrance. My first jar has lasted me about 5-6 months using almost every day since a little goes a long way. My only complaint is the bottle says to avoid sun exposure when using this product which makes me a bit weary since I have very fair skin that burns easily, but I just make sure to wear sunscreen when I anticipate being in the sun! I have repurchased and definitely recommend.
Amanda P.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried many moisturizers over the years but this one does it for me. I have sensitive skin so I'm always weary with trying new face products. I tried a sample from Sephora. I used it for a few days and had no issues, I bought a full size jar. It absorbs so well and I enjoy the suttle scent. I've been using this product for about a year and I love this product. I'm on my third jar and will keep on buying it. It's pricy but it works well for me so I can't complain too much.
Amy C.
I've tried the Renewed Hope in a Jar and it is a nice light moisturizer that absorbs quickly. People have been saying about the nice smell - mine smelled awful - like yeast. I contacted the company about this, and included the numbering from the package but Philosophy did not respond! Wouldn't be purchasing their products again!
Amelie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite facial moisturizer for sure, the new smell is amazing in my opinion, it smells clean and feminine. I've had the 2oz jar for over a year now and I still have some left, a little goes a long way. I already have another one as back up that's how good this product is.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?