BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Very mosturuzing and Not greasy at all! Only downside is the price! I would recommend this!!
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Amazingly lightweight but super moisturizing, leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and hydrated
Julie S.
Use this daily. Perfect. Skin absorbs it quickly and it does well all year round. My greasy.
Sidney A.
Auburn, AL
I love this moisturizer. I always end up coming back to it no matter what other brands I try.
Angelena S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This provided a pleasant firming effect when used over my serums at night. Very plumping :)
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
This product is expensive ! Be only got it once and it was my oly grail jar! It's amazing
Megan W.
I love philosophy moisturizers. This one is just the right consistency, not too heavy.
Lindsey  S.
Good moisturizer but not for my skin. I'm oily in my t-zone, and this made that worse.
Shabs G.
Brentwood , CA
This gives my skin a natural glow and keeps it feeling hydrated without feeling oily
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I love philosophy soap- this moisturizer was not for me. It broke me out badly.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?