BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kiara I.
Kiara I.
Fort Worth, TX
Finding a good moisturizer is so hard for me because my skin is so dry. However I bought this in a set with the cleanser for travel purposes and I fell in love. It's not my favorite or go to but it is for sure one of backups in case my first moisturizer runs out or I leave it behind. Since I got it in a travel size I keep it on me at all times especially if I'm without makeup, because then I just apply throughout the day to keep hydrated!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
I personally do not like this face cream. I find it feels greasy on the skin but the feeling doesn't last very long and my dry skin was left feeling dry and flakey shortly after applying.
Unfortunately I don't love the scent - it is slightly floral and perfumey. I think that somebody who like floral scents and who has 'normal to oily' skin might enjoy this face cream.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
I got this after loving my philosophy face wash and needed a new moisturizer. They were out of the origins ginzing moisturizer so since I loved the philosophy brand I figured why not let's try this. I'm so happy I did because I swear by this stuff! I have dry to normal skin and it doesn't sit on my skin at all. It somehow feels so light but hydrates just enough at the same time.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
This is absolutely fantastic! It's a lightweight moisturizer, which is perfect for oily or combination skin. When I put it on, I can almost FEEL it refining my skin and making everything feel plump and fresh. It's pricey but a little goes a long way, and I've been using the same jar for almost 5 months! Will definitely repurchase once this one runs out.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This moisturizer smells soooo good, it is lightweight and sinks right into your skin. It does not make you look creasy at all and my face gets the perfect amount of moisture. Also all my dry patches disappeared. But it has not changed my skin texture nor my oiliness or the size of my pores. So it is not 5*
Coryse B.
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
This is a simple and basic moisturizer. I will no seek to repurchase and I feel as if it did nothing remarkable for my skin. I simply using it until it's finished because I respect the brand. There are so many other options out there that bring so much more to the table.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it. This really helped me.
Lexie K.
Lexie K.
Perth, Western Australia
this is the only moisturiser that can hydrate my stubborn dry patches without making the rest of my skin oily!! would recommend to anyone with combination skin as it's been a life saver for me, 100% worth it!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
My FAVOURITE moisturizer of all time. I purchased this over and over from Sephora this past year. You can barely feel it on your skin and it has no odour or fragrance. I have very sensitive skin and it protected me from the elements all winter.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
I just finished a tub of this stuff and it was amazing. It kept my skin hydrated and looking fresh which is hard to do because I have super dry skin. I was going to repurchase it but decided to give something else a go.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?