BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angelena S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This provided a pleasant firming effect when used over my serums at night. Very plumping :)
Sidney A.
Auburn, AL
I love this moisturizer. I always end up coming back to it no matter what other brands I try.
Mehnaz A.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best moisturizer hands down! I have dry skin, and this moisturizer leave your skin hydrated and smooth. It also helps with uneven skin tone. This moisturizer leave a healthy glow to your skin.
Christina R.
Albany, OR
This product makes my skin feel like silk. It's mild, fresh scent and lightweight texture is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Jas S.
Los Angeles, CA
BIG IMPROVEMENT OVER ORIGINAL HOPE IN A JAR. It smells fine and it makes my skin feel instantly nourished. It leaves no oily residue and absorbs quickly.
Catherine F.
lynwood , CA
I received a sample of this with a purchase from Sephora & decided to give it a go. It was very nice & smooth, non oily. I would have to try it for a longer period of time before saying I love it
Chloe E.
Cincinnati , OH
This stuff is everything. I have combination dry skin and this is the only product that has helped my skin.
Brenda L.
Laredo, TX
I've been looking for a holy grail moisturizer and bought this one with high hopes. It feels effective but once it dries and sinks in the skin my skin still feels dry. Had high hopes for this moisturizer
Melissa L.
Saint Louis, MO
I have very dry skin and this leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth all day. I have tried many other brands and keep going back to philosophy.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
I'm in love with this moisturizer. Living in Alaska, the dry winters do some work on your face. However these past few weeks I have found my skin very soft and hydrated.

Also, my face smells amazing! I wish I knew what this scent was, but it's enough to soothe and have my husband snuggle up to my face every night.

Only downfall is the price, however a little goes a long way!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?