BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
St Charles, IL
I just picked this up at Sephora before I left for a week vacation. I thought it worked really well. I have dry skin and I knew I needed to lock in the moisture or my foundation would look terrible. I loved it. Didn't look greasy. I would buy it again in a bigger jar if it wasn't so pricey
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown, NS
My greatest spring discovery and my favorite face cream is Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar. It smells wonderful and is so light and creamy . Love the way it feels when I applied it , silky like rose petals. It leaves your face feeling soft , moisturized and hydrated. My fine lines especially around my eyes were a lot less noticeable even after only using it for a few weeks. It is so relaxing , I like to use it before I go to bed , giving me a great nights sleep. After the long winter we have had , my face was a little more dry than it usually is. This cream worked wonders , helping moisturized the much needed areas , leaving my face glowing. This is my go to cream that I bring everywhere with me , even when I travel. Such a fabulous product.
Charley J.
Charley J.
Love this moisturizer.
It really hydrates well and helps create the perfect canvas for my makeup over the top.
I also love that it contains ingredients to brighten my skin & keep my pores clean.
This one moisturizer has replaced 3 of my other products
Have repurchased this 4 times now & will definitely buy another when mine runs out
Amelie C.
Amelie C.
One of my favorite facial moisturizer for sure, the new smell is amazing in my opinion, it smells clean and feminine. I've had the 2oz jar for over a year now and I still have some left, a little goes a long way. I already have another one as back up that's how good this product is.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I love this cream. Totally worth the high (ish) price tag. It feels so light and goes on so smoothly. My skin feels so soft! It does have a scent but it's very mild. I use this with the purity cleanser.
Kady S.
Kady S.
Trinidad,West Indies
This seriously works so good! It's expensive but worth all the money! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and hydrated as well!
Lori H.
Lori H.
Seaforth, Ontario
I've changed up my beauty routine and use this before makeup and night and have seen I duffence in my skins moisture .
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
North York, ON
I received a sample of this product and have been in love with it ever since. It is my favourite moisturizer to use on my dry skin in the morning. It is light and soaks in quickly. It has a light springy fragrance. My first jar has lasted me about 5-6 months using almost every day since a little goes a long way. My only complaint is the bottle says to avoid sun exposure when using this product which makes me a bit weary since I have very fair skin that burns easily, but I just make sure to wear sunscreen when I anticipate being in the sun! I have repurchased and definitely recommend.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Montreal
I've tried many moisturizers over the years but this one does it for me. I have sensitive skin so I'm always weary with trying new face products. I tried a sample from Sephora. I used it for a few days and had no issues, I bought a full size jar. It absorbs so well and I enjoy the suttle scent. I've been using this product for about a year and I love this product. I'm on my third jar and will keep on buying it. It's pricy but it works well for me so I can't complain too much.
Amy C.
Amy C.
I've tried the Renewed Hope in a Jar and it is a nice light moisturizer that absorbs quickly. People have been saying about the nice smell - mine smelled awful - like yeast. I contacted the company about this, and included the numbering from the package but Philosophy did not respond! Wouldn't be purchasing their products again!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?