BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Trista F.
I really love not of Philosophy's products, and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. It's super lightweight, moisturizing without being greasy, and soaks it quickly.
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
It has some great ingredients in it but its doesn't stay stable due to the package. It needs to be air tight and dark. Every time you open it, it becomes less potent. There are many other moisturizers that can do just as good, if not better at a more reasonable price.
Samantha C.
Phoenixville, PA
Great if you've tried any hope in a jr products! The smell is known as pleasant and lavender-like, or an odd expired smell.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Started out with a deluxe sample from Sephora and knew I needed it in my routine full time. It hydrates but is not thick and doesn't feel greasy.
Judith L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I love this moisturizer!! I use a lot of the products in philosophy's skin care and I love everything!! But this moisturizer is definitely one of the best!!
Erica K.
Durant , OK
I could BATHE in hope in a jar. I love it every time! Light scent, non greasy, easy to absorb, and makes my skin feel and look great!
Rachel E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is for people who love a deep moisturizing cream, but who don't love a heavy, greasy feel.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
My mom loves this moisturizer so i am reviewing it for her. It keeps her skin hydrated. She uses it every night. It has been her favorite moisturizer yet.
Jacqueline C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love this soooo much!!!! I love that it shakes into my skin and doesn't leave my skin all greasy either! I love philosophy products!!!
Jen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great product for average hydration. If you have drier skin I'd look for something else
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?