BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michelle M.
Renton, WA
I use this at night for a deep moisture mask. Very hydrating and I wake up with my skin feeling refreshed and smooth
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield
This moisturizer is good for everyday use and keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day. I really enjoy this product.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL
I love this face cream. I have very oily skin and this lightweight formula has kept my skin hydrated and not greasy!
Katie M.
Grants Pass, OR
Love! I have very dry skin and this makes my face feel great after I put it on. My new favorite moisturizer by far!
Nancy B.
Lakewood, CO
I have been using this product for the past 3 months after a shower. My face feels so soft and radiant. I love it!
Chloe E.
Cincinnati , OH
This stuff is everything. I have combination dry skin and this is the only product that has helped my skin.
Alixandria B.
Tigard, OR
Lightweight, hydrating, and generally felt really nice on my skin! The smell was nice but not overpowering.
Jen R.
This is a really great product for average hydration. If you have drier skin I'd look for something else
Angelyn S.
Very light weight and I liked it, but because of the price I discontinued using it. I might try it again.
Candida J.
Shreveport, LA
I am so in love with this moisturizer my mom got it for me a few years ago an I can't live without it!!!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?