BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Eleanor D.
Eleanor D.
Portland, OR
So expensive, but really good! I use this as a night cream and I wake up with my face feeling moisturized, but not oily or gross. It's kind of icky that it comes in a jar, but I always wash my hands before dipping my fingers in, and I haven't gotten any skin infections or anything, so I guess it's all good! I also don't get dry patches like I used to since I've been using this.
Kayce Rae I.
Kayce Rae I.
I have enjoyed using this moisturizer and like it better than the regular hope in a jar. The scent of the renewed hope is light and appealing and disappears quickly. I have extremely oily skin and appreciate how it is quickly absorbed and leaves my skin feel refreshed. It lasts all day, inside or outside, and I have noticed my skin feeling softer since I started using it two months ago.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
I bought this off of philosophy's website but thought i'd review it here as well. I have Pre-Rosacea and using this in combination with philosophy's clear days ahead face wash really helps with the redness, so instead of my cheeks and nose being as red as a firetruck (lol) they are generally a light pink if pink at all unless i have a flareup and that is just amazing!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I bought this after I realized that "Take a Deep Breath" just wasn't as hydrating for my skin as I needed it to be. I've used this for a couple of months now and it is okay if you do not have super dry skin like I do, but since I do have dry skin I find myself having to reapply it over and over throughout the day.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Westerly, RI
This product works amazing! I started to see some early signs of aging and this product has helped a lot! Also I haven't seen any new signs of aging! It doesn't make my sensitive skin break out! It keeps my skin hydrated and gives me a nice natural glow! After the first night I began to use this..I had people at work saying "wow you look well rested!" A big thumbs up for me! 2017 here I come!
Maci F.
Maci F.
Absolutely love this moisturizer. Being a healthcare worker, my skin is always dry. I'm so glad I found something to keep up with it!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
I was apprehensive to purchase this product only because it was a good amount of money, but I wasn't disappointed! Hands down one of the best moisturizers out there! My skin is extremely dry and sensitive as well. This product didn't irritate my skin. I saw my skin change for the better in 24 hours. I would recommend this to everyone!
Kay C.
Kay C.
Branford, CT
I do not recommend it for oily/combination skin. I really liked this product as it has spf and have had such great reviews. However for the price I did not think it had enough beneficial contents for my skin. It says it helps with texture of skin but after using this product for 5 weeks I did not notice any difference. I think the only aspect this product is good for is the sunscreen, which you can get for a much better price anywhere else. This product left my skin feeling greasy and I had to wear a mattifying foundation powder on top to hide the greasy look. Really tried to like the product. Not worth the price!
Luz H.
Luz H.
This is a very good and refreshing moisturizer! I use it in the night, i dont believe is doing a lot of good but it is not doing bad to my skin
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Cumberland, MD
I have used this for years and I absolutely love it!! I used to hate the smell but they seemed to improve it as well as the consistency. So worth every penny and lasts me forever!! Highly recommend it!!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?