BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Isa B.
I really do like this moisturizer. A little goes a long way. I just feel like sometimes my skin doesn't soak it up all the way.
Stephanie R.
University Pl, WA
this has helped heal all my dry spots on my face i just love it and cant get enough it! Its around 40 dollars and well worth it
Danielle L.
Love Hope in a Jar and love this one twice as much. The smell is better and I think the formula is much better. Love them both.
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Love this moisturizer... Not greasy and keeps my skin renewed. Used it for many years. Very effective against signs of aging💞
Rhiannon D.
I love this, but I hate the price lol. It definitely helps your skin with texture issues and leaves it super smooth and soft
Kai E.
I have never heard one bad thing about the product besides price. It is a holy grail item for so many and for a good reason!
Kelsey M.
Bristol, VT
I love the smell of this stuff, and it feels great on my face twice daily. I use it along with Philosophy Purity cleanser.
lizz c.
I think this is a nice moisturizer. it's not my #1 favorite but it's good but I do think it's too expensive for what it is
Rubi M.
Love the smell :) and the softness you feel when applying the lotion (moisturizer) it usually last me a good amount of time
Samantha C.
Phoenixville, PA
Great if you've tried any hope in a jr products! The smell is known as pleasant and lavender-like, or an odd expired smell.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?