BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gilda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had such a problem finding the right moisturizer for my skin. They were either not enough or too thick that it clogged my pores. But I have been using this one for almost a year now and while it's not the best smelling, it has done great for my skin
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is expensive ! Be only got it once and it was my oly grail jar! It's amazing
Jessica M.
Austin, TX
I'm very picky with my moisturizers because a lot of them leave this greasy film around my nose. I have normal combination skin. & this product not only smells good but it makes my face really soft & is really light feeling. It also doesn't make my face feel greasy at all! I love it! Idk about the wrinkles part because I'm only 21 but I have seen a reduced difference in my Laugh lines.
Sara W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to moisturizer.

I was initially shocked at how well it moisturizer, given how light it is, but while it is costly, a little dab does the job, and it lasts. It is an investment in your face.
Bobbi B.
This was pretty good, but not the best I have tried. It seemed to hydrate okay but the hydration results didn't seem to last long :-/
Priya P.
I got this product as a sample and it was amazing. This was very light and it sink into my skin very very quickly and it did not leave any sticky residue on my skin. My skin is fully moisturized and glowy and the scent of the product is fresh it smells really good
Rhiannon D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, but I hate the price lol. It definitely helps your skin with texture issues and leaves it super smooth and soft
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazingly lightweight but super moisturizing, leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and hydrated
Sandra G.
I have a sample of this from Sephora and I don't seem much change in my skin
Amber S.
A little pricey, but totally worth it! It does a fantastic job of hydrating my skin. My face feels so much softer and smoothr! I've also noticed a big improvement in my skin tone since using this product. An absolute must-have! It feels very light going on and doesn't have a strong scent, which I like.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?