BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Luz H.
This is a very good and refreshing moisturizer! I use it in the night, i dont believe is doing a lot of good but it is not doing bad to my skin
Alyssa L.
I started using this over the winter and I love it! It saved my dry winter skin. It's too much for me to use in the spring and summer though
Jessica A.
San Jose, CA
This moisturizer smells so good! I use it as a night cream. I also use the day serum. It's changed the appearance of my skin - love it all!
Jacqueline C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love this soooo much!!!! I love that it shakes into my skin and doesn't leave my skin all greasy either! I love philosophy products!!!
Summer H.
Goodyear, AZ
Tried this stuff from a sample and was quite happy. This moisturizer really made my skin feel nice, and helped my makeup go on smoothly!
Brooke M.
Memphis , TN
Wow, I love love love this product. It is my very favorite moisturizer! The scent is absolutely amazing and is the best I've ever tried!
Tiffany H.
Beauregard
This is the best lotion I've ever used. It makes my skin so soft! It really locks in moisture. Also, it's great for my sensitive skin!
Gabi L.
I don't remember if I wrote a review for this product but it's a really good moisturizer. It does its job (moisturizing your face lol)
Maci F.
Absolutely love this moisturizer. Being a healthcare worker, my skin is always dry. I'm so glad I found something to keep up with it!
Tabby R.
Absolute must In my home! This stuff is incredible! Well worth every penny! I recommend to any and all. Trust me you won't regret it.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?