BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
I have a sample of this from Sephora and I don't seem much change in my skin
Sidney A.
Sidney A.
Auburn, AL
I love this moisturizer. I always end up coming back to it no matter what other brands I try.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
Good moisturizer but not for my skin. I'm oily in my t-zone, and this made that worse.
monica  S.
monica S.
Love this product and I think it has a light pleasant smell that does not linger
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
While I love philosophy soap- this moisturizer was not for me. It broke me out badly.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
This moisturizer has changed my life. I've had dry combo skin for my whole life and would constantly have dry patches and itchy skin all over my face. I'd constantly flake too. Since using this moisturizer sometimes twice a day after a cleansing oil, my skin is radiant! It's firm, evenly toned and amazingly soft!
St Charles, IL
I just picked this up at Sephora before I left for a week vacation. I thought it worked really well. I have dry skin and I knew I needed to lock in the moisture or my foundation would look terrible. I loved it. Didn't look greasy. I would buy it again in a bigger jar if it wasn't so pricey
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Morrison, IL
This moisturizer is amazing! I've tried numerous different products but my skin is pretty sensitive and I always ended up with either a red face or a break out. This is the first one that doesn't irritate my skin and isn't too oily either.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Love this product! Before finding "hope in a jar" my face was flakey with a lot of little textures on my checks, by since using this my texture has went away and so has the flakes. Super moisturizing to the skin and sinks in quickly!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Cypress, TX
I really wanted to like this product since it is on the expensive side. But, I have sensitive skin and the fragrance and/or ingredients just didn't like my face. It caused my face to breakout, and I really wish I would have kept the packaging so I could have taken it back to Ulta.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?