BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica B.
Port Orange, FL
This is really gentle on your skin and really helps your face say hydrated and soft but it doesn't have much of a smell and is also kind of expensive.
Medina B.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this to try and help my really dry skin and for the most part it did. My skin got to use to it and it stopped being effective.
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
Great moisturizer. I love this line. Great for dry skin. Will work for normal and oily just use lightly. Not a greasy moisturizer but does do the job.
Elizabeth S.
Las Vegas, NV
Best moisturizer for face, if you have really dry skin i would say to use sparingly. But the moisturizer is gentle if you have oily skin and the price is great for a travel size and lasts throughout the entire day. I would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive combination type skin
Kelli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to face moisturizer! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it every morning and night, and in between if needed. It really doesn't have a scent, so that's a plus for me. Fragrance will burn my skin and irritate my eczema. I highly recommend for anyone!
Caitlyn M.
One of my favorited! It doesn't make me break out or make my face too oily. Plus the smell is amazing
Lauren E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice moisturizer and goes on creamy and not sticky. Didn't notice a bad smell or anything. I just don't like the jar because I have long nails and I wish it was a pump bottle instead
Tuskee B.
One of the best moisturizers I have ever had. Leaves the skin smooth, bright and soft. I used it day and night. It is very pricey! Smells light! Worth the money but there are other great products out there cheaper.
Ashlyn L.
This is my holy grail moisturizer. It doesn't have a scent, perfectly moisturizes my skin, and I use it twice a day. Once at night after cleansing, and I use it before I apply primer/foundation in the morning. I recommend it to all my friends, male or female. It hasn't left me feeling oily or broken me out, which can be super easy with my sensitive skin.
Tara C.
Knoxville, TN
I love the fragrance they have incorporated into this formula. It smells great and goes on light and smooth. I use this with the philosophy cleanser and the "when hope is not enough" serum and I really like the difference it has made on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?