BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Amanda M.
I recently purchased this moisturizer because it was on sale at ulta and I am loving it. It is a thicker consistency and I have just been using it at night for that reason. It is oil free which I prefer because I have oily skin. This has left my face feeling so soft and moisturized, more than any other moisturizer, Im excited to see the long term effects. The only thing I dont love is the scent but I can deal with it
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
I have been using this moisturizer for almost 2 years now. It’s my absolute favorite and makes me skin glow. I have really bad acne scarring and discoloration. This has helped to fade those scars and bring my skin back to looking great again. I have combination skin and I find that this moisturizer really helps to keep my oily nose in check in the summer time (aka: less blotting). Definitely give this a try!
taylor s.
Lowell, MI
If I could give this more stars, I would! I used a sample of this about a month ago and fell in love, I had to order some as soon as I could. My skin looks and feels INCREDIBLE. I have never been this confident without makeup in my entire life.
Taya S.
This a great moisturizer! It feels a little thin, so I wait for it to dry then use another moisturizer. This works for me. I also use a cleanser before. I would recommend this!
Makenna N.
Oswego, NY
philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer I got this at Sephora during the Weekly Wow because I ran out of my normal moisturizer. I didn’t think I would love this as much as I do. I can wear this day and night, it keeps my oily skin under control and moisturizes sooo well. A little goes a long way and I will buy this again when I run out for sure!!
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
I use this every day during my facial routine. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. it is super gentle on my skin & it does not make it oily. I have oily skin & it works great. I bought it at sephora & i’ll be buying it again and again. LOVE IT.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I got this product in a trial size pack that came with the face wash and eye cream and serum. I honestly was excited but it didn’t deliver. It doesn’t moisturize my skin as much as I am used to and in the winter I need more moisture but without an oily feel. It even made me break out after a week. Not for me
Mercedes A.
Kissimmee
This is so awesome for dry skin. I love to use it and I think it looks nice in the morning when I moisterize and also feels really good under makeup. I think it's awesome and I think overall Philosophy skincare have some of the best skincare on the market. I love it so much and I reccomend it to anyone on the fence about it.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
A nice product, not anything i could live without but I don't have many complaints. it is moisturizing but a little pricey, I do not think i would repurchase it at such a high price point for the results but I have sensitive skin, it is a good moisturizer for someone with relatively low-maintenance skin.
Nicolette J.
I️ purchased this at Sephora while looking for a new moisturizer. I had originally planned on getting one with SPF, but was told that it is better to apply sunscreen over a moisturizer (and reapply) than to mix it in. I am so glad I found this! The cream is rich and very hydrating all day and since it has no sunscreen, I️ also use this at night.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?