BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ash M.
Ash M.
I love this stuff. I bought it to use as a facial moisturizer, and I love it. It's gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive eyes but still gets the job done. It's not too heavy, and it's even better than the regular Hope in a Jar in my opinion. I go back and forth between this and First Aid Beauty's repair moisturizer when i need something heavier.
Ashirleygirl A.
Ashirleygirl A.
This is very hydrating . I love all of philosophy .. When I use this in bwtn my Normal ritual my skin is very soft the next day and glowing .,smells nice .,I got mine at Sephora . I have on my list the night one . Can't wait to try the two in tandem.
Glides on smooth ; smells great ; very hydrating on skin ; the next day you will defiantly notice.
Semaria S.
Semaria S.
Memphis , TN
I absolutely love this moisturizer!!! Lightweight formula but very moisturizing. Great for combination skin. I can't quite describe the scent, but I love it.
I love that it is available in various sizes. I purchased the .5oz. I have combination skin but lately my skin has been much less oiler. paired with my argan oil, this is now my holy grail.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
This was one of my first favorite high end moisturizers I have ever purchased, it gave your skin that coveted lit from within glow, however I quit using it because of how fragranted it was it made my eyes water. (NO I did not apply it too close to my eyes.) So I just couldn't get past that for the pricepoint. Still on the hunt for my Holy Grail.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Philosophy is known for their quality skin care, and this moisturizer is no exception. Sometimes I find their products overly fragrant, but this product isn't overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy. Philosophy does tend to be on the spendy side, but if you can afford it, this is a great product.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Louisville, KY
I got this on recommendation from Sephora, however for my combination right now on the dry to normal side skin this really didn't help moisturize my skin and left me peeling after a short period of time. I think maybe in the summer when my skin is on the oily side that this might be a better moisturizer, but not during the winter.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Life savor!! This is my holy grail moisturizer! This is lightweight and non-sticky. Works wonders for my dry skin and feels like my skin just got a drink of water. Perfect for under my makeup or before my primer! Sinks into the skin and leaves your skin hydrated and ready to go. Can't live without this. Definitely worth the money!
Carli S.
Carli S.
I have combination skin and have FINALLY found the one moisturizer that works. I love the smell and feel of this on my skin. It is soothing and moisturizing but not greasy. It doesn't stick to dry patches and I can actually put it on after I use SPF to mattify the look of it. It's amazing and can be used for night too. I love it!
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
This product was really great in the morning before applying my foundation primer. It goes on smooth and really leaves the skin feeling dewy and moisturized. It is a bit pricey, but I honestly believe that it is worth every single penny you spend. It soaks into your skin and doesn't leave any residue or chalky aftermath.
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Austin, TX
Incredibly lightweight yet extremely hydrating, this is the perfect moisturizer for someone with oily/combination skin. It is very layerable, and goes on well over sunscreen and under makeup without getting greasy or making your donation slide all over the place. My only regret is that I didn't find this product singer!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?