BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica B.
Port Orange, FL
This is really gentle on your skin and really helps your face say hydrated and soft but it doesn't have much of a smell and is also kind of expensive.
Ashley D.
Best moisturizer! I have dry skin and this is not a heavy cream but still gives great moisture. It also helps decrease redness and the look of pore.
Sarah E.
It's scented. Unfortunately with my sensitive skin I cannot use it. It also seems a bit greasy to me. I know a lot of people love this, but I don't.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
Every time I use this moisturizer, I wake up with breakouts. I don't have breakouts often and I'm pretty sure it's this product causing the breakouts
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA
I received a trial of this product in the mail and fell in love with it! I have combination skin and I can use this cream without fear of break outs
Hali B.
Shiner, TX
This is my favorite night cream. It is perfect for the ladies in their 20s who have to start using a night cream. Great precursor to retinol cream.
Christina R.
Albany, OR
This product makes my skin feel like silk. It's mild, fresh scent and lightweight texture is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Melissa L.
Saint Louis, MO
I have very dry skin and this leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth all day. I have tried many other brands and keep going back to philosophy.
Toni A.
Even better than the plain hope in a jar! This formula keeps my skin soft and supple. Never broke out from it. Use on chest neck and throat area
Luz H.
This is a very good and refreshing moisturizer! I use it in the night, i dont believe is doing a lot of good but it is not doing bad to my skin
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?