BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorites, light but moisturizing without an oily residue and a pleasant scent
Nadirrah T.
Nadirrah T.
Philadelphia, PA
BEST MOISTURIZE ON EARTH!!!!!!!! Definitely a steal especially when it's on sale , it's worth the hype & money for sureee
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
S Burlington, VT
I love the smell of this stuff, and it feels great on my face twice daily. I use it along with Philosophy Purity cleanser.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Saint Louis, MO
I have very dry skin and this leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth all day. I have tried many other brands and keep going back to philosophy.
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Renton, WA
I use this at night for a deep moisture mask. Very hydrating and I wake up with my skin feeling refreshed and smooth
Hanah E.
Hanah E.
Columbus
Great product for dry, patchy, and irritated skin. Soothed my skin during the winter months. This is a must have product
Candida J.
Candida J.
Shreveport, LA
I am so in love with this moisturizer my mom got it for me a few years ago an I can't live without it!!!
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Cincinnati , OH
This stuff is everything. I have combination dry skin and this is the only product that has helped my skin.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Love Hope in a Jar and love this one twice as much. The smell is better and I think the formula is much better. Love them both.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?