BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Judith L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I love this moisturizer!! I use a lot of the products in philosophy's skin care and I love everything!! But this moisturizer is definitely one of the best!!
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
This is my favorite face cream of all time. I can tell a huge difference in my face since I started using this 2x a day. It's not greasy at all...LOVE IT!!!!
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I wish I could give this product more than 5 stars. It's amazing. I got it one year for Christmas and haven't gone back. My skin has improved dramatically!
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
I got this for my mother for christmas and she loves it, she says she would repurchase but is still dedicated to her Lancome and dermalogica night creams.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
My mom loves this moisturizer so i am reviewing it for her. It keeps her skin hydrated. She uses it every night. It has been her favorite moisturizer yet.
Jas S.
Los Angeles, CA
BIG IMPROVEMENT OVER ORIGINAL HOPE IN A JAR. It smells fine and it makes my skin feel instantly nourished. It leaves no oily residue and absorbs quickly.
Ali M.
Great everyday moisturizer, I use it every morning after using Purity cleanser. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. Worth the price.
Lashea M.
I got this online and I tried it. It makes your face soooo soft! I love to put it on every night before I go to bed. I love it and I will purchase more!
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
This wasn't for me. While I found the results to be decent I couldn't get over the smell. It was milk in it and it starts to smell rotten after a while.
Janet S.
Chandler, AZ
I like this moisturize, the smell is my only complain. The texture, and feeling on your skin is great though. Especially the smooth and oil free feeling.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?