BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michelle P.
New Castle, PA
I have been using this for a month. My severely dry skin loves this. I also have extremely sensitive skin and have had no problems!
Morgan L.
Atlanta, GA
Best moisturizer hands down! So good all the girls in my family use it.. Another plus it's good for both oily and dry skin types
Molly S.
Champlin , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like magic and noticed results almost immediately. Smooth face and glow, paired with Purity face wash it's an awesome team!
Isa B.
I really do like this moisturizer. A little goes a long way. I just feel like sometimes my skin doesn't soak it up all the way.
Stephanie R.
University Pl, WA
this has helped heal all my dry spots on my face i just love it and cant get enough it! Its around 40 dollars and well worth it
mollie d.
Delmar, NY
THIS IS THE BEST MOISTURIZER FOR OILY SKIN. it is really awesome at smoothing out the skin and I feel it is not greasy at all.
Shantina W.
Dallas , TX
My go to moisturizer. I love the fact that it doesn't leave a sticky film on my hands nor face. This product never disappoints
Angelina H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Works amazing on my skin and it's really worth the money. I have a hard time finding good products that work for me.
Danielle L.
Love Hope in a Jar and love this one twice as much. The smell is better and I think the formula is much better. Love them both.
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer... Not greasy and keeps my skin renewed. Used it for many years. Very effective against signs of agingūüíě
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?