BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
San Jose, CA
This moisturizer smells so good! I use it as a night cream. I also use the day serum. It's changed the appearance of my skin - love it all!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Great moisturizer! It works for AM/PM as you can build up the thickness. I have been doing a heavier amount under my eyes and have noticed an amazing difference.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love this soooo much!!!! I love that it shakes into my skin and doesn't leave my skin all greasy either! I love philosophy products!!!
Judith L.
Judith L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I love this moisturizer!! I use a lot of the products in philosophy's skin care and I love everything!! But this moisturizer is definitely one of the best!!
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
This was pretty good, but not the best I have tried. It seemed to hydrate okay but the hydration results didn't seem to last long :-/
Erica K.
Erica K.
Durant, OK
I could BATHE in hope in a jar. I love it every time! Light scent, non greasy, easy to absorb, and makes my skin feel and look great!
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used.Erases away wrinkles,crowfeet and tones your skin.Not greasy or oily.This manic cream soaks right into your face,don't forget your neck.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Nashville, TN
Best moisturizer hands down! So good all the girls in my family use it.. Another plus it's good for both oily and dry skin types
Rhiannon D.
Rhiannon D.
I love this, but I hate the price lol. It definitely helps your skin with texture issues and leaves it super smooth and soft
Rubi M.
Rubi M.
Love the smell :) and the softness you feel when applying the lotion (moisturizer) it usually last me a good amount of time
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?