BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maria O.
I've been using this for about a week, and I really like the smell and it's been really good on my skin. It is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth the price. I was able to get it as a combo with the Purity cleanser.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow!
Paige S.
Great moisturizer! It works for AM/PM as you can build up the thickness. I have been doing a heavier amount under my eyes and have noticed an amazing difference.
Meghan M.
Milford, MI
Absolutely amazing. As you put it on you can feel the moisturizer being absorbed. Smells very clean and natural. I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it.
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this product expecting to be let down as usual with skin care. I have problematic skin, hyper-pigmentation as well as Roseacea
this product has toned down the red in my face, helped clear up my skin.
take the chance you wont be disapointed
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
Forwarning, this product smells HORRIBLE. BUT it does get the job done, after using this product for about a week my skin is noticably smoothr, firm, and soft.
Courtney D.
San angelo, TX
Love love this moisturizer. I use it twice a day and can definitely tell a difference in my skin. I have used probably 4 of them and will continue to repurchase
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and think it is a great product. It goes on smoothly, blends in well, and has a great smell. It is a bit on the pricey side though.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
I tested it some time ago and I love it! My skin feels refreshed and fresh just after the first few applications. I'll keep using and indicating to my friends.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this! Started out with a deluxe sample from Sephora and knew I needed it in my routine full time. It hydrates but is not thick and doesn't feel greasy.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?