BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Jennifer M.
I love this moisturizer so much! I use it at night and wake up to soft skin. It really helps with the dry patches I have without irritating the crazy sensitive spots too. It has all of the antiaging ingredients I like for my moisturizers to have. Really nice product! Loving it!!
Dara D.
I love this facial moisturizer. It blends beautifully into my skin and makes putting on foundation a breeze. I definitely have noticed that my skin tone has evened out. I love that it has spf. It is more expensive but it is totally worth it!
Olivia A.
Alexandria, VA
I love this baby! I hated so much the smell of the original so when I tried this and didn't know what it was and it was Hope in a Jar I was surprised because it didn't have the smell when i saw it was renewed I decided to try this everyday and I love it it's so worth the money
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
While I don't care for the smell of the original Hope in a Jar, this one actually has a really enjoyable scent. It smells really clean while still hydrating and retexturing you skin like the original!
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
My only problem with this product is the price. It's a nice moisturizer but that's about it. It's not greasy which I love but for the price and what it claims to do, I was expecting a little more and I don't know if I'll be repurchasing
Casey W.
Anna, TX
I receive this as a sample and I can tell you it is light feeling face lotion that has a good scent and nothing too strong it didn't make my face oily or anything I cant wait to purchase a full size, now that I had the sample size I need more!
Annalisa M.
Mckinney, TX
Love this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night! I have seen a visible improvement on my skin texture! Always a plus! Next time I am buying the full size!
Stacy F.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This is a fantastic eye cream! It's gentle and applies very smooth. I have very sensitive skin and my eyes love this cream. It's a great value the tub I have has lasted me a long time. I love this product and would definitely recommend it! I love Philosophy products!
Eleanor D.
Portland, OR
So expensive, but really good! I use this as a night cream and I wake up with my face feeling moisturized, but not oily or gross. It's kind of icky that it comes in a jar, but I always wash my hands before dipping my fingers in, and I haven't gotten any skin infections or anything, so I guess it's all good! I also don't get dry patches like I used to since I've been using this.
Vickie F.
I love this cream as a moisturizer or night cream. It hydrates without breaking out my skin. Plus, it helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Best cream for my face ever.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?