BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Started out with a deluxe sample from Sephora and knew I needed it in my routine full time. It hydrates but is not thick and doesn't feel greasy.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and think it is a great product. It goes on smoothly, blends in well, and has a great smell. It is a bit on the pricey side though.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tested it some time ago and I love it! My skin feels refreshed and fresh just after the first few applications. I'll keep using and indicating to my friends.
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face cream of all time. I can tell a huge difference in my face since I started using this 2x a day. It's not greasy at all...LOVE IT!!!!
Judith L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I love this moisturizer!! I use a lot of the products in philosophy's skin care and I love everything!! But this moisturizer is definitely one of the best!!
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this product more than 5 stars. It's amazing. I got it one year for Christmas and haven't gone back. My skin has improved dramatically!
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
I got this for my mother for christmas and she loves it, she says she would repurchase but is still dedicated to her Lancome and dermalogica night creams.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
My mom loves this moisturizer so i am reviewing it for her. It keeps her skin hydrated. She uses it every night. It has been her favorite moisturizer yet.
Jas S.
Los Angeles, CA
BIG IMPROVEMENT OVER ORIGINAL HOPE IN A JAR. It smells fine and it makes my skin feel instantly nourished. It leaves no oily residue and absorbs quickly.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
This wasn't for me. While I found the results to be decent I couldn't get over the smell. It was milk in it and it starts to smell rotten after a while.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?