BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Jessica M.
Carmel, IN
This moisturizer saved my skin this winter, but manages to not be too oily for summer. It may be a bit too heavy for my skin in summer as I've had some small breakouts, but not enough to make me switch from using this. Wish it had an SPF to it, but no moisturizer is perfect :)
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I have pretty oily skin and this is the perfect moisturizer for me. It is really light, yet still very hydrating and makes your skin feel amazing. It is pretty expensive but I do really like this product.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
My go to moisturizer. I have combination skin and this works wonders! I'm on my third jar with no intentions of switching up. This smells amazing and is light yet very moisturizing without the greasy feel.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
This really is a good moisturizer, smells good and goes on smooth but it is not good for those with oily skin. This actually made my face look more oily quicker I was really disappointed. Also took away a star for the price, I think there are more affordable moisturizers that work just as well.
Catherine F.
Lynwood, CA
I received a sample of this with a purchase from Sephora & decided to give it a go. It was very nice & smooth, non oily. I would have to try it for a longer period of time before saying I love it
Madi P.
paducah, ky
Renewed Hope in a Jar is the holy grail of moisturizers! It is so hydrating without being too heavy on the skin. It's easy to throw in the makeup bag and travel with. I definitely don't go a day without it! Worth every penny!
Ken R.
Honolulu, HI
Hope in a Jar gives me so much hope! Not only does it moisturize my face well, it came in a cute travel size package that I took on trips a lot. A must have if you're a travel bug like me. Like other Philosophy products it leans on the pricier side but it's worth it!
Anne A.
Mc Donald, OH
This is a simple cream that does what its supposed to with none of the extra frills. Its good for sensitive skin and has no added color or fragrance. It is not rich enough for my skin in the winter but it works fine for the warmer months. I like it but I don't love it.
Charlotte T.
Columbus, OH
I have extremely dry skin and initially I bought it because it felt light and nice on my skin. But that was only right after application; when I apply this onto my face at night, my skin feels dry again even just an hour after. This probably isn't the version for dry skin. Nice lightweight product but definitely would not recommend for people with dry to very dry skin.
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
I love this moisturizer and I use it every night before bed. It's great for my sensitive skin and I like that it's unscented but doesn't have a bad chemical smell like some unscented things do.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?