BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chessie H.
This is the best moisturizer ever! Very light, whipped texture. Goes on smooth, not greasy. Works well with dry skin, sensitive skin, & even during breakouts. Truly a universal moisturizer. Every time I use this I get compliments on my skin tone.
Sara W.
This is my go to moisturizer.

I was initially shocked at how well it moisturizer, given how light it is, but while it is costly, a little dab does the job, and it lasts. It is an investment in your face.
Erin S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling great but isn't too heavy. I am prone to the occasional pimple or two, but also get very dry especially is the cheek area. This combats my dryness but doesn't cause me to break out.
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
I live in Colorado so the weather is very unpredictable and very dry during the winter. I bought this to prepare because my face can get horribly dry and let me tell you it really is hope in a jar!!
jennifer s.
I have used this for about 2 months and amazed at how much my skin has improved. During winter months, I always got dry patches on my face and this hasn't happened using this moisturizer !
Amy R.
I feel like my skin changes from oily to dry to combination daily and this is perfect for me. It makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated without making it feel oily. I have never tried a Philosophy product I haven't loved!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used.Erases away wrinkles,crowfeet and tones your skin.Not greasy or oily.This manic cream soaks right into your face,don't forget your neck.
Jessica K.
Kearns
I love this moisturizer. I have combination skin and a lot of the time moisturizers make my skin super oily. This one did not, and my foundation went on great over it. It truly is hope in a jar!
Jennifer F.
I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?