BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alison C.
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
Great moisturizer. I love this line. Great for dry skin. Will work for normal and oily just use lightly. Not a greasy moisturizer but does do the job.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
I live in Colorado so the weather is very unpredictable and very dry during the winter. I bought this to prepare because my face can get horribly dry and let me tell you it really is hope in a jar!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Best moisturizer! I have dry skin and this is not a heavy cream but still gives great moisture. It also helps decrease redness and the look of pore.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Albany, OR
This product makes my skin feel like silk. It's mild, fresh scent and lightweight texture is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Valery G.
Valery G.
I used this cream many times. It's moisturing and makes your skin smoot philosophy hope in a jar hope oil free
Emma D.
Emma D.
Amazing really helps my acne best moisturizer at sephora full reccomend I love it so much. And it really works for all skin types.
Jas S.
Jas S.
Los Angeles, CA
BIG IMPROVEMENT OVER ORIGINAL HOPE IN A JAR. It smells fine and it makes my skin feel instantly nourished. It leaves no oily residue and absorbs quickly.
Maria O.
Maria O.
I've been using this for about a week, and I really like the smell and it's been really good on my skin. It is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth the price. I was able to get it as a combo with the Purity cleanser.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
This moisturizer is good for everyday use and keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day. I really enjoy this product.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
San Jose, CA
This moisturizer smells so good! I use it as a night cream. I also use the day serum. It's changed the appearance of my skin - love it all!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?