BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Summer H.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this stuff from a sample and was quite happy. This moisturizer really made my skin feel nice, and helped my makeup go on smoothly!
Jacqueline C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love this soooo much!!!! I love that it shakes into my skin and doesn't leave my skin all greasy either! I love philosophy products!!!
Tiffany H.
Beauregard
This is the best lotion I've ever used. It makes my skin so soft! It really locks in moisture. Also, it's great for my sensitive skin!
Gabi L.
I don't remember if I wrote a review for this product but it's a really good moisturizer. It does its job (moisturizing your face lol)
Tabby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute must In my home! This stuff is incredible! Well worth every penny! I recommend to any and all. Trust me you won't regret it.
Bobbi B.
This was pretty good, but not the best I have tried. It seemed to hydrate okay but the hydration results didn't seem to last long :-/
Maci F.
Absolutely love this moisturizer. Being a healthcare worker, my skin is always dry. I'm so glad I found something to keep up with it!
Erica K.
Durant , OK
I could BATHE in hope in a jar. I love it every time! Light scent, non greasy, easy to absorb, and makes my skin feel and look great!
Medina B.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this to try and help my really dry skin and for the most part it did. My skin got to use to it and it stopped being effective.
Emma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing really helps my acne best moisturizer at sephora full reccomend I love it so much. And it really works for all skin types.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?