BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
While I don't care for the smell of the original Hope in a Jar, this one actually has a really enjoyable scent. It smells really clean while still hydrating and retexturing you skin like the original!
Vickie F.
I love this cream as a moisturizer or night cream. It hydrates without breaking out my skin. Plus, it helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Best cream for my face ever.
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
I have the sample size of this from Ulta. It is very moisturizing. I don't see a significant difference in my skin but it does moisturize very well and smells delicious!
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
Best mositizer in a jar! Philosophy is an amazing brand to find anything to meet your concerns in life and skincare. Check out your local Sephora or Sephora in JCPennies
Stacy F.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This is a fantastic eye cream! It's gentle and applies very smooth. I have very sensitive skin and my eyes love this cream. It's a great value the tub I have has lasted me a long time. I love this product and would definitely recommend it! I love Philosophy products!
Eleanor D.
Portland, OR
So expensive, but really good! I use this as a night cream and I wake up with my face feeling moisturized, but not oily or gross. It's kind of icky that it comes in a jar, but I always wash my hands before dipping my fingers in, and I haven't gotten any skin infections or anything, so I guess it's all good! I also don't get dry patches like I used to since I've been using this.
Trista F.
I really love not of Philosophy's products, and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. It's super lightweight, moisturizing without being greasy, and soaks it quickly.
Priya P.
I got this product as a sample and it was amazing. This was very light and it sink into my skin very very quickly and it did not leave any sticky residue on my skin. My skin is fully moisturized and glowy and the scent of the product is fresh it smells really good
Nancy S.
Winter park, FL
I tried the renewed hope in a jar in the store in ulta. The smell is ok not bad not like the original hope in a jar. The original one smells horrible, has a very strong smell that I couldn't handle. I couldn't even put in on my face for more than few minutes and went to wash it out. I felt I can't breath.
Elizabeth L.
Smells great and is very light weight. I love using it with my bb cream, it feels so oil free. I do not really believe that it does anything other than moisturizing
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?