BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Tuskee B.
One of the best moisturizers I have ever had. Leaves the skin smooth, bright and soft. I used it day and night. It is very pricey! Smells light! Worth the money but there are other great products out there cheaper.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
This moisturizer is crazy good! I love the smell (although people sensitive to fragrance may not enjoy that fact) and it leaves my skin feeling really smooth. I only wish it was cheaper! But, that's Philosophy for you.
Mehnaz A.
Warren, MI
This is honestly the best moisturizer hands down! I have dry skin, and this moisturizer leave your skin hydrated and smooth. It also helps with uneven skin tone. This moisturizer leave a healthy glow to your skin.
Andrea G.
A friend recommended this moisturizer to me after it helped her dry skin, and I'm glad she did. It works miracles literally and there is a reason philosophy is so popular. It is a totally reasonable price too.
Natalie P.
Morgantown, WV
Seriously life changing product. Never tried the original Hope in a Jar, but a sales rep at Ulta recommended this and I just love how soft my skin feels after using it! Noticeably softer skin, even hours later.
Elizabeth O.
Washington, DC
Love this product and the size! I travel all the time for work and it is really hard on my skin, especially when my routine gets disrupted! So this is so perfect in so many different ways. Love hope in a jar. I always keep coming back to it!
Stephanie G.
Cumberland, MD
I have used this for years and I absolutely love it!! I used to hate the smell but they seemed to improve it as well as the consistency. So worth every penny and lasts me forever!! Highly recommend it!!
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
I feel like the renewed formula is better compared to the original. I mainly use this during the winter when my skin turns dry. I would use this during the night to help moisturize my skin and it worked great.
Brenda L.
Laredo, TX
I've been looking for a holy grail moisturizer and bought this one with high hopes. It feels effective but once it dries and sinks in the skin my skin still feels dry. Had high hopes for this moisturizer
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This is my go-to moisturizer for the colder months. It's got this amazing whipped texture and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and refined. I prefer the oil free for the summer since I tend to get shiny.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?

back