BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this product expecting to be let down as usual with skin care. I have problematic skin, hyper-pigmentation as well as Roseacea
this product has toned down the red in my face, helped clear up my skin.
take the chance you wont be disapointed
Becky J.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Couldn't say enough great things about this moisturizer! If you're ever in need, philosophy should be the the brand you try! The products are so great on the skin, not heavy, not leaving your face greasy. Your skin literally feels replenished. I love to pair with the facial cleanser and the moisturizer.
Katie M.
Grants Pass, OR
Love! I have very dry skin and this makes my face feel great after I put it on. My new favorite moisturizer by far!
Vickie F.
I love this cream as a moisturizer or night cream. It hydrates without breaking out my skin. Plus, it helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Best cream for my face ever.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small sample of this with my purchase of the Philosophy Purity face wash. The moisturizer absorbed quickly into my skin and left my skin feeling very soft but not greasy at all. I will probably repurchase this in the future.
Tiffany H.
Beauregard
This is the best lotion I've ever used. It makes my skin so soft! It really locks in moisture. Also, it's great for my sensitive skin!
Lexie B.
Indiana
This is the best moisturizer ever!! I use it every night before I go to bed! I always wash my face with Noxzema then put on this moisturizer and in the morning my face is so smooth and moisturizer! I recommend this product!!
Kristin S.
This is the only moisturizer I've ever really used. I don't have wrinkles yet (only 20), but really like how deeply moisturized my skin feels. I use it in the morning and at night and have the 4oz version, which is the most cost effective
Shabs G.
Brentwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives my skin a natural glow and keeps it feeling hydrated without feeling oily
Sade H.
This was my staple moisturizer! I have oily skin for reference. I can't recall the smell because I have switched since then because I am always on the search. But this one did not feel like t dried my skin out or make it feel tight. The price is about the median price you see with skin care now a days. It is definitely something I would purchase again!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?