BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter Park, FL
I tried the renewed hope in a jar in the store in ulta. The smell is ok not bad not like the original hope in a jar. The original one smells horrible, has a very strong smell that I couldn't handle. I couldn't even put in on my face for more than few minutes and went to wash it out. I felt I can't breath.
Chessie H.
Chessie H.
This is the best moisturizer ever! Very light, whipped texture. Goes on smooth, not greasy. Works well with dry skin, sensitive skin, & even during breakouts. Truly a universal moisturizer. Every time I use this I get compliments on my skin tone.
Vivian V.
Vivian V.
This makes a fantastic night cream and doesnt clog my pores like other thick creams like to do. Also isnt greasy gross.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
sheboygan , WI
really good product. definitely a good item to look into for skin care. kind of pricey but worth it. purchased at ulta
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this! Started out with a deluxe sample from Sephora and knew I needed it in my routine full time. It hydrates but is not thick and doesn't feel greasy.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling great but isn't too heavy. I am prone to the occasional pimple or two, but also get very dry especially is the cheek area. This combats my dryness but doesn't cause me to break out.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Chandler, AZ
I like this moisturize, the smell is my only complain. The texture, and feeling on your skin is great though. Especially the smooth and oil free feeling.
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
My mom loves this moisturizer so i am reviewing it for her. It keeps her skin hydrated. She uses it every night. It has been her favorite moisturizer yet.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
I have used this for about 2 months and amazed at how much my skin has improved. During winter months, I always got dry patches on my face and this hasn't happened using this moisturizer !
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
This wasn't for me. While I found the results to be decent I couldn't get over the smell. It was milk in it and it starts to smell rotten after a while.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?