BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Lynwood, CA
I received a sample of this with a purchase from Sephora & decided to give it a go. It was very nice & smooth, non oily. I would have to try it for a longer period of time before saying I love it
Anne A.
Anne A.
Mc Donald, OH
This is a simple cream that does what its supposed to with none of the extra frills. Its good for sensitive skin and has no added color or fragrance. It is not rich enough for my skin in the winter but it works fine for the warmer months. I like it but I don't love it.
Ibette H.
Ibette H.
Rialto
A little goes a long way. Great moisturizer to apply before makeup. Scent is not overwealming and consistency is good.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
I bought this because as I approach 40, my skin has gotten super dry with fine lines. This has completely eliminated the flakey dryness and my fine lines really seem diminished! It's s great emollient moisturizer!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Lebanon , IN
It has some great ingredients in it but its doesn't stay stable due to the package. It needs to be air tight and dark. Every time you open it, it becomes less potent. There are many other moisturizers that can do just as good, if not better at a more reasonable price.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I love this moisturizer so much! I use it at night and wake up to soft skin. It really helps with the dry patches I have without irritating the crazy sensitive spots too. It has all of the antiaging ingredients I like for my moisturizers to have. Really nice product! Loving it!!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lakewood, CO
I have been using this product for the past 3 months after a shower. My face feels so soft and radiant. I love it!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA
I have the sample size of this from Ulta. It is very moisturizing. I don't see a significant difference in my skin but it does moisturize very well and smells delicious!
Priya P.
Priya P.
I got this product as a sample and it was amazing. This was very light and it sink into my skin very very quickly and it did not leave any sticky residue on my skin. My skin is fully moisturized and glowy and the scent of the product is fresh it smells really good
Trista F.
Trista F.
I really love not of Philosophy's products, and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. It's super lightweight, moisturizing without being greasy, and soaks it quickly.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?