BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Trista F.
I really love not of Philosophy's products, and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. It's super lightweight, moisturizing without being greasy, and soaks it quickly.
Priya P.
I got this product as a sample and it was amazing. This was very light and it sink into my skin very very quickly and it did not leave any sticky residue on my skin. My skin is fully moisturized and glowy and the scent of the product is fresh it smells really good
Elizabeth L.
Smells great and is very light weight. I love using it with my bb cream, it feels so oil free. I do not really believe that it does anything other than moisturizing
Nancy S.
Winter park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the renewed hope in a jar in the store in ulta. The smell is ok not bad not like the original hope in a jar. The original one smells horrible, has a very strong smell that I couldn't handle. I couldn't even put in on my face for more than few minutes and went to wash it out. I felt I can't breath.
Alexis R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is amazing. It goes on smoothy without it makes my face looking oily. It has a light and fresh powder scent. I like how it gives me a healthy glow.
Chessie H.
This is the best moisturizer ever! Very light, whipped texture. Goes on smooth, not greasy. Works well with dry skin, sensitive skin, & even during breakouts. Truly a universal moisturizer. Every time I use this I get compliments on my skin tone.
Erin S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling great but isn't too heavy. I am prone to the occasional pimple or two, but also get very dry especially is the cheek area. This combats my dryness but doesn't cause me to break out.
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live in Colorado so the weather is very unpredictable and very dry during the winter. I bought this to prepare because my face can get horribly dry and let me tell you it really is hope in a jar!!
jennifer s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for about 2 months and amazed at how much my skin has improved. During winter months, I always got dry patches on my face and this hasn't happened using this moisturizer !
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used.Erases away wrinkles,crowfeet and tones your skin.Not greasy or oily.This manic cream soaks right into your face,don't forget your neck.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?