BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Janice L.
Janice L.
I absolutely loved this small trial size I got as a gift and will be purchasing soon. My skin felt so smooth and I have oily acne prone skin and it didn't make my skin worse! I was scared that it would be to rich for me, but it was perfect.
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
HOLY GRAIL MOISTURIZER RIGHT HERE!!!!! I have fallen in LOVE with the Renewed Hope Moisturizer from philosophy. The only flaw is that it is in a jar (which tends to be unsanitary after sticking your fingers in it again and again) I have dry, sensitive eczema prone skin and this product has made it all disappear. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
This moisturizer is crazy good! I love the smell (although people sensitive to fragrance may not enjoy that fact) and it leaves my skin feeling really smooth. I only wish it was cheaper! But, that's Philosophy for you.
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
My sister gave me this after it broke out her acne prone skin. However, I've got more normal skin with some oiliness in the T zone and only an occasional pimple. It smells really good and so far hasn't broken me out. Definitely use a sunscreen if wearing this during the day, but I only use it at night.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Orlando, FL
Love this! Works amazing on my skin and it's really worth the money. I have a hard time finding good products that work for me.
Mehnaz A.
Mehnaz A.
Warren, MI
This is honestly the best moisturizer hands down! I have dry skin, and this moisturizer leave your skin hydrated and smooth. It also helps with uneven skin tone. This moisturizer leave a healthy glow to your skin.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Cambridge, MA
I'm a diehard fan of the classic hope in a jar. I swore I wouldn't switch to the new one. I got a sample though, and I'm a convert - the scent is light and nice, and the addition of an AHA is great. When my current jar runs out, I'll be repurchasing the full size of renewed hope!
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Laredo, TX
I've been looking for a holy grail moisturizer and bought this one with high hopes. It feels effective but once it dries and sinks in the skin my skin still feels dry. Had high hopes for this moisturizer
Megan M.
Megan M.
Zachary, LA
I searched high and low for the perfect moisturizer and I finally found it! It so gentle and feels so light on your face
Anne A.
Anne A.
Mc Donald, OH
This is a simple cream that does what its supposed to with none of the extra frills. Its good for sensitive skin and has no added color or fragrance. It is not rich enough for my skin in the winter but it works fine for the warmer months. I like it but I don't love it.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?