BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Callie T.
Sioux falls, SD
Finally a moisturizer that helps my dry/combination skin feel and look better! It doesn't leave me greasy throughout the day but gives me enough moisture that I don't get dry either. Even in the high humidity I never get sticky or feel greasy. It doesn't clog my pores or break me out at all. It has a very light scent that doesn't bother me at all. It is pleasant and not overpowering in the slightest. My skin looks visibly improved as well. My pores aren't as large and my skin is so much smoothr since I began using this moisturizer.
Juliana S.
BEST omg I love it. But it's quite expensive. It makes my skin feel wonderful!
Gabi L.
I don't remember if I wrote a review for this product but it's a really good moisturizer. It does its job (moisturizing your face lol)
Courtney D.
San angelo, TX
Love love this moisturizer. I use it twice a day and can definitely tell a difference in my skin. I have used probably 4 of them and will continue to repurchase
Kristie K.
Austin, TX
Incredibly lightweight yet extremely hydrating, this is the perfect moisturizer for someone with oily/combination skin. It is very layerable, and goes on well over sunscreen and under makeup without getting greasy or making your donation slide all over the place. My only regret is that I didn't find this product singer!
Alexis R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is amazing. It goes on smoothy without it makes my face looking oily. It has a light and fresh powder scent. I like how it gives me a healthy glow.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite for morning or night and under my makeup. It smells nice and keeps my face nice
Julie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this daily. Perfect. Skin absorbs it quickly and it does well all year round. My greasy.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like the renewed formula is better compared to the original. I mainly use this during the winter when my skin turns dry. I would use this during the night to help moisturize my skin and it worked great.
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
I got this for my mother for christmas and she loves it, she says she would repurchase but is still dedicated to her Lancome and dermalogica night creams.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?