BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Abby G.
This is the best facial moisturizer ever! it left my skin feeling nice and fresh. it wasn't greasy or oily. it was very gentle and did good for my combination skin. i was a first time user and have continued to purchase it ever since. i love this brand and their products!
Jessica M.
Austin, TX
I'm very picky with my moisturizers because a lot of them leave this greasy film around my nose. I have normal combination skin. & this product not only smells good but it makes my face really soft & is really light feeling. It also doesn't make my face feel greasy at all! I love it! Idk about the wrinkles part because I'm only 21 but I have seen a reduced difference in my Laugh lines.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
This is currently my everyday moisturizer. I have dry skin and this is so gentile yet effective. It got rid of my dry areas near my nose (creases) and a dry patch I had under my chin. Im about to run out and will repurchase it asap. Also, makeup applies easily over it. Love this stuff!!!
Jennifer M.
It is creamy but not greasy - I tap it under my eyes lightly and it soaks right in. Has definitely helped with my smile lines and under eye lines - it also helps my concealer glide right on and not crease. The only con is the packaging. Products with jars lose their effective ingradients quicker.
Influenster M.
This was one of my first favorite high end moisturizers I have ever purchased, it gave your skin that coveted lit from within glow, however I quit using it because of how fragranted it was it made my eyes water. (NO I did not apply it too close to my eyes.) So I just couldn't get past that for the pricepoint. Still on the hunt for my Holy Grail.
Tara C.
Knoxville, TN
I love the fragrance they have incorporated into this formula. It smells great and goes on light and smooth. I use this with the philosophy cleanser and the "when hope is not enough" serum and I really like the difference it has made on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Janice L.
I absolutely loved this small trial size I got as a gift and will be purchasing soon. My skin felt so smooth and I have oily acne prone skin and it didn't make my skin worse! I was scared that it would be to rich for me, but it was perfect.
Trinh L.
Chantilly , VA
I just finished a whole jar of this. I love how it keep my skin clear and smooth. I was dealing with some congestion and since I started using this, I noticed result within a week. Also love how light and easy to absorb it is. Would definitely repurchase!
Heather F.
I've been using this particular moisturizer for over a year and I have to say....I love it! It is very moisturizing and I feel like it makes my skin more luminous and refreshes my tired skin. I use this most every night. I definitely can tell a difference when I wake up in the morning if I do t use it. Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar
Olga P.
Very hydrating without feeling oily. I have oily skin and this cream moisturizes without feeling sticky. I have repurchased this item twice at #Sephora. One at full price and the second time I found it in a Christmas pack on sale! I recommend!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?