BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Olivia A.
Alexandria, VA
I love this baby! I hated so much the smell of the original so when I tried this and didn't know what it was and it was Hope in a Jar I was surprised because it didn't have the smell when i saw it was renewed I decided to try this everyday and I love it it's so worth the money
Bailey G.
Saint James, MN
I think this is a good moisturizer, just not as good as I had hoped. The scent is pretty mild and it doesn't upset my sensitive skin. However, after I apply this moisturizer, I feel like it soaks right in and my skin feels back to dry in about 20 minutes.
I love this moisturizer. I have combination skin and a lot of the time moisturizers make my skin super oily. This one did not, and my foundation went on great over it. It truly is hope in a jar!
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and think it is a great product. It goes on smoothly, blends in well, and has a great smell. It is a bit on the pricey side though.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
I use this sparingly since I have my go to creams and like to alternate every once in a while. I have no complains. My face is smooth and hydrated and it smells nice. I only use this at night since it doesn't have spf. The texture is nice and isn't too thick.
Allie H.
Washington, DC
What an amazing product. I started using it when my friend Hope recommended it. I fell in love! Right know the travel size - usually $16.00 - is only $12.00 at Sephora if you go to their sale section online and buy the "ornament" version from the holiday release. Don't hesitate to try it out! $12 for .5oz is just as good of a deal as the $47 for 2oz. and $12 is certainly worth it to find your holy grail product.
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer and I use it every night before bed. It's great for my sensitive skin and I like that it's unscented but doesn't have a bad chemical smell like some unscented things do.
Gabi L.
One of my favorite moisturizers! I normally apply it all over my face and on my neck.. Does moisturize!
Pamela C.
This product was really great in the morning before applying my foundation primer. It goes on smooth and really leaves the skin feeling dewy and moisturized. It is a bit pricey, but I honestly believe that it is worth every single penny you spend. It soaks into your skin and doesn't leave any residue or chalky aftermath.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty oily skin and this is the perfect moisturizer for me. It is really light, yet still very hydrating and makes your skin feel amazing. It is pretty expensive but I do really like this product.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?