BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
I've been using Philosophy products for a number of years now, and I'm in love. I haven't found a product that I'm unhappy with yet. The Renewed Hope is a great moisturizer! It goes on smooth and not at all greasy, and leaves my extremely dry skin feeling soft and smooth all day long.

Isabel V.
Isabel V.
I loved this moisturizer from the moment I opened the product. The smell is pleasant and the packaging is perfect. It absorbs into my face perfectly. Will be buying again.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
When I originally purchased this productime, I liked it. After using it for about a month, it didn't seem to be working as well as it originally had. My skin was dry and bumpy. I have sensitive skin, and this product didn't irritate it or cause any redness, I just didn't feel like it was a good enough moisturizer for me.
Tabby R.
Tabby R.
Absolute must In my home! This stuff is incredible! Well worth every penny! I recommend to any and all. Trust me you won't regret it.
Michela D.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
I'm in love with this moisturizer. Living in Alaska, the dry winters do some work on your face. However these past few weeks I have found my skin very soft and hydrated.

Also, my face smells amazing! I wish I knew what this scent was, but it's enough to soothe and have my husband snuggle up to my face every night.

Only downfall is the price, however a little goes a long way!
Jessie  P.
Jessie P.
Indianapolis , In
I absolutely love this product !! I use it a long with the eye cream and before I apply this I wash my face with their Purity one step face wash !! This is a must have for sure !! My skin looks and feels so much better it's true to their word !!
Shianne R.
Shianne R.
Joplin, MO
I lov this moisturizer! It has helped me get rid of the dry skin I had on my nose and has helped keep the acne at bay. It's pricing is not too bad at all because you don't have to use very much product each time. A little goes a long way and I love that in a product!
Alice Y.
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Awesome moisturizer. I have combination skin and this was my first product of this line. Feels light on my skin while doing a great job on keeping it hydrated. The smell is very light and and really does wonders for my skin! Will definitely repurchase for the winter
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Mooresville, NC
Favorite moisturizer of all time. Hands down. Everyone needs this in their life. It makes your skin look airbrushed even without makeup on. Soaks right in and doesn't break you out. The packaging is beautiful. I would recommend this to all my family and friends
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
This stuff is pretty nice. It definitely kept me hydrated and I definitely saw an improvement to the tone of my skin and discoloration. Didn't smell a huge scent which I like when applying something directly to my skin. Sometimes I don't like the jar application.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?