BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chessie H.
This is the best moisturizer ever! Very light, whipped texture. Goes on smooth, not greasy. Works well with dry skin, sensitive skin, & even during breakouts. Truly a universal moisturizer. Every time I use this I get compliments on my skin tone.
I love this moisturizer. I have combination skin and a lot of the time moisturizers make my skin super oily. This one did not, and my foundation went on great over it. It truly is hope in a jar!
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this product expecting to be let down as usual with skin care. I have problematic skin, hyper-pigmentation as well as Roseacea
this product has toned down the red in my face, helped clear up my skin.
take the chance you wont be disapointed
Courtney D.
San angelo, TX
Love love this moisturizer. I use it twice a day and can definitely tell a difference in my skin. I have used probably 4 of them and will continue to repurchase
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tested it some time ago and I love it! My skin feels refreshed and fresh just after the first few applications. I'll keep using and indicating to my friends.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and think it is a great product. It goes on smoothly, blends in well, and has a great smell. It is a bit on the pricey side though.
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face cream of all time. I can tell a huge difference in my face since I started using this 2x a day. It's not greasy at all...LOVE IT!!!!
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
I got this for my mother for christmas and she loves it, she says she would repurchase but is still dedicated to her Lancome and dermalogica night creams.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this product more than 5 stars. It's amazing. I got it one year for Christmas and haven't gone back. My skin has improved dramatically!
Ali M.
Great everyday moisturizer, I use it every morning after using Purity cleanser. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. Worth the price.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?