BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Mary H.
South Bend, IN
I use this product everyday after I wash and tone my face and it makes my skin so soft and smooth. I've on;y run out of this product once and immediately had to go out and re-buy it. Super nice and pretty packaging, anyone who loves minimal but pretty packaging will love this.
Jacquelyn Z.
I've tried other Philosophy products, so I was very skeptical in trying this one. The product is very greasy upon application. But once it dries your skin feels baby smooth. I hope I don't wake up with any break outs since I have hyper sensitive skin. But will update later.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
I really love renewed hope in a jar, much better than the original. Just wish it wasn't so expensive for a moisturizer. I'm oily but I loved using this at night because sometimes i need more moisture.
Would recommend if you don't mind spending the money
Kayce Rae I.
I have enjoyed using this moisturizer and like it better than the regular hope in a jar. The scent of the renewed hope is light and appealing and disappears quickly. I have extremely oily skin and appreciate how it is quickly absorbed and leaves my skin feel refreshed. It lasts all day, inside or outside, and I have noticed my skin feeling softer since I started using it two months ago.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
This product is just ok to me , I think it it very moisturizing but I really don't care for the scent too much . I liked that it did not irritate my sensitive skin at all . But I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Mariza I.
Colorado Springs
Bought this moisturizer a few months ago. I really love how it has spf in it while you're out in the sun. It's a bit oily but not too bad, I have pretty dry skin so it works well. A bit expensive for the size of the product but I would buy again.
Kelli S.
This is my go to face moisturizer! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it every morning and night, and in between if needed. It really doesn't have a scent, so that's a plus for me. Fragrance will burn my skin and irritate my eczema. I highly recommend for anyone!
Karen L.
Only had this product for three days, but I already love it. I have combination skin, so it's really hard for me to find a moisturizer that actually moisturizes without making my skin oily in certain places. This one is light and gentle, and doesn't leave any greasiness.
Ashley L.
Summerville, SC
When I originally purchased this productime, I liked it. After using it for about a month, it didn't seem to be working as well as it originally had. My skin was dry and bumpy. I have sensitive skin, and this product didn't irritate it or cause any redness, I just didn't feel like it was a good enough moisturizer for me.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
I'm in love with this moisturizer. Living in Alaska, the dry winters do some work on your face. However these past few weeks I have found my skin very soft and hydrated.

Also, my face smells amazing! I wish I knew what this scent was, but it's enough to soothe and have my husband snuggle up to my face every night.

Only downfall is the price, however a little goes a long way!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?