BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cara J.
Cara J.
Pocahontas, IA
I cannot live without this stuff. Such a great product to have on hand. It's awesome with my sensitive skin & totally worth every penny! It went above and beyond my expectations! I will totally recommend to all my friends.
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I wish I could give this product more than 5 stars. It's amazing. I got it one year for Christmas and haven't gone back. My skin has improved dramatically!
Emily V.
Emily V.
Charleston, WV
Product was a little sticky, but it did absorb decently. Didn't really moisturize my skin as much as I would have hoped it would. Not terrible, but probably won't repurchase again. May be better on a different skin type.
Haley L.
Haley L.
New Hampton , IA
This is a great moisturizer. I only tried a sample of it (which lasted quite a long time, a little goes a long way), but it did wonders for my skin in that period of time. I will likely purchase the full sized version of this product. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because I don't love the scent. It is a little much for something that I put on my face.
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Ontario, CA
This is my go to face moisturizer! I have combination skin and I find that this does a great job of hydrating my skin without creating excess oil! I also love the smell, it has an airy dreamy scent to it, not to overpowering like some other moisturizers I have used before. I use this product daily after using philosophy's Purity face wash. This has been a life saver for my face and I highly recommend it to anyone searching for a new face moisturizer!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Westland, MI
I absolutely love the way these products smell.  They're light on the skin (nighttime formula is thicker, of course) and don't seem to be clogging my pores.
Pia M.
Pia M.
Amazing!! Great for many different types of skin. The packaging is nice and simple. It can be on the pricier side but you can always get the little travel size or a sample to try it out.
Amber S.
Amber S.
A little pricey, but totally worth it! It does a fantastic job of hydrating my skin. My face feels so much softer and smoothr! I've also noticed a big improvement in my skin tone since using this product. An absolute must-have! It feels very light going on and doesn't have a strong scent, which I like.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I started using this over the winter and I love it! It saved my dry winter skin. It's too much for me to use in the spring and summer though
Katie W.
Katie W.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer I have ever used! My only complaint is the price but if you what for a combo pack with purity or something it takes the price down a little bit. I have very acne prone skin and this is one of the few moisturizers I can use without I breaking me out.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?