BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
hawkinsville
I use this product everyday to moisturize my skin and it's absolutely amazing.I will definitely recommend this to everyone it is amazing .Would definitely repurchase this also.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
This moisturizer is really good. My skin does feel smoother after using it. My only issue is it's a little heavy for my skin, so I only use it at night or else my skin gets pretty oily.
Melody W.
Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
Love it and lasts a long time ! It smooths the under eye and less wrinkles and fine lines around the eye is less visible! No smell and price point isnt too bad !!
Nina C.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I have extremely dry skin and have been looking for a moisturizer that actually moisturizes my skin and doesn't make it oily. This is definitely it! I bought it originally at Sephora and love it! I'm already almost through the jar and bought another at Ulta. Anyone who needs a moisturizer that actually moisturizes but feels lightweight and doesn't leave you oily, and can be worn under makeup, THIS IS IT! I'm a total philosophy convert after using this moisturizer every morning and every night.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
I got it as a sample to give this moisturizer a try. It claims that you will see the difference in your skin in just one use. it applies easily and diffuse into skin instantly without leaving it oily. the scent is almost unnoticeable. I like the texture of the cream: it's very light. I applied it in the morning after washing my face with special pore-clarifying soap. usually I really need moisturizer to make my skin softer. This cream worked good, making my skin tender instantly. After trying a sample I would definitely try a full-size product to see how it would work in the long run.
Claudia d.
Claudia d.
This moisturizer was and is super hydrating and leaves the skin smooth and study to the touch when used. My pores looked another and smaller, giving my skin a nice and healthy glow.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
I tested it some time ago and I love it! My skin feels refreshed and fresh just after the first few applications. I'll keep using and indicating to my friends.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Great everyday moisturizer, I use it every morning after using Purity cleanser. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. Worth the price.
Cara J.
Cara J.
Pocahontas, IA
I cannot live without this stuff. Such a great product to have on hand. It's awesome with my sensitive skin & totally worth every penny! It went above and beyond my expectations! I will totally recommend to all my friends.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Charleston, WV
Product was a little sticky, but it did absorb decently. Didn't really moisturize my skin as much as I would have hoped it would. Not terrible, but probably won't repurchase again. May be better on a different skin type.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?