BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicolette J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ purchased this at Sephora while looking for a new moisturizer. I had originally planned on getting one with SPF, but was told that it is better to apply sunscreen over a moisturizer (and reapply) than to mix it in. I am so glad I found this! The cream is rich and very hydrating all day and since it has no sunscreen, I️ also use this at night.
Laurie C.
Yes yes yes! I was looking for a good #moisturizer before putting makeup on my face. This is a must have! Not only does it have spf 30 but it smells amazing, unlike most moisturizers. I am a hispanic, brown complected gal & the spf helps prevent future Dark spots on my skin.
El R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best moisturizers for sensitive skin. I have tried so many brands and products that claim they are for sensitive skin but always end up breaking me out, or causing some sort of reaction. I was so thrilled when I tried renewed hope in a jar and it actually worked. Light weight but very moisturizing. Not at all greasy. Highly recommend to my sensitive skin friends!
Elizabeth S.
Athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice product, not anything i could live without but I don't have many complaints. it is moisturizing but a little pricey, I do not think i would repurchase it at such a high price point for the results but I have sensitive skin, it is a good moisturizer for someone with relatively low-maintenance skin.
Jessica W.
Summerhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cream. I use sparingly and swap between this and my meaningful beauty products. I love the purity wash as well. I wish the packages were bigger and not as expensive as I want to get my daughter using it but can’t see wasting the money.
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail night time moisturizer. It’s one of the few moisturizers that actually softens my skin and doesn’t dry tacky or greasy. It makes my skin so soft. The added AHAs eliminates a step from my routine too.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a GREAT day cream. I was thoroughly impressed with it's ingredients - using this will gently increase turnover while providing light hydration (light enough for all skin types aside from extremely dry). Excellent product.
Alia C.
Rockwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS! I switch my moisturizers around pretty frequently but this one is an all time favorite. I have combo/oily skin and appreciate the fact this doesn't make my face feel oily. Highly recommend.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturiser is god sent for sensitive skin. It is very hydrating without leaving the skin greasy. Almost fragrance free. Leaves a nice rosy glow after a few uses.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I have ver dry skin. I had tried about a year ago to use retin-a. I'm 46 so trying to help not get more wrinkles. When I tried the first time I wasn't moisturizing enough and my skin was a huge mess. This time I said ok I'm going to try again but I'm really going to moisturizer 2 times a days and stay on top of exfoliating. I have used this almost exclusively as my moisturizer since starting back on the retin-a and it is amazing the difference. My skin is soft and not super flaky. I love the way this moisturizer feels. I read a negative comment that it caused sunburn but it clearly says on the package that u should use sun protection. It has alpha hydroxy acid in it. Every product with those tells u to protect from sun because it can make u sensitive. U can't compare this with a product without those ingredients. You should always protect from the sun anyway. I may order the spf 30 one next. Love this stuff
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?