BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alma C.
Alma C.
La Mesa, CA
Love this product but am not a huge fan of the price. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and when it's used in my routine my make up goes on flawlessly and I don't get any dryness throughout the day
Kursten S.
Kursten S.
Oh my.. this product keeps my under eyes very hydrated in the summer time! I have very dry skin so this keeps my skins fresh almost. It's not too pricey but a little does go a long way! I would defiantly repurchase it.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
I love this whipped consistency! I have oily skin so it's a bit too heavy for everyday use, but I love using this at night time and during winter. I wake up with such soft, glowing skin! I would recommend this to those who want a natural glowing look
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Just your  average moisturizer in a jar. Th jar packaging isn't ideal and it doesn't really last on your skin. I wouldn't recommend this if you are serious about moisturizing your skin.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Ashland, KY
While this product is great a moisturizer, it's a bit greasy and costly for my taste. I used it at night because it made my makeup clumpy. I won't purchase again mainly due to price.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Albuquerque
This is my favorite moisturizer. I've tried so many but I always come back to this one. It smells great and isn't too heavy for my oily skin. It's gentle but effective. I'd buy again and again. Two thumbs up.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is simply awesome. I use the day time formulation overnight because I don't have very dry skin and I don't like to wear a day time moisturizer. I've used many other expensive products including Clinique, Clarins, Ole Henriksen and Shiseido and Renewed HIAJ beats them all as far as moisturizing and leaving my skin feeling like SILK. Truly, I have never had skin that felt so nice. I don't have any wrinkles yet, so I can't comment on whether it's effective for that or not. Another thing I like is the very delicate fragrance - it's a nice, soft fragrance that is on par with other fragrances that Philosophy uses. It dissapates quickly and is not overpowering. Also, the product is not greasy and it doesn't "pill up" like some moisturizers do. This product is a bit pricey but it lasts several months. Lastly, it did not make me break out as sometimes happens when I try a new product.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Obssesed with this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling super soft ! And it's very lightweight which I loveee! Because I do have oily skin! I would recommend this to a friend ! It's worth every penny
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
Love this product when I first started using it I was experimenting with it but now I try to use this every night and they have one called breathe which is really good product
Katie N.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I actually didn't like this at all. It went on great and feels great on my skin at first; it didn't feel heavy or anything. However, after it dried, my skin felt drier than before. I would wait a couple minutes before putting on a face primer and foundation (start my makeup routine) and everything would start to flake off and my skin looked dry and uneven. I've used those same primers and foundations with other moisturizers and I haven't had this problem so I know this moisturizer is why that was happening. Do not recommend. Disappointed.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?