BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Amber S.
A little pricey, but totally worth it! It does a fantastic job of hydrating my skin. My face feels so much softer and smoothr! I've also noticed a big improvement in my skin tone since using this product. An absolute must-have! It feels very light going on and doesn't have a strong scent, which I like.
Pearl D.
I love Philosophy products. And I must say that the moisturizers are worth every penny. I originally used the hope in the jar but when i ran out I decided to try the renewed hope in a jar. Though the renewed hope in a jar is $2 more it is worth it! It is more rich and creamy and you only have to use a dime size amount! With the regular hope in a jar it feels more water based when applied to your face, causing more to be applied.
Becky J.
Fairfax, VA
Couldn't say enough great things about this moisturizer! If you're ever in need, philosophy should be the the brand you try! The products are so great on the skin, not heavy, not leaving your face greasy. Your skin literally feels replenished. I love to pair with the facial cleanser and the moisturizer.
Katherine R.
I tried this product through a mail sample and instantly ordered more. I have had the same jar for over a year because I do not need to use a lot of moisturizer on my skin. I purchased it online from Philosophy. It is everything I need in a moisturizer and I have highly recommended it to my friends.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried!! I have dry/sensitive skin especially during fall. I use this every day and night and it keeps my skin hydrated all day with no flakiness or dry patches. I'm very happy I received this as a sample from allure. Im definitely gonna buy the full size
Allie H.
Washington, DC
What an amazing product. I started using it when my friend Hope recommended it. I fell in love! Right know the travel size - usually $16.00 - is only $12.00 at Sephora if you go to their sale section online and buy the "ornament" version from the holiday release. Don't hesitate to try it out! $12 for .5oz is just as good of a deal as the $47 for 2oz. and $12 is certainly worth it to find your holy grail product.
Kristie K.
Austin, TX
Incredibly lightweight yet extremely hydrating, this is the perfect moisturizer for someone with oily/combination skin. It is very layerable, and goes on well over sunscreen and under makeup without getting greasy or making your donation slide all over the place. My only regret is that I didn't find this product singer!
Tiffany B.
Cypress , TX
I really wanted to like this product since it is on the expensive side. But, I have sensitive skin and the fragrance and/or ingredients just didn't like my face. It caused my face to breakout, and I really wish I would have kept the packaging so I could have taken it back to Ulta.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Creamy, hydrating, and lightweight. This moisturizer will not clog your pores and leaves your skin feeling moisturizer without being too thick or too heavy. Great for everyday use; works great underneath makeup. A little pricey. I use First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream instead for the price.
Katie W.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer I have ever used! My only complaint is the price but if you what for a combo pack with purity or something it takes the price down a little bit. I have very acne prone skin and this is one of the few moisturizers I can use without I breaking me out.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?