BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sammy B.
Sammy B.
I love this moisturizer it quickly became apart of my daily nighttime skincare routine after trying a sample. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated when I wake up in the morning. I purchased my jar from my local Sephora.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cleveland, Oh
I love this product, however in the summer months I tend to only use it at night, because it does contain alpha hydroxy acid, and It can increase sunburn.
The product itself feels great, and makes my face feel wonderful.
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Because it's winter, my skin was super dry and pitiful so I thought I would try out a sample of this I received. From one use I was blown away. My face went from the dry and rough feeling that comes with being wind chapped to smooth, supple, and soft. It has no odor, it blends onto the skin easily, and it sinks in quickly leaving glorious skin that you immediately are impressed by. It's not heavy and doesn't leave any residue behind to clog your pores. Amazing product.

The only downside? The alpha hydroxy acid was too much for my skin and made it red and hot and angry. How do I know it was this? It was the only thing new in my routine and happened about 5-10 minutes after applying.

Therefore will not repurchase but I'm very sad about it because I really loved the product and highly recommend to someone with less sensitive skin.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
My holy grail night time moisturizer. It’s one of the few moisturizers that actually softens my skin and doesn’t dry tacky or greasy. It makes my skin so soft. The added AHAs eliminates a step from my routine too.
C D.
C D.
This and the cleanser is life. Believe the hype. This is a classic, tried and true. This product is amazing. The whole line is fabulous and lives up to it's claims. Def try, its avail on amazon as well. Amazing.
Bren A.
Bren A.
You start to feel all this softness and hydration from the first moment you apply this cream on your face. I got it as a sample from Sephora and I guess I will purchase it next time. Give it a try, it's worth it.
Christine E.
Christine E.
cresco
This was a good product. Left skin feeling smooth and did not dry out my skin. I would recommend this as a weekly skin refresher as it was gentle on the skin. I will purchase again and add to my routine
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Rockingham, NC
This is a very lightweight moisturizer that is very powerful. This is a little costly but is worth the buy, you only need sparing amounts of product so this will last a while before you need a new one.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I LOVE this stuff!! This is my favorite brand!! It is expensive!! I usually buy it from QVC when they have the buy one give one at Christmas!! This makes your skin look awesome!! A worthy splurge!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Love this product! it made my skin so soft and made my eyes feel new! The price is not bad for the amount. It only takes a little bit! I love the name of the product! I was super pleased and would definitely use and buy again
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?