BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caitlin G.
I've been using Philosophy products for a number of years now, and I'm in love. I haven't found a product that I'm unhappy with yet. The Renewed Hope is a great moisturizer! It goes on smooth and not at all greasy, and leaves my extremely dry skin feeling soft and smooth all day long.

Nikki C.
The perfect moisturizer for day or night! It has not caused my sensitive skin to break out and it actually seems to have improved my skins texture! I love this stuff! It lasts awhile because a little goes a long way and then smell is great!!! This is a purchase you won't regret making!
Kayce Rae I.
I have enjoyed using this moisturizer and like it better than the regular hope in a jar. The scent of the renewed hope is light and appealing and disappears quickly. I have extremely oily skin and appreciate how it is quickly absorbed and leaves my skin feel refreshed. It lasts all day, inside or outside, and I have noticed my skin feeling softer since I started using it two months ago.
Jacquelyn Z.
Premont, TX
I've tried other Philosophy products, so I was very skeptical in trying this one. The product is very greasy upon application. But once it dries your skin feels baby smooth. I hope I don't wake up with any break outs since I have hyper sensitive skin. But will update later.
Asheley G.
Blairs, VA
Made my skin great! I have used almost the entire jar and I am ready to purchase more. It is more expensive than what I have used in the past, but I think it is worth it. I wish it wasn't in a jar, but I have been able to make it work. Will buy again when this jar has emptied.
Mary H.
Bronx, NY
I use this product everyday after I wash and tone my face and it makes my skin so soft and smooth. I've on;y run out of this product once and immediately had to go out and re-buy it. Super nice and pretty packaging, anyone who loves minimal but pretty packaging will love this.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
I really love renewed hope in a jar, much better than the original. Just wish it wasn't so expensive for a moisturizer. I'm oily but I loved using this at night because sometimes i need more moisture.
Would recommend if you don't mind spending the money
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
This product is just ok to me , I think it it very moisturizing but I really don't care for the scent too much . I liked that it did not irritate my sensitive skin at all . But I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Kelli S.
This is my go to face moisturizer! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it every morning and night, and in between if needed. It really doesn't have a scent, so that's a plus for me. Fragrance will burn my skin and irritate my eczema. I highly recommend for anyone!
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
I'm in love with this moisturizer. Living in Alaska, the dry winters do some work on your face. However these past few weeks I have found my skin very soft and hydrated.

Also, my face smells amazing! I wish I knew what this scent was, but it's enough to soothe and have my husband snuggle up to my face every night.

Only downfall is the price, however a little goes a long way!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?