BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. I have tried MANY moisturizers and this is by far my favorite. I will forever have this in my collection. It is definitely pricey but it makes my skin feel and look healthy. If you are interested in trying this I would suggest QVC because they always have specials on it and if you don't like the product you can send it back. Highly recommend.
DeJa R.
I really like this product. I have combination skin. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. I have used as a day and night cream. I purchased from philosophy website. I prefer a moisturizer with SPF so next time I will try the renewed hope in a jar spf. Over all good product for combo skin.
Hannah  S.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer ever. Love how light it feels, but that it does a great job moisturizing my skin. I can use it year round, which is fantastic considering I can be a little oily in the summer and dry in the winter. I've never had a problem with break-outs from this one, either! Paired with Philosophy's Purity face wash and you're good to go! :)
Ash M.
I love this stuff. I bought it to use as a facial moisturizer, and I love it. It's gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive eyes but still gets the job done. It's not too heavy, and it's even better than the regular Hope in a Jar in my opinion. I go back and forth between this and First Aid Beauty's repair moisturizer when i need something heavier.
Sade H.
This was my staple moisturizer! I have oily skin for reference. I can't recall the smell because I have switched since then because I am always on the search. But this one did not feel like t dried my skin out or make it feel tight. The price is about the median price you see with skin care now a days. It is definitely something I would purchase again!
Ashlyn L.
This is my holy grail moisturizer. It doesn't have a scent, perfectly moisturizes my skin, and I use it twice a day. Once at night after cleansing, and I use it before I apply primer/foundation in the morning. I recommend it to all my friends, male or female. It hasn't left me feeling oily or broken me out, which can be super easy with my sensitive skin.
Kendra L.
I bought this in a travel size set from Sephora for about $16 and it came with the face wash. I absolutely love using these two items together. This has left my face so much softer and dare I say more supple feeling. I have wrinkles already and it definitely feels like it has hydrated my face and made those lines less noticeable. It smells great as well!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I love the Philosophy brand. This cream is very light compared to others. Seems to last a while and feels great on the skin. A little bit pricey but the quality is there!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this moisturizer!!! Lightweight formula but very moisturizing. Great for combination skin. I can't quite describe the scent, but I love it.
I love that it is available in various sizes. I purchased the .5oz. I have combination skin but lately my skin has been much less oiler. paired with my argan oil, this is now my holy grail.
Angie R.
Philosophy is known for their quality skin care, and this moisturizer is no exception. Sometimes I find their products overly fragrant, but this product isn't overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy. Philosophy does tend to be on the spendy side, but if you can afford it, this is a great product.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?