BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristie K.
Austin, TX
Incredibly lightweight yet extremely hydrating, this is the perfect moisturizer for someone with oily/combination skin. It is very layerable, and goes on well over sunscreen and under makeup without getting greasy or making your donation slide all over the place. My only regret is that I didn't find this product singer!
Allie H.
Washington, DC
What an amazing product. I started using it when my friend Hope recommended it. I fell in love! Right know the travel size - usually $16.00 - is only $12.00 at Sephora if you go to their sale section online and buy the "ornament" version from the holiday release. Don't hesitate to try it out! $12 for .5oz is just as good of a deal as the $47 for 2oz. and $12 is certainly worth it to find your holy grail product.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried!! I have dry/sensitive skin especially during fall. I use this every day and night and it keeps my skin hydrated all day with no flakiness or dry patches. I'm very happy I received this as a sample from allure. Im definitely gonna buy the full size
Tiffany B.
Cypress , TX
I really wanted to like this product since it is on the expensive side. But, I have sensitive skin and the fragrance and/or ingredients just didn't like my face. It caused my face to breakout, and I really wish I would have kept the packaging so I could have taken it back to Ulta.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Creamy, hydrating, and lightweight. This moisturizer will not clog your pores and leaves your skin feeling moisturizer without being too thick or too heavy. Great for everyday use; works great underneath makeup. A little pricey. I use First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream instead for the price.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
The philosophy brand has done some miracles to my skin let me tell you. I've always had the "joys" of having super sensitive acne prone combination skin. This stuff will rock your socks off. It's so light yet hydrating doesn't leave you looking like a grease ball. I have not found a moisturizer/brand that I have loved and will repurchase fro a lifetime.
Elizabeth S.
Las Vegas, NV
Best moisturizer for face, if you have really dry skin i would say to use sparingly. But the moisturizer is gentle if you have oily skin and the price is great for a travel size and lasts throughout the entire day. I would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive combination type skin
Katie W.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer I have ever used! My only complaint is the price but if you what for a combo pack with purity or something it takes the price down a little bit. I have very acne prone skin and this is one of the few moisturizers I can use without I breaking me out.
Audrey S.
Woolwich, ME
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. This facial lotion is EVERYTHING to me. It is so luxurious and it compliments its other products in the line. I buy it from Sephora or Ulta, and the full sized jar lasts me about 2 months. I always end up repurchasing, even though I like to test others out. My skin just loves this product so much. It doesn't leave my skin oily and I feel like it has helped with my acne/ scarring.
Caitlin G.
I've been using Philosophy products for a number of years now, and I'm in love. I haven't found a product that I'm unhappy with yet. The Renewed Hope is a great moisturizer! It goes on smooth and not at all greasy, and leaves my extremely dry skin feeling soft and smooth all day long.

Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?