BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rosanna D.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Received a small sample of this and I liked it, but didn't get enough to really feel like I can give a good idea of it. I liked how it felt on my skin and light smell, but like to have more than a single use to really get an idea. Of a product.
Mariza I.
Mariza I.
Colorado Springs
Bought this moisturizer a few months ago. I really love how it has spf in it while you're out in the sun. It's a bit oily but not too bad, I have pretty dry skin so it works well. A bit expensive for the size of the product but I would buy again.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
My face looks bright and radiant after using this moisturizer, it does get oily after a bit. It definitely was better than I expected, but I am not crazy about the ingredients so I probably wouldn't buy it. It does make my face feel soft and smooth.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
It has literally changed my life. Honestly.
I've struggled with severe acne for years, and on top of that, I have incredibly sensitive skin. My skin is so sensitive, in fact, I recently found out that I am allergic to salicylic acid (one of the most popular and prevalent ingredients in face washes), nickel, benzoyl peroxide, etc.
I have used Cetaphil and CeraVe to no avail. They both literally set my skin on fire. I received a sample of Renewed Hop In A Jar from Ulta and thought I'd give it a try. I am SO glad that I have. I only use it once a day because I'm using topical acne treatments at night, but it has changed everything! With the medication and topical treatments I'm using now, my skin was literally cracking and flaking off; this healed it! My pores seem much smaller, I'm nowhere near as oily at the end of the day as I was before; it's just AMAZING. This product is certainly a holy grail product for me and I highly recommend my fellow sensitive-skin sufferers to give it a try!
Dara D.
Dara D.
I love this facial moisturizer. It blends beautifully into my skin and makes putting on foundation a breeze. I definitely have noticed that my skin tone has evened out. I love that it has spf. It is more expensive but it is totally worth it!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
My only problem with this product is the price. It's a nice moisturizer but that's about it. It's not greasy which I love but for the price and what it claims to do, I was expecting a little more and I don't know if I'll be repurchasing
Annalisa M.
Annalisa M.
McKinney, TX
Love this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night! I have seen a visible improvement on my skin texture! Always a plus! Next time I am buying the full size!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Ceres, CA
I spent years looking for a moisturizer that wouldn't freak my skin out or leave it greasy. I tried a sample of this from Sephora. The next day I went back and bought a large jar and I haven't turned back since. This stuff is magic.
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This is a great moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated and it's very gentle on the skin. I'm a repeated user and I usually get mine from ulta. It's kind of expensive but it's worth it. It has nice packaging and feels great on the skin
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Great moisturizer! Does not make your skin oily. The packaging is simple yet classic. The product it's self is great. As much as I enjoy this product I do feel that you can get the same effect from a drug store moisturizer...
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?