BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
I love this moisturizer. I bought it when I was on my way out of the country to the Caribbean. I wanted something that would have a little coverage, but not be too heavy like foundation while I was out in the sun and around the pool. This gave me the perfect results.
Emily J.
Emily J.
I literally love this moisturizer. There is one for night and one for the day. I only use the one for the day currently but hope to use the one for night:) I used it once and I woke up and my face with smooth and no longer dry. This is literally a life saver for dry skin in the winter or really any season:))!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Arab, AL
I was always a believer in using cheaper lotions until I used this. This is AMAZING. I have dry skin and it makes my face hydrated and feeling smooth. It is light and not oily but heavy enough to be hydrating to dry skin. I use this every day and don't regret spending money on it.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
I love the Philosophy body lotions and lip glosses so I thought I would like this as well. I've heard really good things from my friends. Unfortunately, this formula clogged my pores and gave me a ton of milia around my eyes. I also was not a fan of the smell.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Indianapolis, IN
amazing moisturizer. It's pretty pricey, i put it on before my makeup and sometimes at night after i take it all off and need some extra hydration. I would say there's some better ones out there, but I love philosophy so I also can't say I don't recommend it.
Dawn I.
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
I usually only use Cetaphil for my face but I received a sample of this is a subscription box. My skin is very sensitive. This moisturizer is SO GOOD! It leaves my skin soft and glowing. The scent is MY FAVORITE! I LOVE the smell of it! It doesn't leave my skin greasy. No reaction to it! I already purchased a full size jar. It's SO GOOD! Definitely recommend.
Maria M.
Maria M.
tulsa, OK
I got two mini samples from sephora of the renewed hope in a jar and I love it!
it's got a nice light clean scent and is not too heavy. I can see myself using this 2x a day because it's so light feeling and really makes my skin feel good. A great everyday moisturizer!
Alex S.
Alex S.
This moisturizer is lightweight enough to use as a daytime product, but moisturizing enough to use overnight if you need more hydration. It smells clean, feels fresh, and didn't break me out. It is a bit on the pricey side, but I liked it. I would purchase it again.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Dallas, TX
I thought this was an ok product. I got it at Nordstrom. It was effective, but I have combination skin and it left my skin feeling greasy in areas which I hate. I wouldn't put it at the top of my list, but it's not so bad. It's also pretty gentle.
Mariza I.
Mariza I.
Colorado Springs
Bought this moisturizer a few months ago. I really love how it has spf in it while you're out in the sun. It's a bit oily but not too bad, I have pretty dry skin so it works well. A bit expensive for the size of the product but I would buy again.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?