BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this product expecting to be let down as usual with skin care. I have problematic skin, hyper-pigmentation as well as Roseacea
this product has toned down the red in my face, helped clear up my skin.
take the chance you wont be disapointed
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tested it some time ago and I love it! My skin feels refreshed and fresh just after the first few applications. I'll keep using and indicating to my friends.
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face cream of all time. I can tell a huge difference in my face since I started using this 2x a day. It's not greasy at all...LOVE IT!!!!
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this product more than 5 stars. It's amazing. I got it one year for Christmas and haven't gone back. My skin has improved dramatically!
Ali M.
Great everyday moisturizer, I use it every morning after using Purity cleanser. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. Worth the price.
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even better than the plain hope in a jar! This formula keeps my skin soft and supple. Never broke out from it. Use on chest neck and throat area
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good and refreshing moisturizer! I use it in the night, i dont believe is doing a lot of good but it is not doing bad to my skin
Alyssa L.
I started using this over the winter and I love it! It saved my dry winter skin. It's too much for me to use in the spring and summer though
Summer H.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this stuff from a sample and was quite happy. This moisturizer really made my skin feel nice, and helped my makeup go on smoothly!
Tiffany H.
Beauregard
This is the best lotion I've ever used. It makes my skin so soft! It really locks in moisture. Also, it's great for my sensitive skin!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?