BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sade H.
This was my staple moisturizer! I have oily skin for reference. I can't recall the smell because I have switched since then because I am always on the search. But this one did not feel like t dried my skin out or make it feel tight. The price is about the median price you see with skin care now a days. It is definitely something I would purchase again!
Ash M.
I love this stuff. I bought it to use as a facial moisturizer, and I love it. It's gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive eyes but still gets the job done. It's not too heavy, and it's even better than the regular Hope in a Jar in my opinion. I go back and forth between this and First Aid Beauty's repair moisturizer when i need something heavier.
Kendra L.
I bought this in a travel size set from Sephora for about $16 and it came with the face wash. I absolutely love using these two items together. This has left my face so much softer and dare I say more supple feeling. I have wrinkles already and it definitely feels like it has hydrated my face and made those lines less noticeable. It smells great as well!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I love the Philosophy brand. This cream is very light compared to others. Seems to last a while and feels great on the skin. A little bit pricey but the quality is there!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this moisturizer!!! Lightweight formula but very moisturizing. Great for combination skin. I can't quite describe the scent, but I love it.
I love that it is available in various sizes. I purchased the .5oz. I have combination skin but lately my skin has been much less oiler. paired with my argan oil, this is now my holy grail.
Sarah P.
Louisville, KY
I got this on recommendation from Sephora, however for my combination right now on the dry to normal side skin this really didn't help moisturize my skin and left me peeling after a short period of time. I think maybe in the summer when my skin is on the oily side that this might be a better moisturizer, but not during the winter.
Angie R.
Philosophy is known for their quality skin care, and this moisturizer is no exception. Sometimes I find their products overly fragrant, but this product isn't overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy. Philosophy does tend to be on the spendy side, but if you can afford it, this is a great product.
Amanda P.
Life savor!! This is my holy grail moisturizer! This is lightweight and non-sticky. Works wonders for my dry skin and feels like my skin just got a drink of water. Perfect for under my makeup or before my primer! Sinks into the skin and leaves your skin hydrated and ready to go. Can't live without this. Definitely worth the money!
Carli S.
I have combination skin and have FINALLY found the one moisturizer that works. I love the smell and feel of this on my skin. It is soothing and moisturizing but not greasy. It doesn't stick to dry patches and I can actually put it on after I use SPF to mattify the look of it. It's amazing and can be used for night too. I love it!
Gabriela C.
Hialeah, FL
Totally worth the money! This is by far the best moisturizer I've ever used. I bought it at Sephora because my usual moisturizer just wasn't working for me anymore. It's super lightweight, smells amazing, and it makes your skin feel smooth without making it feel oily or like if you have a lot of moisturizer on. I was using Clinique but this got me right away! And if you sign up on their website (philosophy.com) they usually have lots of great sales going on. (Like BOGO free which I used to buy the night & day moisturizer.)
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?