BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kendra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in a travel size set from Sephora for about $16 and it came with the face wash. I absolutely love using these two items together. This has left my face so much softer and dare I say more supple feeling. I have wrinkles already and it definitely feels like it has hydrated my face and made those lines less noticeable. It smells great as well!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Philosophy brand. This cream is very light compared to others. Seems to last a while and feels great on the skin. A little bit pricey but the quality is there!
Carli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and have FINALLY found the one moisturizer that works. I love the smell and feel of this on my skin. It is soothing and moisturizing but not greasy. It doesn't stick to dry patches and I can actually put it on after I use SPF to mattify the look of it. It's amazing and can be used for night too. I love it!
Amanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Life savor!! This is my holy grail moisturizer! This is lightweight and non-sticky. Works wonders for my dry skin and feels like my skin just got a drink of water. Perfect for under my makeup or before my primer! Sinks into the skin and leaves your skin hydrated and ready to go. Can't live without this. Definitely worth the money!
Angie R.
Philosophy is known for their quality skin care, and this moisturizer is no exception. Sometimes I find their products overly fragrant, but this product isn't overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy. Philosophy does tend to be on the spendy side, but if you can afford it, this is a great product.
Jennifer I.
Ontario, CA
This is my go to face moisturizer! I have combination skin and I find that this does a great job of hydrating my skin without creating excess oil! I also love the smell, it has an airy dreamy scent to it, not to overpowering like some other moisturizers I have used before. I use this product daily after using philosophy's Purity face wash. This has been a life saver for my face and I highly recommend it to anyone searching for a new face moisturizer!
Gabriela C.
Hialeah, FL
Totally worth the money! This is by far the best moisturizer I've ever used. I bought it at Sephora because my usual moisturizer just wasn't working for me anymore. It's super lightweight, smells amazing, and it makes your skin feel smooth without making it feel oily or like if you have a lot of moisturizer on. I was using Clinique but this got me right away! And if you sign up on their website (philosophy.com) they usually have lots of great sales going on. (Like BOGO free which I used to buy the night & day moisturizer.)
Pamela C.
This product was really great in the morning before applying my foundation primer. It goes on smooth and really leaves the skin feeling dewy and moisturized. It is a bit pricey, but I honestly believe that it is worth every single penny you spend. It soaks into your skin and doesn't leave any residue or chalky aftermath.
Jasmine Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has changed my life. I've had dry combo skin for my whole life and would constantly have dry patches and itchy skin all over my face. I'd constantly flake too. Since using this moisturizer sometimes twice a day after a cleansing oil, my skin is radiant! It's firm, evenly toned and amazingly soft!
Pia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!! Great for many different types of skin. The packaging is nice and simple. It can be on the pricier side but you can always get the little travel size or a sample to try it out.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?