BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mary H.
South Bend, IN
I use this product everyday after I wash and tone my face and it makes my skin so soft and smooth. I've on;y run out of this product once and immediately had to go out and re-buy it. Super nice and pretty packaging, anyone who loves minimal but pretty packaging will love this.
Jacquelyn Z.
Premont, TX
I've tried other Philosophy products, so I was very skeptical in trying this one. The product is very greasy upon application. But once it dries your skin feels baby smooth. I hope I don't wake up with any break outs since I have hyper sensitive skin. But will update later.
Karen L.
Only had this product for three days, but I already love it. I have combination skin, so it's really hard for me to find a moisturizer that actually moisturizes without making my skin oily in certain places. This one is light and gentle, and doesn't leave any greasiness.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
This product is just ok to me , I think it it very moisturizing but I really don't care for the scent too much . I liked that it did not irritate my sensitive skin at all . But I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Chelsea B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I bought this after I realized that "Take a Deep Breath" just wasn't as hydrating for my skin as I needed it to be. I've used this for a couple of months now and it is okay if you do not have super dry skin like I do, but since I do have dry skin I find myself having to reapply it over and over throughout the day.
Abby G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best facial moisturizer ever! it left my skin feeling nice and fresh. it wasn't greasy or oily. it was very gentle and did good for my combination skin. i was a first time user and have continued to purchase it ever since. i love this brand and their products!
Influenster M.
This was one of my first favorite high end moisturizers I have ever purchased, it gave your skin that coveted lit from within glow, however I quit using it because of how fragranted it was it made my eyes water. (NO I did not apply it too close to my eyes.) So I just couldn't get past that for the pricepoint. Still on the hunt for my Holy Grail.
Trinh L.
Chantilly, VA
I just finished a whole jar of this. I love how it keep my skin clear and smooth. I was dealing with some congestion and since I started using this, I noticed result within a week. Also love how light and easy to absorb it is. Would definitely repurchase!
Kristin S.
This is the only moisturizer I've ever really used. I don't have wrinkles yet (only 20), but really like how deeply moisturized my skin feels. I use it in the morning and at night and have the 4oz version, which is the most cost effective
Bethany F.
It's my holy grail moisturizer. Extremely moisturizing and awesome with my sensitive skin. So glad they changed the sent from the original hope in a jar. Totally worth the splurge in price. I usually order it from sephora.com or ulta.com.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?