philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Isabel V.
I loved this moisturizer from the moment I opened the product. The smell is pleasant and the packaging is perfect. It absorbs into my face perfectly. Will be buying again.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I actually didn't like this at all. It went on great and feels great on my skin at first; it didn't feel heavy or anything. However, after it dried, my skin felt drier than before. I would wait a couple minutes before putting on a face primer and foundation (start my makeup routine) and everything would start to flake off and my skin looked dry and uneven. I've used those same primers and foundations with other moisturizers and I haven't had this problem so I know this moisturizer is why that was happening. Do not recommend. Disappointed.
Ciara P.
I use this product everyday to moisturize my skin and it's absolutely amazing.I will definitely recommend this to everyone it is amazing .Would definitely repurchase this also.
Kaitlyn D.
This moisturizer is really good. My skin does feel smoother after using it. My only issue is it's a little heavy for my skin, so I only use it at night or else my skin gets pretty oily.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
I bought this off of philosophy's website but thought i'd review it here as well. I have Pre-Rosacea and using this in combination with philosophy's clear days ahead face wash really helps with the redness, so instead of my cheeks and nose being as red as a firetruck (lol) they are generally a light pink if pink at all unless i have a flareup and that is just amazing!
Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
Love it and lasts a long time ! It smooths the under eye and less wrinkles and fine lines around the eye is less visible! No smell and price point isnt too bad !!
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I have extremely dry skin and have been looking for a moisturizer that actually moisturizes my skin and doesn't make it oily. This is definitely it! I bought it originally at Sephora and love it! I'm already almost through the jar and bought another at Ulta. Anyone who needs a moisturizer that actually moisturizes but feels lightweight and doesn't leave you oily, and can be worn under makeup, THIS IS IT! I'm a total philosophy convert after using this moisturizer every morning and every night.
Diana B.
I got it as a sample to give this moisturizer a try. It claims that you will see the difference in your skin in just one use. it applies easily and diffuse into skin instantly without leaving it oily. the scent is almost unnoticeable. I like the texture of the cream: it's very light. I applied it in the morning after washing my face with special pore-clarifying soap. usually I really need moisturizer to make my skin softer. This cream worked good, making my skin tender instantly. After trying a sample I would definitely try a full-size product to see how it would work in the long run.
Callie T.
Sioux falls, SD
Finally a moisturizer that helps my dry/combination skin feel and look better! It doesn't leave me greasy throughout the day but gives me enough moisture that I don't get dry either. Even in the high humidity I never get sticky or feel greasy. It doesn't clog my pores or break me out at all. It has a very light scent that doesn't bother me at all. It is pleasant and not overpowering in the slightest. My skin looks visibly improved as well. My pores aren't as large and my skin is so much smoothr since I began using this moisturizer.
Lupita S.
Port Arthur, TX
I was looking for the perfect moisturizer and this is it! I absolutely love it! It is very effective. I use it in the mornings after washing my face and it sits perfectly under my makeup. I have oily t-zone and dry around my nose and cheeks so I needed a moisturizer that wouldn't make me look like a grease ball! This is it it make my skin feel and look beautiful! I use it along the renewed hope in a jar night which I also love. These can be purchased at Ulta, or Sephora! The 2oz jar will last you a very long time over 6 months I would say.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?