philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Just your  average moisturizer in a jar. Th jar packaging isn't ideal and it doesn't really last on your skin. I wouldn't recommend this if you are serious about moisturizing your skin.
Erin B.
Ashland, KY
While this product is great a moisturizer, it's a bit greasy and costly for my taste. I used it at night because it made my makeup clumpy. I won't purchase again mainly due to price.
Heidi D.
This is my favorite moisturizer. I've tried so many but I always come back to this one. It smells great and isn't too heavy for my oily skin. It's gentle but effective. I'd buy again and again. Two thumbs up.
Claudia d.
This moisturizer was and is super hydrating and leaves the skin smooth and study to the touch when used. My pores looked another and smaller, giving my skin a nice and healthy glow.
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is simply awesome. I use the day time formulation overnight because I don't have very dry skin and I don't like to wear a day time moisturizer. I've used many other expensive products including Clinique, Clarins, Ole Henriksen and Shiseido and Renewed HIAJ beats them all as far as moisturizing and leaving my skin feeling like SILK. Truly, I have never had skin that felt so nice. I don't have any wrinkles yet, so I can't comment on whether it's effective for that or not. Another thing I like is the very delicate fragrance - it's a nice, soft fragrance that is on par with other fragrances that Philosophy uses. It dissapates quickly and is not overpowering. Also, the product is not greasy and it doesn't "pill up" like some moisturizers do. This product is a bit pricey but it lasts several months. Lastly, it did not make me break out as sometimes happens when I try a new product.
Nicole F.
Love this product! Before finding "hope in a jar" my face was flakey with a lot of little textures on my checks, by since using this my texture has went away and so has the flakes. Super moisturizing to the skin and sinks in quickly!
Pamela G.
Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product.
Valerie T.
Obssesed with this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling super soft ! And it's very lightweight which I loveee! Because I do have oily skin! I would recommend this to a friend ! It's worth every penny
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
Love this product when I first started using it I was experimenting with it but now I try to use this every night and they have one called breathe which is really good product
Cynthia W.
I never thought that I would part with my Hope in a Jar until I received a sample of Renewed Hope. I am on my second jar, this time in a 4 ounce size. The texture is light and airy, it is super moisturizing but never greasy. It is so easily absorbed, my skin just drinks it up. My skin is fairly sensitive and prone to break-outs, I have absolutely no issues with this product. I find the fragrance to be very pleasant but a little strong . If you are sensitive to fragrance I would suggest you steer clear of this one. I find that this has minimized my pores or at least it looks that way! I wouldn't be without Renewed Hope.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?