BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kelli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing stuff!! I have very dry sensitive skin, and this is one of the few moisturizers that don't irritate or burn my face. Honestly, my skin is so sensitive that I'm scared when I try new products. Renewed Hope in a Jar, doesn't break my face out or make it greasy. You can use it before makeup, ohhh and the scent is very subtle and pleasant too! I can't stress enough, that this is one of the best facial moisturizers I've used.
Samantha I.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! Especially now in the winter my face gets extremely dry, I have been looking for a good face moisturizer that isn't super heavy and makes your face look greasy. This one is perfect, its very light weight and really adds some moisture to your face. I put it on at night after I wash my face, and I apply it under neath my makeup.
Kay C.
Branford, CT
I do not recommend it for oily/combination skin. I really liked this product as it has spf and have had such great reviews. However for the price I did not think it had enough beneficial contents for my skin. It says it helps with texture of skin but after using this product for 5 weeks I did not notice any difference. I think the only aspect this product is good for is the sunscreen, which you can get for a much better price anywhere else. This product left my skin feeling greasy and I had to wear a mattifying foundation powder on top to hide the greasy look. Really tried to like the product. Not worth the price!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Philosophy brand. This cream is very light compared to others. Seems to last a while and feels great on the skin. A little bit pricey but the quality is there!
Jasmine Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has changed my life. I've had dry combo skin for my whole life and would constantly have dry patches and itchy skin all over my face. I'd constantly flake too. Since using this moisturizer sometimes twice a day after a cleansing oil, my skin is radiant! It's firm, evenly toned and amazingly soft!
Pia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!! Great for many different types of skin. The packaging is nice and simple. It can be on the pricier side but you can always get the little travel size or a sample to try it out.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried!! I have dry/sensitive skin especially during fall. I use this every day and night and it keeps my skin hydrated all day with no flakiness or dry patches. I'm very happy I received this as a sample from allure. Im definitely gonna buy the full size
Karen L.
Only had this product for three days, but I already love it. I have combination skin, so it's really hard for me to find a moisturizer that actually moisturizes without making my skin oily in certain places. This one is light and gentle, and doesn't leave any greasiness.
Chelsea B.
Sharpsburg, GA
I bought this after I realized that "Take a Deep Breath" just wasn't as hydrating for my skin as I needed it to be. I've used this for a couple of months now and it is okay if you do not have super dry skin like I do, but since I do have dry skin I find myself having to reapply it over and over throughout the day.
Mandy D.
Lewisberry, PA
Pricey but worth it. I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. My foundation goes on so smooth and when I don't wear foundation my skin looks hydrated and flawless. It also has gotten rid of my texture. 100 percent recommend
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?