BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Claudia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer was and is super hydrating and leaves the skin smooth and study to the touch when used. My pores looked another and smaller, giving my skin a nice and healthy glow.
Nicole F.
Love this product! Before finding "hope in a jar" my face was flakey with a lot of little textures on my checks, by since using this my texture has went away and so has the flakes. Super moisturizing to the skin and sinks in quickly!
Valerie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obssesed with this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling super soft ! And it's very lightweight which I loveee! Because I do have oily skin! I would recommend this to a friend ! It's worth every penny
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product when I first started using it I was experimenting with it but now I try to use this every night and they have one called breathe which is really good product
Isabel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this moisturizer from the moment I opened the product. The smell is pleasant and the packaging is perfect. It absorbs into my face perfectly. Will be buying again.
Ciara P.
hawkinsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product everyday to moisturize my skin and it's absolutely amazing.I will definitely recommend this to everyone it is amazing .Would definitely repurchase this also.
Kaitlyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is really good. My skin does feel smoother after using it. My only issue is it's a little heavy for my skin, so I only use it at night or else my skin gets pretty oily.
Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it and lasts a long time ! It smooths the under eye and less wrinkles and fine lines around the eye is less visible! No smell and price point isnt too bad !!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Philosophy brand. This cream is very light compared to others. Seems to last a while and feels great on the skin. A little bit pricey but the quality is there!
Jasmine Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has changed my life. I've had dry combo skin for my whole life and would constantly have dry patches and itchy skin all over my face. I'd constantly flake too. Since using this moisturizer sometimes twice a day after a cleansing oil, my skin is radiant! It's firm, evenly toned and amazingly soft!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?