BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maloney C.
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Love this moisturizer... Not greasy and keeps my skin renewed. Used it for many years. Very effective against signs of agingđź’ž
lizz c.
lizz c.
I think this is a nice moisturizer. it's not my #1 favorite but it's good but I do think it's too expensive for what it is
Libby H.
Libby H.
ugh i want this soo bad it was amazing and i ran out and now i cant find it in stores anywhere and hate ordering online
Katie M.
Katie M.
Grants Pass, OR
Love! I have very dry skin and this makes my face feel great after I put it on. My new favorite moisturizer by far!
Alixandria B.
Alixandria B.
Tigard, OR
Lightweight, hydrating, and generally felt really nice on my skin! The smell was nice but not overpowering.
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
One of my favorite moisturizers! I normally apply it all over my face and on my neck.. Does moisturize!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
One of my favorited! It doesn't make me break out or make my face too oily. Plus the smell is amazing
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my favorite for morning or night and under my makeup. It smells nice and keeps my face nice
Julie S.
Julie S.
Use this daily. Perfect. Skin absorbs it quickly and it does well all year round. My greasy.
Shabs G.
Shabs G.
Brentwood, CA
This gives my skin a natural glow and keeps it feeling hydrated without feeling oily
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?