BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marissa O.
Creekside, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this but I definitely think it's an overnight type of moisturizer, or on days you're not wearing makeup and just relaxing around the house for oily skin/combo. After about an hour of wear it tends to feel and look oily. However I really do enjoy how moisturizing it is and that it seems soothing. As well as including AHAs at ph level and the antioxidants that make up this product. However being in a jar, and exposing the product to oxygen you have to use this up quickly otherwise it loses the what makes this product so great. And if they could do away with the fragrances that would be good. They hold no benefit to the skin. I received this as a sample with my Sephora points. I'm considering repurchasing but haven't decided as I'd prefer something not in a jar.
Christine E.
cresco
This was a good product. Left skin feeling smooth and did not dry out my skin. I would recommend this as a weekly skin refresher as it was gentle on the skin. I will purchase again and add to my routine
Alana M.
Forsyth, GA
This literally saved my skin! I've always struggled with problem skin, but with this my skin cleared right up! I've never had skin this clear since puberty! It's incredibly soft and dries matte. It never makes your face feel greasy.
Ashley M.
Rockingham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very lightweight moisturizer that is very powerful. This is a little costly but is worth the buy, you only need sparing amounts of product so this will last a while before you need a new one.
Jennifer S.
I LOVE this stuff!! This is my favorite brand!! It is expensive!! I usually buy it from QVC when they have the buy one give one at Christmas!! This makes your skin look awesome!! A worthy splurge!!
Ashley H.
Love this product! it made my skin so soft and made my eyes feel new! The price is not bad for the amount. It only takes a little bit! I love the name of the product! I was super pleased and would definitely use and buy again
Cara J.
Pocahontas, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this stuff. Such a great product to have on hand. It's awesome with my sensitive skin & totally worth every penny! It went above and beyond my expectations! I will totally recommend to all my friends.
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the colder seasons, my skin gets really dry and dull looking and my normal moisturizers become less effective. This cream, however, is so lightweight yet my skin feels hydrated and soft whenever I use it. The consistency is fluffy and whipped, and a little bit goes a long way. There is a fragrance to it, however, so that may cause some irritation, though I haven’t experienced any. I would definitely recommend this product.
Emily V.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product was a little sticky, but it did absorb decently. Didn't really moisturize my skin as much as I would have hoped it would. Not terrible, but probably won't repurchase again. May be better on a different skin type.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just your  average moisturizer in a jar. Th jar packaging isn't ideal and it doesn't really last on your skin. I wouldn't recommend this if you are serious about moisturizing your skin.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?