BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA
I received a trial of this product in the mail and fell in love with it! I have combination skin and I can use this cream without fear of break outs
Toni A.
Toni A.
Even better than the plain hope in a jar! This formula keeps my skin soft and supple. Never broke out from it. Use on chest neck and throat area
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Beauregard
This is the best lotion I've ever used. It makes my skin so soft! It really locks in moisture. Also, it's great for my sensitive skin!
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
I don't remember if I wrote a review for this product but it's a really good moisturizer. It does its job (moisturizing your face lol)
Medina B.
Medina B.
Des Plaines, IL
Got this to try and help my really dry skin and for the most part it did. My skin got to use to it and it stopped being effective.
Isa B.
Isa B.
I really do like this moisturizer. A little goes a long way. I just feel like sometimes my skin doesn't soak it up all the way.
mollie d.
mollie d.
Delmar, NY
THIS IS THE BEST MOISTURIZER FOR OILY SKIN. it is really awesome at smoothing out the skin and I feel it is not greasy at all.
Shantina W.
Shantina W.
Dallas , TX
My go to moisturizer. I love the fact that it doesn't leave a sticky film on my hands nor face. This product never disappoints
Maloney C.
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Love this moisturizer... Not greasy and keeps my skin renewed. Used it for many years. Very effective against signs of aging💞
lizz c.
lizz c.
I think this is a nice moisturizer. it's not my #1 favorite but it's good but I do think it's too expensive for what it is
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?