BY PHILOSOPHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• I really want to buy a sample of this to test it out befo...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay...3 Answers
philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer
  • "One word... OBSESSED With this moisturizer!! I have very sensitive and dry/acne prone skin and this balanced my skin. My face feels more smooth and has a youthful glow! " in 52 reviews
  • "I had received a sample of this from Philosophy and fell in love with it the first time I used it! I immediately bought myself a jar. It has a very light scent which I really like and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin!" in 51 reviews
  • "Okay...the cremé de la cremé!!! Can we have a 10 star option for this baby, please!? I don't even know where to start!! I'm so in love with this moisturizer! It's totally transformed my dry skin. I never have to worry about blemishes or it making my skin oily! Granted that would be a upside to my dry skin but even so, who wants an oily glow!!?? Not me that's who!!! Renewed Hope in a Jar has seriously become a staple in my life and I wish I could of found this product sooner!!! Thank you so much Philosophy for making such a wonderful product!! I'd swim in it if I could!!!! Does that make me sound weird? Yes, well, what can I say....that's how much I adore this product. " in 40 reviews
Angela D.
These is no doubt that Philosophy knows what they're doing when it comes to skincare. This product just did not really do anything for me. Yes it moisturized my skin but it didn't do anything different than a cheaper moisturizer could have done. It does feel nice on the skin though.
Megan C.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product, however in the summer months I tend to only use it at night, because it does contain alpha hydroxy acid, and It can increase sunburn.
The product itself feels great, and makes my face feel wonderful.
El R.
This is one of the best moisturizers for sensitive skin. I have tried so many brands and products that claim they are for sensitive skin but always end up breaking me out, or causing some sort of reaction. I was so thrilled when I tried renewed hope in a jar and it actually worked. Light weight but very moisturizing. Not at all greasy. Highly recommend to my sensitive skin friends!
Alana M.
Forsyth, GA
This literally saved my skin! I've always struggled with problem skin, but with this my skin cleared right up! I've never had skin this clear since puberty! It's incredibly soft and dries matte. It never makes your face feel greasy.
Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
If your a big fan of the philosophy original hope in a jar, but not a fan of the smell or texture then this product is a must have for you. Similar to the original hope in a jar as far as results go, but it is more of your average cream lotion as opposed to the whipped light texture of the original HIAJ. The scent is much more pleasing to the nose as well. It is a light florally spa like scent that diminishes as soon as you massage it in. Even my boyfriend is obsessed with the scent. The moisturizer itself gives amazing results, not only is it hydrating but it is packed with AHA acids that help lift dead skin off the skins surface giving you a much more clear and radiant complexion. I use this moisturizer in the morning about 5 minutes before my primer and foundation and it is all nice and soaked in by that time. This is perfect for all skin types, but since I'm severely dry i use a richer moisturizer in the night time. Philosophy just came out with the renewed HIAJ night cream and these two paired together are a dream.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this as part of a holiday kit and I loved it! I used it at night with an oil and it was perfect for my combo dry-acne prone skin. It was gentle and hydrating. It's a bit too expensive for me right now, but maybe once I use up everything else I have, I can repurchase
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
got this from a friend as a gift and I absolutely loved it. my skin felt soft and never got irritated. very pleasing scent as philosophy does scents very well with nothing overpowering. only downside for me is cost. not something I can keep repurchasing every time I'm out.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I received a sample of these in an Ulta skin care kit and have enjoyed it. I feel like it improved my scars when I used it consistently. I don’t know if I would purchase a full size because I prefer more natural products but it definitely turned me on to Philosophy products :)
Haley C.
Arab, AL
I was always a believer in using cheaper lotions until I used this. This is AMAZING. I have dry skin and it makes my face hydrated and feeling smooth. It is light and not oily but heavy enough to be hydrating to dry skin. I use this every day and don't regret spending money on it.
Ebony S.
I love this moisturizer. I bought it when I was on my way out of the country to the Caribbean. I wanted something that would have a little coverage, but not be too heavy like foundation while I was out in the sun and around the pool. This gave me the perfect results.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
How does it look under makeup?

back