BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly K.
Carlisle, PA
I have very dry, very sensitive skin. I've heard nothing but good things about the Philsophy brand. That being said when I put this on my skin it makes my face feel like it's on fire. It burns and it stings. Since it seems to be colorless, I suspect that it's the fragrance that irritates my skin. The reason that I gave it two stars is because once i get past the stinging and burning it is very moisturizing.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
This moisturizer is so lovely on my face! It definitely makes my skin super soft! It’s not an oily moisturizer either which is always nice. It’s gives me a nice canvas for my face when I’m about to apply my makeup on! Very hydrating on the face! I have so much love for philosophy’s skincare line! philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer
Thea R.
Boise , ID
I really like this moisturizer. I have never really been big on moisturizing because I don’t enjoy the sticky feeling afterwards but this product doesn’t do that at all. It has a great smell too. I have had a small jar of this for a while and I am just not out of it. Definitely worth a shot especially when it comes for free with the bottle of philosophy face-wash.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
I received this as a sample about 2 years ago and it has been my daily moisturizer ever since. I used it before bed and couldn’t believe how bright and smooth my skin looked when I woke up. It has a light scent which I really like. It’s lightweight but moisturizing. It’s perfect in the AM under my makeup but moisturizing enough to use at night.
🇬🇾ROSE| C.
I got the day and night duo . This product does a great job at firming the skin tone. Keep in mind it does not do anything about uneven texture or tone. If you have grown lines or lines on your forehead I would recommend this because you will see a noticeable difference in your skin .
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
Hands down best face moisturizer I’ve ever used. It’s pricey but definitely worth it bc a little goes a long way. It’s very creamy and easy on the skin. The scent isn’t strong which I like bc my face is sensitive and dry. It’s over all a great product. You can find it at Ulta.
Meg E.
Huntsville, TX
I use this every day during my facial routine. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. it is super gentle on my skin & it does not make it oily. I have oily skin & it works great. I bought it at sephora & i’ll be buying it again and again. LOVE IT.
Mal M.
Pacific, WA
Kind of pricey but worth it. I use this one my GOOD days. Usually I use a heavy cream because my skin is dry so when my skin feels like it’s pretty moisturized I use this to start my day and it keeps my skin hydrated
Amanda M.
I recently purchased this moisturizer because it was on sale at ulta and I am loving it. It is a thicker consistency and I have just been using it at night for that reason. It is oil free which I prefer because I have oily skin. This has left my face feeling so soft and moisturized, more than any other moisturizer, Im excited to see the long term effects. The only thing I dont love is the scent but I can deal with it
Taya S.
This a great moisturizer! It feels a little thin, so I wait for it to dry then use another moisturizer. This works for me. I also use a cleanser before. I would recommend this!
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?