philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Moisturizer

philosophy has created a new generation of renewal and hope: renewed hope in a jar emerges as a new refreshed sensorial formula developed with the latest scientific advance in skin care. renewed hope in a jar grants you three of the most demanding skin wishes, all day and every day:

• refined texture and pores – thanks to a triple blend of alpha-hydroxy acids which gently exfoliate skin all-day hydration
  • healthy colour and glow – thanks to a combination of 3 hyaluronate plus Asian fruit extracts
  • brighten and re-energize the skin – thanks to triple action illuminators

How To Use:

apply morning and evening after cleanser and treatment. avoid the eye area.

aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, stearic acid, glycerin, butylene glycol, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycolic acid, dimethicone, polyacrylamide, cetearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, c13-14 isoparaffin, dimethicone crosspolymer, ceteareth-20, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, polysilicone-11, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, laureth-7, citric acid, chlorphenesin, mandelic acid, tocopheryl acetate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, ethlhexyl palmitate, propanediol, parfum/fragrance, disodium edta, adenosine, evodia rutaecarpa fruit extract, limonene, faex/yeast extract/extrait de levure, magnesium stearate, opuntia coccinellifera flower extract, silica dimethyl silylate, caprylyl glycol, bht, ethylhexylglycerin, hyaluronic acid, silanetriol, sodium hyaluronate, sorbic acid, hexylene glycol, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163).

I’ve been wanting to try some philosophy products, and came across this moisturizer, anyone have any good results? [user:laylam4]
Start your review of philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...without being oily. I used gel type moisturizers before, but they were not hydrating enough for mein 8 reviews
...I expected. It has a faint smell that is clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Packaging is great. I bought it from Sephora. I would suggest to anyone looking for a light moisturizer. in 4 reviews
I love this to just replenish my face it's perfect for the summer time because I get very dry skin and I cut my skin cracks and this totally helped by a lotin 3 reviews
2 months agoRound Oak, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Renewed Hope is the perfect name for this cream! One use. One single use and I was addicted! It took my face from being extremely dry, like, My face was so dry you could see the cracks in my skin, to being naturally dewy looking skin. It even slightly burned some days as if it was chapped. I've tried so many products.. But none worked as quickly as this one did.. I'm using this in the mornings with my other favorite moisturiser at nights. My face feels amazing! philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Moisturizer
7 days agoStone Mtn, GA
This is heaven in a jar, your skin will look amazing and feel the difference as well as seeing how much better your skin will feel soft and nourished. The packaging is great so no waste. I highly recommend this to every one.
a month agoKingston , RI
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this moisturizer! Applies so light to the skin and results in overall smother skin! I like to apply every morning. I think you get a lot of product for the price. Would def but again!
3 months agoCoconut Creek , FL
My holy grail moisturizer! I started using this a few years back and have tried to branch out to other brands. Needless to say, I always come back to this moisturizer, as it leaves my combination skin feeling balanced and perfectly hydrated. I really like the scent and the texture of the renewed formula compared to the og hope in a jar. This one is lightweight and smells great. I also use the pm version, and have noticed an improvement in my skins complexion and texture, it’s just smoother and more radiant. Love!
2 months agoVincentown, NJ
philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Moisturizer uploaded by red S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I FINALLY FOUND IT! I finally found a facial moisturizer that WORKS! That does NOT break me out. That does NOT dry me out if I miss a day. It might be a bit pricey, but not nearly as bad as some other brands. I get it on Amazon for $20 for... what is this....30ml jar, I believe? This lasts me about 3 months. I am SO happy with it!!! I've told everyone to use it.
2 months agoWinder, GA
I use this product daily. It’s almost mousse-like. My skin feels, cool, moisturized and comfortable after using this product. I don’t like that it says to stay out of the sun for a week after using it, but I use sunscreen daily, so I still use it. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a while. I highly recommend.
a month ago
This moisturizer does the job. It's thick enough to treat my combination skin. I have cystic acne and this doesn't break me out. I use this every morning religiously. It's certainly not cheap, so it's best to use a coupon or wait for a sale and stock up. I've already repurchased.
2 months agoGresham, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
It feels amazing the product is an A+ no doubt. But the price 😩😩 even if it was just $10 less for the big one and $5 for the smaller one it would be so worth it but at the price point i just can’t justify repurchasing. But if i catch it on sale believe it will be in my cart!!
18 days ago
This is a great moisturizer. It actually made a difference in the feel and texture of my skin. It works A LOT better than the original Hope In A Jar, which didn’t really do anything for my skin. It is pricey, but if it’s within your budget, I do recommend.
2 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
Bought this after getting a sample. A little bit pricey but worth the money. In a week I noticed a more even skin tone, smoother skin and it blurs my pores. Love it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...