Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & Treatmentsphilosophy
Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream

Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream

refreshing & refining eye cream

Is this a product you would typically reserve for night use or could I use it in the morning prior to makeup application?
How well does this work?
Start your review of Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream!
Courtney H.
Hellertown, PA
Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: philosophy
I love all of philosophy’s skin care but the hope in a jar moisturizer is by far my favorite! It is lightweight and relieves my dry skin without leaving my face feel oily. Philosophy Hope In A Jar Face Moisturizer For All Skin Types
Erin P.
Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream uploaded by Erin P.
I love how light this moisturizer is but how much it makes my face glow. I don't get burnt from the sun when I play outside all day with this on. I appreciate how it goes on clear and blends in my tanner complexion. I also think it is a great amount of product per jar.
Marianna G.
chicago
Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream uploaded by Marianna G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite moisturizer right now. I’m usually one to try and explore new products and I absolutely love this stuff. It smells amazing, feels clean and non sticky. I will keep buying this for as long as they make it. [product:philosophy-renewed-hope-in-a-jar-refreshing-&-refining-eye-cream]
khushboo P.
Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream uploaded by khushboo P.
It's my everyday, go-to moisturizer. It goes on so smooth and light. It's not greasy and does not leave my skin feeling sticky. It works in the winter when my skin is dryer and in the summer when it’s oilier. No breakouts, doesn’t clog up my skin, reduces redness, plumps and gives my skin a dewy glow. Best part is that it smells amazing, not overpowering. It is a little pricey. You really have to snag these when they go on sale. Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream
Sarah F.
Niceville
I haven't noticed a huge change in my under eyes from using this but I do continually use it before I apply my makeup and after I wash my face at night. Probably will not repurchase.
Marietta J.
Manvel, TX
Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream uploaded by Marietta J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Have you tried Philosophy renewed hope in a jar water cream? There is a fast-absorbing beautiful texture that this water cream contains. It has Norwegian glacial water, enhanced hyaluronic acid with pineapple extract.  It increases skin's hydration level by up to 86%. This product is light but very moisturizing!  It's like a creamy gel.  I put it on my fingers and tap it into my skin.  It's like giving your skin a drink of water.   It feels dewey but not sticky at all which I love!  It's a great moisturizer and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth all Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Water Cream Hyaluronic Glow Moisturizer day.
Heather F.
Sycamore, IL
This cream makes my eye area very soft without being too heavy. I use all of the renewed hope product line and I love it! It is very gentle on the skin with a subtle clean fragrance.
Gabby F.
This product was alright. My under area felt fine, but it didn't provide the moisture and feel that I was looking for. Overall: average.
Cassandra D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Eye Cream uploaded by Cassandra D.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite moisturizer for the morning, because it’s lightweight and dewy- which is perfect because I don’t feel greasy! Can’t wait to try more philosophy products.
Mallory D.
This is the best moisturizer to use. I have normally oily skin but this makes it feels soft, hydrated, and smooth without feeling oily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie P.
w Grove parkway
il y a 7 mois
Jamie W. il y a 4 mois
It's amazing. I love all of the philosophy renewed hope in a jar line, and highly recommend!