Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Re-Energizing Moisture Mask-NO COLOUR-100 ml

10-minute mask revitalizes for healthy glow Skin renewal formula Re-energizes skin in minutes 120ml Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Re-Energizing Moisture Mask-NO COLOUR-100 ml!
Butler, PA
I got a sample of this from Ulta and spread it out over a week...omg! My skin felt amazing afterwards and cleared up immensely. I want to purchase the actual product when I have the money!
The Hope in a jar was my very first moisturizer I tried by philosophy. As dry as my skin gets, this moisturizer does the trick without my skin feeling oily.
Waterford, MI
I wouldn’t say it’s “energizing” like the name says, but it’s not bad. A little thick. Probably not something I will buy again. I didn’t like or dislike it.
Barboursville
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely loved this product, and everything about this brand. Made my skin feel so refreshed, smooth, and hydrated. Can't recommend them enough.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! My favorite go to moisturizer ever! Miracle in a Jar is also a favorite of mine and I cannot get enough of these
rohnert park
I definitely feel like it makes my skin feel like new again. It’s def more on the gentle side. For the most part it met my expectations
North Branch , MN
Love love love! Repurchasing in the future for sure. I would recommend this proud to friends and family! Cute little packaging too
Corpus Christi, TX
Great product, reasonable price and lasts a long time. Use it weekly to get the full benefits. Leaves a ckean feeling.
Charlotte, NC
I got a a sample of this product from Sephora and love it for summer. Great hydration with out the greasy feel!
Citrus Hts, CA
This is the best mask I got sun burned and this helped restore my hydration to my skin so I didn’t peel.

Looking for your answer?