philosophy renewed hope in a jar re-energizing moisture mask, 4 oz

give skin the moisture boost it needs to look and feel its best. renewed hope in a jar re-energizing moisture mask's velvety whipped formula re-hydrates, retexturizes and re-energizes skin with a cooling, instant burst of hydration. after one use, 82% of women said their skin felt softer, smoother and re-energized* perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin. *based on a self-assessment study with 38 women ages 25-40 renewed hope in a jar re-energizing moisture mask

After reading the back; i see that it contains AHA ingredients; would I use this as an exfoliator and skip my other one? or is this just a moisturizer?
How do I use this product??
I have combination skin- drier in the winter and more oily in the summer. Would this be an ideal moisturizing mask?
Start your review of philosophy renewed hope in a jar re-energizing moisture mask, 4 oz!
This is like whipped butter on your skin but in a good way. It has such a soft, thick texture that I love. Also, the scent is divine. It smells like D & G Light Blue perfume. You can leave this on as a 10 minute mask or leave on overnight, and I find that it does add a surge of moisture to the areas where I'm needing it. I would recommend this product.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This mask dramatically improved my skin’s tone, texture and radiance after just one use. I use it weekly to keep my skin looking gorgeous. It’s a comprehensive treatment at a reasonable price point. philosophy renewed hope in a jar re-energizing moisture mask, 4 oz
Foresthill
I use Hope in a jar everyday. After just a few days of use I noticed a difference in my skin. A couple weeks later my fine lines were faint. My skin,feels so soft and I'm absolutely amazed by this product. I am a lifetime user.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this stuff. I wear it to bed at night and wake up with soft, hydrated skin. It’s very gentle and exceeded my expectations. I am thoroughly enjoying this and I would definitely recommend it. I have told people about it already.
indianapolis
Purchased at: Sephora
This didn’t wow me that much, it didn’t dry me out or cause any break outs. It smells decent and wasn’t too expensive, the 4 oz lasted me all year and I still have it because I don’t really like it that much plus I have tons of other masks I’m more into using atm. However, my friend uses everything Philosophy and she was the one who recommended this to me just bc she loves the brand, she has very oily acne prone skin and she likes this so hopefully that’s helpful to some of you.
San Diego, CA
I've been using Clinique's moisture surge moisturizer for more than a year now but I figured it's not for the spring-summer season. I had breakouts just recently because I got too oily from using it. I started using Philosophy's renewed hope in a jar moisturizer and it is THE BEST! It works perfectly and mattifies my skin after applying it. It's light so it doen't feel like I've put anything on my face.
Spring, TX
I have used hope in a jar multiple times and repurchased it and was never let down. I wish it cost a little less because all of the Philosophy products are a bit of a let down in terms of how much you get in relation to costs...at least compared to some other brands but overall the product works well.
I bought this product because a friend recommended it. It felt wonderful in and my skin felt amazing afterward. The packaging is simple and straightforward which is all that's needed because the product speaks for itself. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone.
Charlotte, NC
This is an awesome moisturizer! I have combo/oily skin. This moisturizer is lightweight, non-oily and makes my skin so soft. And fine lines? Outta here! philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Refreshing & Refining Moisturizer
Calgary, AB
Very moisturizing and great for dry skin and winter months. Although I would steer clear of this if you are having an oily moment with your skin philosophy lasting hope instant refreshing moisture mask