philosophy renewed hope in a jar re-energizing moisture mask, 4 oz uploaded by Katie L.philosophy renewed hope in a jar re-energizing moisture mask, 4 oz uploaded by Grace K.

BY PHILOSOPHY

give skin the moisture boost it needs to look and feel its best. renewed hope in a jar re-energizing moisture mask's velvety whipped formula re-hydrates, retexturizes and re-energizes skin with a cooling, instant burst of hydration. after one use, 82% of women said their skin felt softer, smoother and re-energized* perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin. *based on a self-assessment study with 38 women ages 25-40 renewed hope in a jar re-energizing moisture mask see more...

kelli c.
kelli c.
I love this. It wakes you up and leaves you feeling fresh. I went to bed to bed with it on and wske up beautiful.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The Woodlands, TX
I have used hope in a jar multiple times and repurchased it and was never let down. I wish it cost a little less because all of the Philosophy products are a bit of a let down in terms of how much you get in relation to costs...at least compared to some other brands but overall the product works well.
Erin R.
Erin R.
I bought this product because a friend recommended it. It felt wonderful in and my skin felt amazing afterward. The packaging is simple and straightforward which is all that's needed because the product speaks for itself. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
This stuff wasn't the best for me. I have super dry skin so I assumed I would love this. Well after a few uses I noticed I had way more blemishes than before. I stopped the mask and sure enough they went away.
Jace P.
Jace P.
Roark, KY
I am a lover of all products made by Philosophy!!! I love how this moisturizer has lactic acid to help prevent acne. It also has a nice texture making it easy to apply. This was a bonus item to my Philosophy Purity that I ordered from QVC!
Fritzie O.
Fritzie O.
Chula Vista, CA
I've been using Clinique's moisture surge moisturizer for more than a year now but I figured it's not for the spring-summer season. I had breakouts just recently because I got too oily from using it. I started using Philosophy's renewed hope in a jar moisturizer and it is THE BEST! It works perfectly and mattifies my skin after applying it. It's light so it doen't feel like I've put anything on my face.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Charlotte, NC
This is an awesome moisturizer! I have combo/oily skin. This moisturizer is lightweight, non-oily and makes my skin so soft. And fine lines? Outta here! philosophy renewed hope in a jar refreshing & refining moisturizer
Peyton B.
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
I really love this moisturizer! It is oil free so good for people like me with oily combination skin. Also being acne prone, It prevents breakouts. Makes my skin look nice and hydrated!
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
Love this product. It did not disappoint! I love the brand philosophy! Their line of skin care us amazing. It's packaged nicely! I like how they all have a saying on it. I would recommend this product.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I am 34. I have combination skin. I want brightness, increased turnover, reduction of fine lines, gently oil control. I tried this mask and it is my NUMBER ONE FAVORITE MASK. I use it daily. It is gentle enough but still very effective. I swear to you, I have purchased 4 now. I keep backups upon backups for my sink, bath tub, travel bag, etc....nice consistency and scent. And the RESULTS. It has helped clear up my skin and amp up my brightness. I am honestly obsessed. And the price is NICE.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I am looking into a new mask and I came across this one. I have normal/ combo skin and I'm very sensitive. I have large pore but I am also looking for something that will brighten my skin. Will this be good for me?
Christina F.
Christina F.
I have combination skin- drier in the winter and more oily in the summer. Would this be an ideal moisturizing mask?