Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
Nighttime formula renews and refines skin Boosts cell-renewal cycle Fights dehydrated, dull, and rough skin Infused with Myramaze extract 60ml Imported
Photos (2)
Sarah6ix ..
Sarah6ix ..
Toronto

Super excited to be having this pot of gold back in my beauty regime ... Not by choice have I not but each time I have gone into Sephora they have been sold out ! This time I grabbed the last one ! Yay !
I love this product I have super dry skin due to dermatologist used face cream so this pot of moisture gold keeps me hydrated at night and in the morning after few months of use it really did help with my fine lines that I could not get with Botox . Great product ! Add it to your nightly regimen ladies ... Trust me ! #Sarah6ix
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN

I'm now on my third jar of this nighttime moisturizer. Mixed with a couple of drops of Laura Mercier Flawless Skin rose oil on the winter, it provides the right balance of moisture to help the skin repair itself while you sleep. It's not greasy or sticky and sinks in well, yet you feel like you've quenched your skin when you get in bed. Gentle on the skin but effective.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Dalton, PA

Outstanding!!!

So, basically, I am guilty of overusing prescription retinoids. And when I do this, my skin gets dry and flaky. So, I'm always looking for a great moisturizer that I can layer over the retinoids BEFORE this happens. And, man, Renewed Hope Overnight delivers!

The product itself arrives sealed (so you know that it has not been tampered with). Now, it has the consistency of your grandmother's cold-creme (like that old-school Noxema). However, this is such a good thing! It seems thick, but then it just melts into one's skin. It is super rich but is quickly absorbed. And, what I like is that it doesn't leave my skin looking greasy or come off on my linens.

There is almost zero fragrance/smell. The only note that I can detect is very, very minor (and I would describe it as "clean").

Try this in the winter for that extra burst of moisture! And don't forget your neck and the backs of your hands. Such a great product. It is a definite "must-have!"

Join Now