BY PHILOSOPHY #14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

your eyes smile, laugh, flirt and sometimes share secrets (like just how little sleep you got last night). renewed hope in a jar eye is specially formulated for the delicate skin around your eyes and the multiple concerns affecting it. featuring the clinically-proven, non-stop skin renewal technology that continuously hydrates, brightens dark circles, reduces puffiness and smoothes the look of fine lines, renewed hope lets your eyes say exactly what you'd like them to, and nothing you don't.

Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
I
am disappointed by
Philosophy. I love most of their products but I really feel like they
phoned this one in. The cream did absolutely nothing for me, not even
moisturize. It feels like an over-hyped product with no substance. On
the plus side, I do love the light consistency, it feels gentle and
calming to apply. It just had no actual actives to help with dark
circles, dryness, puffiness, wrinkles, etc. I mean, it literally did
nothing. I used it once a day for 2 months and had even drier skin
than usual. I love that it is sulfate and paraben free, but the
ingredient list doesn’t impress me. Literally the only useful thing
it contains is glycerin. Everything else is just about texture.
Wayyyy down towards the end (3rd
to last ingredient) I see that sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid)
was included, but it’s far too little to actually be of use to me.
Perhaps those with oily skin will be luckier than I. I need eye
serums and creams that actually contain actives. Right now this just
seems like an expensive lotion.
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
I’m a new mom and was in desperate need of something to help with the fine lines increasing around my eyes. My skin was also super dry postpartum so I needed a moisturizer too. Since I’m breastfeeding my options for wrinkle reduction are limited but saw this cream was safe. The first thing I love about it is the texture. It’s almost whipped and sinks into your skin immediately leaving no stickiness behind. Literally the first night after using it my skin felt a world of difference. Much more supple and less dry and dull around my eyes. I’m about halfway through the jar and still love it. My wrinkles haven’t disappeared but it’s helped to moisturize the skin around my eyes and make them less noticeable. Bonus is it smells amazing!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
philosophy hope in a jar night intense retexturizing moisturizer is one of my favorite night time routines. As a busy mom, nurse, and wife, it sometimes feels like I can't get 2 minutes to myself. So if I can only get two minutes before I fall into bed free an 18 hour day I am going to make the most of it, and I always feel like I'm cheating when I grab my favorite little black jar. Do yourselves a favor lady, cheat with this little black jar. ☻💚
Janet C.
Des Moines
Philosophy renewed hope eye cream was  a little heavier then I like. Leaving my eyes feeling greasy the next morning. Not my favorite eye cream, & I had high hopes for this one with the many good reviews I’ve seen about it.  If you can sample it before buying.
jewelz p.
I have loved the philosophy brand for their cleanser so I decided to try this. When I opened up I thought the jar was a little too big for the amount of product enclosed but the actual product itself was very good. It smoothed out my under eye area But I could still see a little of the lines. It was very faint but I could see them. I think it’s a bit pricey for what it does but it’s not bad.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
I’m a huge fan of any skincare that’s made by Philosophy! Seriously hands down my favorite skincare line. This eye cream is very nice after cleaning your face and doing your skincare regimen for the night. I’ve notice how when I do my concealing under my eyes the next day it’s never dry or patchy just always smooth. philosophy renewed hope in a jar eye refreshing & refining eye cream
Gina A.
I was so disappointed in this. I have a small pump tube so it is basically a sample and I am not impressed. It burns when you apply this around the eyes, it dries to this strange residue which semi peels off and it smells terrible. It is also not effective. My dark circles have seen absolutely no change to them and all this has done is irritate my skin. Unfortunately, this product was a major fail for me.
Hailey T.
Holly Springs, MS
Love this stuff! Silly and smooth and it smells wonderful! I got it in a sample but plan on buying a larger size to get a better feel for the product. I don't know if it provides long lasting benefits since I only had 2 or 3 applications from the sample. The texture and moisturizing abilities are wonderful and it didn't leave my skin greasy like some products tend to do.
Krystal D.
I love this stuff! I use it after exfoliating in the morning to moisturize before putting on primers and getting my makeup on, then again at night after taking my makeup off. It feels so nice on the skin. At first I thought it felt a little greasy, but it soaked in within 5 minutes and that greasy feeling was no longer an issue. I recommend this to everyone!
Shyanne V.
Columbus
Philosophy is a powerhouse of skincare. They cater to all ages and all skin concerns. Little bit on the expensive side, but it’s important to invest in your face. This cream is a little heavy, but packs a punch. It moisturizes without leaving a greasy feel. It restores brightness and bounce in your skin. Such a good product.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Taylor T.
Does this help with texture? How's the smell? Is it worth the money?
Kelsey K.
Vancouver , WA
I love Philosophy products so I was wondering if this is good to use with dry, sensitive skin?
Beth W.
Aurora, IL
How does this compare to a cheaper alternative (like Olay)? Is it irritating to sensitive skin? Does it work well?
Angel H.
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles under the eye?