BY PHILOSOPHY

your eyes smile, laugh, flirt and sometimes share secrets (like just how little sleep you got last night). renewed hope in a jar eye is specially formulated for the delicate skin around your eyes and the multiple concerns affecting it. featuring the clinically-proven, non-stop skin renewal technology that continuously hydrates, brightens dark circles, reduces puffiness and smoothes the look of fine lines, renewed hope lets your eyes say exactly what you'd like them to, and nothing you don't.

• Does this get rid of dark under eye circles?? If so how l...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to a cheaper alternative (like Olay...1 Answers
  • Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles under the eye?2 Answers
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
I
am disappointed by
Philosophy. I love most of their products but I really feel like they
phoned this one in. The cream did absolutely nothing for me, not even
moisturize. It feels like an over-hyped product with no substance. On
the plus side, I do love the light consistency, it feels gentle and
calming to apply. It just had no actual actives to help with dark
circles, dryness, puffiness, wrinkles, etc. I mean, it literally did
nothing. I used it once a day for 2 months and had even drier skin
than usual. I love that it is sulfate and paraben free, but the
ingredient list doesn’t impress me. Literally the only useful thing
it contains is glycerin. Everything else is just about texture.
Wayyyy down towards the end (3rd
to last ingredient) I see that sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid)
was included, but it’s far too little to actually be of use to me.
Perhaps those with oily skin will be luckier than I. I need eye
serums and creams that actually contain actives. Right now this just
seems like an expensive lotion.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
This is so worth the price tag! I know $51 seems steep but a lot of skincare is. This is a generous amount and a little goes a long way. 8 months and counting, still using the same jar so you really get your money's worth. I have under eye darkness, and couldn't tell a difference but I bought this for my grandma to see if I just couldn't tell on myself. I was right, once she started using it, where she has dramatically darker under eyes than myself a huge difference. It works and I recommend it to everyone who needs an eye cream.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This used to be my holy grail moisturizer and the only reason I stopped using this is because my dermatologist gave me a moisturizer that worked even better. But for people who don’t go to a dermatologist and you are looking into this product you should really try it. It’s a thicker consistency but let me tell you it hydrated. This makes your skin feel super soft and it’s gentle enough for sensitive acne prone skin. It’s pricey but you only need the littlest amount.
jessica r.
Amherst, NY
This product smells great and goes on smooth. It felt like it clogged my pores though. It was a gift but i think it is pricey to buy. It was my first time using this. It did irritate my skin though. I have sensitive skin and rosacea so this didnt soothe my skin unfortunately.  I wanted to love it but maybe my skin type is not compatible.  It was recommended by an esthetician so im sure its a good product line for most skin types.
Christa K.
Overall I like this eye cream. I like most all of their products. I have sensitive skin, so finding the right skincare products is difficult. The eye cream is nice, but not too heavy. It is silky and goes on smooth. I like the way it feels, and I don't notice it after I put it on, which is important to me. Other creams can feel heavy and greasy. I don't know if it has made wrinkles go away, but my skins feels hydrated.
alexandria j.
The correct name for the new revamped version is *philosophy* *renewed hope in a jar eye*
I just wanted to clear that up.
Some people get confused with the versions of the *hope* line.

philosophy *Hope In a Jar eyecream* (1st version) was the very 1st eyecream that I could wear at bedtime because I tend to ignore directions and use more then I should and apply very close to my eyes. Therefore causing tearing all night.

Yet, *hope in a jar eye cream* was the only eye cream that did not make my eyes tear all night!

As a self proclaimed skincare addict, I started using and experimenting with other eyecreams and hadn't used *hope in a jar eye cream* for a while. Needless to say, its back with me now!

They even made it better somehow!
They also revamped the packaging and the correct name is now *philosophy* *renewed hope in a jar eye*

It comes in a small jar and a little pricey at $51.00 so please follow their directions, use as directed, and don't go overboard like me.

Also, 1% of all @lovephilosophy product sales supports community-based mental health efforts.
So amazing!
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
I’m a huge fan of any skincare that’s made by Philosophy! Seriously hands down my favorite skincare line. This eye cream is very nice after cleaning your face and doing your skincare regimen for the night. I’ve notice how when I do my concealing under my eyes the next day it’s never dry or patchy just always smooth. philosophy renewed hope in a jar eye refreshing & refining eye cream
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
I’m a new mom and was in desperate need of something to help with the fine lines increasing around my eyes. My skin was also super dry postpartum so I needed a moisturizer too. Since I’m breastfeeding my options for wrinkle reduction are limited but saw this cream was safe. The first thing I love about it is the texture. It’s almost whipped and sinks into your skin immediately leaving no stickiness behind. Literally the first night after using it my skin felt a world of difference. Much more supple and less dry and dull around my eyes. I’m about halfway through the jar and still love it. My wrinkles haven’t disappeared but it’s helped to moisturize the skin around my eyes and make them less noticeable. Bonus is it smells amazing!
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
Philosophy is a powerhouse of skincare. They cater to all ages and all skin concerns. Little bit on the expensive side, but it’s important to invest in your face. This cream is a little heavy, but packs a punch. It moisturizes without leaving a greasy feel. It restores brightness and bounce in your skin. Such a good product.
Mary L.
Washington, D.C.
I love the Hope line from Philosophy, I have used many of the products but the one that sticks out is the eye cream. I love eye creams (I swear I'm addicted) and this one is really great! I would recommend it for the summer months only because it doesn't do much work to moisturize very dry skin during the winter. I bought all my Hope products at Sephora!
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Angel H.
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles under the eye?
Taylor T.
Does this help with texture? How's the smell? Is it worth the money?
Beth W.
Aurora, IL
How does this compare to a cheaper alternative (like Olay)? Is it irritating to sensitive skin? Does it work well?
Kelsey K.
Vancouver , WA
I love Philosophy products so I was wondering if this is good to use with dry, sensitive skin?