philosophy renewed hope in a jar dry, 2oz. uploaded by Arbella R.philosophy renewed hope in a jar dry, 2oz. uploaded by Emily C.

BY PHILOSOPHY

What is it: philosophy original moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. The revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovative technology. Reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope, and face the future with a whole new outlook. Who is it for: Those hoping for the look of improved skin texture with help reducing the appearance of fine lines; those hoping for soft, dewy smoothness with comforting hydration; and those hoping for the appearance of a healthy-looking glow. Why is it different: This groundbreaking formulation, developed for those with normal to dry skin, features a blend of alpha hydroxy acids, different forms of hyaluronate, plus an Asian fruit extract, delivering added hydration benefits. How do I use it: Apply morning and evening after cleanser and treatment. Avoid the eye area. From philosophy. see more...

Sara H.
Suwanee, GA
This is my favorite moisturizer for my face. I’m so glad I discovered this product... it’s very soft and it doesn’t break me out. It really gives me a nice healthy looking glow (not oily) to my face. It smells fresh and clean and it makes my cheeks so soft. I’ve been using this for almost two years now. I find it really helpful during the winter when my skin feels even dryer. It really helps get rid of my dry patches and it doesn’t feel oily. It’s a small jar but with this lotion, a little REALLY goes a long way.
Amanda M.
I love this moisturizer. I use it twice a day and it keeps my skin feeling amazing all day. The packaging is very sure and it comes with a lot of product. One jar lasts me about 3 1/2 months using every single day. It's great skincare for a really good price! Can't beat this moisturizer.
Charlee C.
I am obsessed with this moisturizer. I had been using the first aid beauty one which is great but this is far better! I use it morning and night and it sinks into my skin so nicely. It is even light enough to go under makeup. It has a cooling sensation when applied that is so relaxing!
Erin M.
Washington, DC
So I've been using this product for a while, mostly because I feel the need to finish the jar before I buy a new kind of moisturizer. I use it as a day time moisturizer. I think it does a good job, and it doesn't leave my face feeling overly greasy or shinny. The smell is very pleasant. Mainly I just really wish that it has SPF in it
Kimberly L.
It's a really great product !! It's a thicker consistency but feels nice on the skin. Be careful not to put too much on or else it kind of pills on the skin and leaves little pieces behind. It's expensive but it does moisturizer the skin well especially if your skin drinks up product well
Sydney S.
Raleigh, NC
It's ok, I wouldn't says it worth the money though. I have under eye circles and dry skin and really wanted to like this product, but I just couldn't get into it. It is an expensive product you could get something better for cheaper.
Frances L.
Boston
Holy grail of skincare. I am on my 5th jar and don't see myself looking elsewhere. Instantly hydrates the skin, protects skin from sunlight and reduces signs of aging. Highly recommend.
Venessa L.
Yonkers , NY
So happy to pick this up on #blackfriday. One of my must have moisturizers ever.
Arbella R.
I'm actually an oily skinned girl, but a tiny bit of this moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated all day. It reduced the amount of oil production, and smells amazing. This is my favorite product of 2015!
Emily C.
Hayden, ID
This is a great every day moisturizer! It has an incredible whipped texture and clean/fresh scent. This kept my skin moisturized all day, just wish it had an SPF!
Kylie P.
Do you recommend using at night in morning or both??