philosophy renewed hope in a jar dry, 2oz. uploaded by Emily C.philosophy renewed hope in a jar dry, 2oz. uploaded by Arbella R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

What is it: philosophy original moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. The revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovative technology. Reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope, and face the future with a whole new outlook. Who is it for: Those hoping for the look of improved skin texture with help reducing the appearance of fine lines; those hoping for soft, dewy smoothness with comforting hydration; and those hoping for the appearance of a healthy-looking glow. Why is it different: This groundbreaking formulation, developed for those with normal to dry skin, features a blend of alpha hydroxy acids, different forms of hyaluronate, plus an Asian fruit extract, delivering added hydration benefits. How do I use it: Apply morning and evening after cleanser and treatment. Avoid the eye area. From philosophy. see more...

Kea V.
Kea V.
When I first bought this I was very skeptical because I was not a big fan of the price. I specifically got it for day time use because I have combination skin. I really like it and noticed how well it worked for my skin when I was traveling. I would get dry patches from the different climates but as long as I used this regularly my skin was fine. This is my go to Moisturizer & will continue to repurchase.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite moisturizer! Recently have been super dry. Everything about this is amazing from the scent to its hydration effect. I recommend this product to everyone with dry skin looking to fix! It's pricey $47 but definitely worth it!!
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Cleveland, OH
Good moisturizer overall and keeps my skin fresh. However, I can only use this at night. If I use it under makeup during the day, it causes my foundation to break up, even if it is completely dry before I apply makeup. Just a word of caution
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland , OR
This is a great every day moisturizer! It has an incredible whipped texture and clean/fresh scent. This kept my skin moisturized all day, just wish it had an SPF!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Review for: philosophy renewed hope in a jar dry, 2oz.
It's a really great product !! It's a thicker consistency but feels nice on the skin. Be careful not to put too much on or else it kind of pills on the skin and leaves little pieces behind. It's expensive but it does moisturizer the skin well especially if your skin drinks up product well
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: philosophy renewed hope in a jar dry, 2oz.
It's ok, I wouldn't says it worth the money though. I have under eye circles and dry skin and really wanted to like this product, but I just couldn't get into it. It is an expensive product you could get something better for cheaper.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Boston
Review for: philosophy renewed hope in a jar dry, 2oz.
Holy grail of skincare. I am on my 5th jar and don't see myself looking elsewhere. Instantly hydrates the skin, protects skin from sunlight and reduces signs of aging. Highly recommend.
Arbella R.
Arbella R.
I'm actually an oily skinned girl, but a tiny bit of this moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated all day. It reduced the amount of oil production, and smells amazing. This is my favorite product of 2015!
Venessa L.
Venessa L.
Yonkers , NY
So happy to pick this up on #blackfriday. One of my must have moisturizers ever.
Charlee C.
Charlee C.
Review for: philosophy renewed hope in a jar dry, 2oz.
I am obsessed with this moisturizer. I had been using the first aid beauty one which is great but this is far better! I use it morning and night and it sinks into my skin so nicely. It is even light enough to go under makeup. It has a cooling sensation when applied that is so relaxing!
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Do you recommend using at night in morning or both??