BY PHILOSOPHY

Your skin has it tough, but it doesn’t have to feel that way. Formulated especially for men’s sensitive skin, our mattifying moisturizer is enriched with skin-soothing ingredients to calm and comfort freshly shaved skin. The lightweight texture absorbs quickly, offering immediate and lasting hydration without heaviness or greasiness, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and renewed.

How To Use:

Apply to cleansed skin and/or freshly shaven skin daily in the morning and evening.

aqua/water/eau, glycerin, pentylene glycol, glycolic acid, polyacrylamide, dimethicone, sodium hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, c13-14 isoparaffin, cetyl alcohol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, c12-14 isoparaffin, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, parfum/fragrance, c13-16 isoparaffin, laureth-7, cetearyl glucoside, polysilicone-11, c13-15 alkane, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, limonene, beta-glucan, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, linalool, benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, citral, geraniol, bht.

drayden V.
Pearl city, HI
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It applies smoothly and it dries really fast. It doesn’t feel tacky on the skin at all and it also doesn’t leave a sticky feeling on your face. This product makes my skin very soft I love it!
Heather S.
Grove City, OH
I got this product for my husband. He has oily skin and large pores. He has never had anyone teach him how to take care of his skin so we have tried a few products to help with his acne and pores. This was decent and helped clear his dead cells off. But it didn't do a deal clean for his pores and was not exactly what we hoped for it to be.
Eric K.
A moisturizer made for men thank goodness for Philosophy. It is mattifying which is great for acne prone skin which is what I have. This doesn't cause more breakouts thanks goodness!
jessica B.
I Was Originally Going To Give My Review On The One For Women... I LOVE Skincare Products!! I Am Starting Early. Philosophy Makes My Favorite Cleanser, BTW. Society Is Always Telling Women To Take Care Of Their Skin. Everyone Should Be Taking Care Of Their Skin!!
-xx's
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
This review is based off of my boyfriends experience! It has great travel friendly packaging! The value is great on this product. I purchased it at ulta I believe! I would definitely purchase it again because it is one of the only products that keeps his oil at bay. It's amazing! Definitely reccomend
Kalie Z.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My boyfriend loves this! He says it smells amazing and it last forever. He says a little bit goes a long way, He loves the smell of it and i do too! its not to strong he uses it everyday after he showers. I would buy it again
Jane L.
Do Men like Philosophy products and do they smell good/bad/overwhelming? I've always enjoyed Philosophy products for myself, but not sure about their men products...
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
I purchased this moisturizer for my boyfriend. He has dry skin and this moisturizer has helped him to keep his skin moisturized and nourished. The black packaging is very nice. I will be purchasing this again for him.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
A great moisturizer! Bought these products for my husband. He felt refreshed and his skin felt rehydrated. Has a great smell but not at all overpowering. I would buy it again, it's a great gift for men
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
My fiancé really likes this. He's not a man of too many words of "fooffy" stuff but he keeps asking me to buy it so that's gotta mean something lol