BY PHILOSOPHY

Your skin has it tough, but it doesn’t have to feel that way. Formulated especially for men’s sensitive skin, our mattifying moisturizer is enriched with skin-soothing ingredients to calm and comfort freshly shaved skin. The lightweight texture absorbs quickly, offering immediate and lasting hydration without heaviness or greasiness, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and renewed. see more...

Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
This review is based off of my boyfriends experience! It has great travel friendly packaging! The value is great on this product. I purchased it at ulta I believe! I would definitely purchase it again because it is one of the only products that keeps his oil at bay. It's amazing! Definitely reccomend
Mahsa M.
Hollywood, FL
I purchased this moisturizer for my boyfriend. He has dry skin and this moisturizer has helped him to keep his skin moisturized and nourished. The black packaging is very nice. I will be purchasing this again for him.
Eric K.
A moisturizer made for men thank goodness for Philosophy. It is mattifying which is great for acne prone skin which is what I have. This doesn't cause more breakouts thanks goodness!
LEAR30260 maria q.
amo este hidratante para piel es lo maximo , lo recomiendo la piel la deja lisita como un bebe , es para hombres pero para mujer tambien sirve
Stella&Ashley L.
Hacienda Heights
I mean their products are pretty good or whatever if you use it then you know what I mean because they are bomb
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
mal o.
Constantine
Thank u philosophy for this great production i love it so much just try it girls ❤❤ OMG it's the n'est ever