BY PHILOSOPHY

Renewed Hope for Men - Your skin has it tough, but it doesn't have to feel that way. Formulated especially for men's sensitive skin, Philosophy's mattifying moisturizer is enriched with skin-soothing ingredients to calm and comfort freshly shaved skin. The lightweight texture absorbs quickly, offering immediate and lasting hydration without heaviness or greasiness, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and renewed.Key Benefits:Skin-soothing ingredients comfort skin post-shave*Quickly absorbs into skin; no greasy or sticky feeling*For all skin types, including sensitive skin*Based on results of a self-assessment study with 43 men, ages 25-45 - Renewed Hope for Men see more...

drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It applies smoothly and it dries really fast. It doesn’t feel tacky on the skin at all and it also doesn’t leave a sticky feeling on your face. This product makes my skin very soft I love it!
jessica B.
I Was Originally Going To Give My Review On The One For Women... I LOVE Skincare Products!! I Am Starting Early. Philosophy Makes My Favorite Cleanser, BTW. Society Is Always Telling Women To Take Care Of Their Skin. Everyone Should Be Taking Care Of Their Skin!!
-xx's
Kalie Z.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My boyfriend loves this! He says it smells amazing and it last forever. He says a little bit goes a long way, He loves the smell of it and i do too! its not to strong he uses it everyday after he showers. I would buy it again
Jane L.
Do Men like Philosophy products and do they smell good/bad/overwhelming? I've always enjoyed Philosophy products for myself, but not sure about their men products...
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
A great moisturizer! Bought these products for my husband. He felt refreshed and his skin felt rehydrated. Has a great smell but not at all overpowering. I would buy it again, it's a great gift for men
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
My fiancé really likes this. He's not a man of too many words of "fooffy" stuff but he keeps asking me to buy it so that's gotta mean something lol
Hope R.
Carrollton, TX
I've used the one for women and I love it. My name is hope so that is partially why but it smells really nice and it's super comforting.
tracy m.
This is good for men and works so good. The best thing my husband have gotten and use and he loves it so much. Smells so good
My boyfriend loves this one! He says the smell is just manly enough for him haha and it's moisturizing as well!
Jaime C.
Charlotte, MI
Great product for men! Fresh manly smell gentle on skin! Overall wonderful product I would highly recommend!

back