BY PHILOSOPHY

Renewed Hope Day and Night Duo - Renew your days. Restore your nights. This refreshing and retexturizing duo gives your skin the around-the-clock moisture and resurfacing treatment it needs for a healthy-looking glow. By day, skin receives an infusion of constant moisture with energizing and resurfacing properties, leaving skin hydrated, smoothed and refreshed with a lit-from-within luminosity. By night, patented qusomes help deliver potent glycolic acid deep into skin's surface to retexturize while plumping the appearance of fine lines and evening skin tone. Skin is noticeably smoother, lines are visibly softened, a rosy glow is restored and results continue to improve with nightly use.A $62 Value!Renewed Hope Day and Night Duo Includes:Renewed Hope In a Jar Moisturizer (1.0 oz.)Hope In a Jar Night Intense Retexturizing Moisturizer (1.0 oz.) - Renewed Hope Day and Night Duo see more...

Sam B.
Sam B.
East Weymouth, MA
Do I feel like a queen while using this product? The answer is hell yes!!! Every morning I put this light cream on and smells so refreshing and wakes me up! The night time cream I can feel tightening my skin. I would recommend this to someone looking for a regiment to easily follow and add moisture into their lives.
Brionna R.
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
I received a sample of this in the mail and loved how quickly the product absorbed into my face and how dewy my skin looked after a few days of use so purchased the full size. However, after a few weeks of use, I found that those initial benefits had tapered off and that my skin was irritated (probably from the high levels of acids), even after cutting down my usage to once a day. I was hoping that this product would become the work-horse of my daily beauty routine but it wasn't a good fit for my sensitive/combination skin.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
As a first time user I didn't see any difference in my skin. I would maybe try it again because in order for your skin to look great you also have to be eating healthy nutritious foods! The set really depends on individuals !
One of my favorite day moisturizers but as for the night time moisturizer it made my skin extremely itchy with a lift redness, wish I knew why! I love philosophy otherwise!
Jill T.
Jill T.
Pelzer, SC
I have always loved Philosophy products for their benefits, and their moisturizer is by far my favorite. It's not greasy, and I love the moisture and suppleness it gives my skin.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
San Mateo, CA
My mom and I swear by this because Asians can't raisin. I have really bad insomnia so this helps a lot with my eye bags and my face in general. Gets rid of my dark spots
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Charleroi
Love it love it love it.
It is so great. I love this brand. But I love trying new brands in general. So give it a shot!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Royal Oaks, CA
Love Philosophy and especially this set. Both are amazing products and make my skin soft and moisturized.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Oak Park, MI
Im loving it so far. Got samples and saving to be abke to purchase a jar...quite expensive though.