BY PHILOSOPHY

-A high-shine high-flavor lip balm-Creates soft smooth supple lips-Lends you a luminous sexy pout-Blended with scent / flavor of raspberry sorbet-Indulges your senses & sweet tooth in a calorie-free wayProduct Line: Philosophy - Lip Color - Raspberry... see more...

emily 💋.
Phoenix , AZ
Look super sparkly and pretty but very sticky. It takes a while to dry . I don't know the cost because I received it as a gift. This lipstick smells amazing I almost want to eat it because it smells so good .
Kada C.
fortworth
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LIP GLOSS just an over all beautiful color and not that I eat it but it does get in my mouth it tastes amazing the only down side is it’s a bit to stick
Kylee L.
I love this lip gloss! It gives just enough color and shine for your lips! I got this lip gloss as a gift but I’m sure I will purchase it again!