MakeupLip MakeupLip Glossphilosophy
Raspberry Sorbet Flavored Lip Gloss

Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Flavored Lip Gloss

flavored lip gloss

Does this leave your lips stained?
Does it stay one your lip for the whole day ?
How much color does this have? Is it pretty sheer or a darker pink shade?
Start your review of Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Flavored Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...Buns. I love how it goes on thick and stays. Makes your look full and shiny. A great way to indulge your craving for that sweet tooth without any calories! :)in reviews
...cinnamon buns! It gives a nice shine and I think whatever gives it a kind of plumping feeling brings out a tint in your lips.in reviews
Caitlin B.
Porter, TX
Personally the raspberry sorbet is one of my favorites from Philosophy. I love these lip glosses, and this is definitely one of my favorites. The color is pretty.
Amanda F.
Wappingers Falls, NY
This gloss goes on smooth and provides for shine. It's long lasting and smells amazing. The only complaint I have is the stickiness. I like a gloss to sit on my lips and last all day. Although I am a huge fan of philosophy products, many of the lip glosses gifted to me end up in a drawer or re-gifted. This sticky formula is not for me.
Lauren G.
This lip gloss smells great, but use it sparingly! It goes on thick and can become a bit sticky.
Gehan M.
Totowa, NJ
For anyone who has dry lips yet still wants that shine this product is the one....not only does it give your lips that shine but it also helps keep them moist through out the day
Erika K.
Agency, MO
I love how thick and luscious this lip gloss is. The scent and texture are perfect. I would definitely recommend this lip gloss to my friends.
Jessica S.
Pinsonfork, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this lip gloss! They smell and feel amazing! The gloss stays on really well so your lips are always moistened.
Kelly J.
Austintown, OH
The flavor is pretty good but the shimmer is better! It’s not super goopy and gives a lasting shine
Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip gloss it's the best! From the scent the flavor and the moisture for your lips.... No one I mean no one can go wrong with this lip gloss
Anna G.
Nice smell pretty color great brand but so increasingly sticky. And I know I know all lipgloss is sticky but I just can't help not loving it . I really do d try to love it because I think philosophy is great.
Abbey R.
Stillwater, NY
Philosophy is a great brand for people with sensitive skin. Their lip shines are a good way to hydrate your lips but also adding a bit of color. This raspberry one give you a beautiful pinky shine to the lips.