Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Bath and Shower Gel for Unisex, 16 Ounce uploaded by Janine L.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Raspberry Sorbet Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - Luscious and delicious, Philosophy's Raspberry Sorbet Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath is packed with moisturizing agents that smooth and condition the skin and hair, while gentle cleansing agents remove excess oils and impurities. - Raspberry Sorbet Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath see more...

• Is this good for people with eczema 1 Answers
  • Are these products honestly worth the money they cost? Co...1 Answers
  • Saw a great deal at ulta, so I bought a few to give it a ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Philosophy shower gels smell amazing! They lather up wonderfully and they do not dry out my skin. I have very sensitive skin and Philosophy is very gentle and moisturizing. It makes my skin feel soft and clean." in 4 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body" in 4 reviews
Doree L.
All philosophy shower gels always moisturize my skin and never leaves my skin irritated. It smells great, sweet, but not sickening. It is pricy, but it’s the best shower gel for my skin because i have sensitive skin when it comes to soaps. Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Bath and Shower Gel for Unisex, 16 Ounce
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Bath and Shower Gel for Unisex, 16 Ounce
Katelyn Z.
Pleasantville, PA
I looooooooooove how this smells but I’ve only used it as a body wash and for baths I would never use it on my hair. I don’t know how it would work, or if it would be too drying or strip color but as a body wash it’s decent.
Heather B.
LINCOLN
I love these bony washes that double as bubble bath. I do not recommend using them for shampoo because it will strip color from color treated hair. Otherwise, these small great and moisturize the skin. My husband even uses Christmas cookie.
Kara w.
mesa
I always wait for this to go on sale, but I adore this wash/bubble bath. No matter the scent, I love how sudsy and bubbly my bath gets while using this. My favorite bubble bath and body wash...high praises.
Olivia N.
I love raspberry sorbet and this smells just like it! This body wash lathers nicely and it is good on sensitive skin. It is a little on the expensive side , but it is worth it! I would definitely buy this again.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
kristin Z.
Grafton, WI
I bought this product without reading the ingredients ... or the warnings on the back. Silly me, thinking because I am spending $20 on body wash that it must be good. Ohhhhhhhhhh how I was wrong. Philosophy is known as a higher-end brand, but don't be fooled. If you look at the list of ingredients, or even just google "Philosophy toxic ingredients," you will see that their products contain mostly cheap fillers and lathers that are known to cause damage from everything from your liver, skin, and brain. You are buying a product that probably cost 50 cents to make for $20-30. Oh yeah, don't forget to read the warning on the back label. It tells you if you use the product for an extended time, you may develop urinary tract infections. No thanks. I'll stick to C. Booth. Doesn't smell fake and chemical like Philosophy brand does, doesn't contain cheap and crappy ingredients, and won't give me a urinary tract infection.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product because it smells amazing and is super moisturizing. It isn’t as liquid-y as most shower gels and has a thicker texture to it. The scent also lasts longer than most other products I have tried!
Haley P.
Eva H.
Saw a great deal at ulta, so I bought a few to give it a try. I'm indifferent. Nothing great nor nothing bad about it. It did smell really good, but the scent did not stick around after it was rinsed off. If it wasn't for the sale, I wouldn't buy it again.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these products honestly worth the money they cost? Could someone's who's used them give me some benefits/negatives of the products?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this good for people with eczema